List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/15 08:48AM, Views: 55449, Replies: 1091
    « 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 » »| page:
    #441   2013/09/10 08:56AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    Vertigobarbie

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote ghfanfare: Rant: HATE Sonny. Dante is a weenie. Olivia is crazy.

Still miss Johnny. Now would be a good time to bring him back for Maxie.

I would LOVE for Johnny to come back, point out to Olivia that she is being a hypocritical nut and that if she wants to be with a mobster, there is a MUCH hotter option, and then swiftly take Sonny out.

Amen to that!

I will add my Amen to that too!

#442   2013/09/10 09:02AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote crazydaisy: RAVE: Britt, Nik, and Sabrina were hilarious in the delivery scenes - loved them!

Kirsten Storms is killing this story, as much as I want it to be over. She had me so sad for Maxie yesterday!

RANT: Sonny sucks. I hate seeing his kids talk about how great he is - because a) he's NOT, and b) it makes them all look like absurd morons for thinking he is.

Let me preface this rant by saying that I LOVE Lulu Spencer Falconeri. She has always been the one character that I will defend pretty much no matter what. I loved her when she was a bratty teen who came to town and broke up Georgie and Dillon. I loved her when she was whiny and insecure in her relationship with Johnny. I loved her when she helped Dante turn Michael in for killing Claudia. My point - I'll pretty much support Lulu through whatever, even when most others want to smack her. She's driving me crazy, right now, though. I don't know if it's the fact that Emme Rylan can't command my sympathy the way that JMB could or what - but ahhh Lulu just STFU, please.

Please, dear soap gods, let this baby stuff come out, STAT.

I am adding my pleas to the soap gods on that one too.

#443   2013/09/10 09:23AM
    JaneDoe

Quote crazydaisy: RAVE: Britt, Nik, and Sabrina were hilarious in the delivery scenes - loved them!

Kirsten Storms is killing this story, as much as I want it to be over. She had me so sad for Maxie yesterday!

RANT: Sonny sucks. I hate seeing his kids talk about how great he is - because a) he's NOT, and b) it makes them all look like absurd morons for thinking he is.

Let me preface this rant by saying that I LOVE Lulu Spencer Falconeri. She has always been the one character that I will defend pretty much no matter what. I loved her when she was a bratty teen who came to town and broke up Georgie and Dillon. I loved her when she was whiny and insecure in her relationship with Johnny. I loved her when she helped Dante turn Michael in for killing Claudia. My point - I'll pretty much support Lulu through whatever, even when most others want to smack her. She's driving me crazy, right now, though. I don't know if it's the fact that Emme Rylan can't command my sympathy the way that JMB could or what - but ahhh Lulu just STFU, please.

I'll co-sign this. I posted this in another thread in response to NM.... but I'm finding it really hard to support NuLulu as much as I've always loved the character. Yesterday was so over the top ridiculous!

PS: I'm also finding NuLulu way too perky and smiley and I'm sure that's a reflection on the actress.... but it's not Lulu.

#444   2013/09/10 09:28AM
    crazydaisy

Quote JaneDoe:

I'll co-sign this. I posted this in another thread in response to NM.... but I'm finding it really hard to support NuLulu as much as I've always loved the character. Yesterday was so over the top ridiculous!

PS: I'm also finding NuLulu way too perky and smiley and I'm sure that's a reflection on the actress.... but it's not Lulu.

YES the perkiness is driving me NUTS. That's not Lulu at allllll. In general, I don't think ER is doing too badly (she had HUGE shoes to fill, IMO - JMB was just fabulous), but this storyline is def not making her any fans. And the perky/smiley/over-the-top happy/cheerful has GOT to stop.

#445   2013/09/10 09:31AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote JaneDoe:

YES the perkiness is driving me NUTS. That's not Lulu at allllll. In general, I don't think ER is doing too badly (she had HUGE shoes to fill, IMO - JMB was just fabulous), but this storyline is def not making her any fans. And the perky/smiley/over-the-top happy/cheerful has GOT to stop.

Lulu who? What were you talking about again?
    Sorry, got distracted by CD's avi.

#446   2013/09/10 09:32AM
    Vertigobarbie

Rant: d@mnit lunch is over and now I have to go back to work.

#447   2013/09/10 09:34AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote JaneDoe:

LOL... It is really hard to concentrate when looking at that.

PS: You better watch out for Gen. She's out to get anyone who's got an eye on "MY" man.

#448   2013/09/10 09:36AM
    crazydaisy

Quote Vertigobarbie: Rant: d@mnit lunch is over and now I have to go back to work.

Me too

P.S. Sorry for the distractions... Every time I post I scroll down to see my avi... and then stare for like an entire minute. SO MUCH PRETTY.

#449   2013/09/10 09:37AM
    crazydaisy

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote JaneDoe:

LOL... It is really hard to concentrate when looking at that.

PS: You better watch out for Gen. She's out to get anyone who's got an eye on "MY" man.

Can we petition to RC that Julian gets shirtless at least once a week? Or better yet, in every scene? It can become a running joke - something happens in every scene that ruins his clothing and requires him to remove it

#450   2013/09/10 09:38AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote Vertigobarbie: Rant: d@mnit lunch is over and now I have to go back to work.

Me too

P.S. Sorry for the distractions... Every time I post I scroll down to see my avi... and then stare for like an entire minute. SO MUCH PRETTY.

Lots and lots of pretty. Actually prettier than the beefcake photo my friend sent me on my birthday.

« 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list