List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/29 10:16AM, Views: 94120, Replies: 1605
    « 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 » »| page:
    #431   2013/09/09 04:58PM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    Vertigobarbie

Quote JaneDoe: I'm going to insert my VERY UNPOPULAR opinion into my

RAVE:

LOVED Carly and Frodd in the courtroom. I love their chemistry and I'm willing to go with the whitewashing of Franco (REALLY wish he'd start going by another name though ) as long as RH is back on my screen.

shielding myself from the stones

LOVE Julian. Period. - watch your back Gen!

RANT: Having to watch Sonny's crap fest of a pity party and having to watch his imaginary Connie stroke his ego and tell him it's all ok. It's not Sonny, it never has been. Your life is a disaster and you destroy everyone you touch.

Morgan and his speaking, walking, moving, EVERYTHING. I really can't stand this kid. Kiki is a very close second.

JD, I will respectfully agree to disagree wtih you on the Frodd/Carly pairing. You know I love Frodd but I'm not a Carly fan and for me, pairing them will ruin Frodd for me. I wasn't a fan of pairing Todd and Carly either.

I still think that Carly is willing to forgive Frodd because he's Jason's twin and a way for her to keep a link to Jason.

#432   2013/09/09 05:03PM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote Vertigobarbie: Rave: Father/daughter time with Patrick and Emma. I loved their scenes and yes daughters can play catch with their fathers.

I like that Michael is willing to get to know AJ and is sticking by him. It would be mighty hypocritical of him to "drop" AJ when the evidence against him is circumstantial right now, when he's stood by Sonny with all he's done.

Rant: Actually it's not a rant but just my opinion. Why did they bring back Nik? I didn't miss him at all when he was gone. He can have Britch and they can both go to his massive estate in Greece never to be seen again.

(I've been "told" by my cat that I have to stop now because he wants his breakfast. LOL )

And I thought I was the only one that doesn't like Nik, I like your idea of Nik going back to Greece and taking Britch with him

I liked him with Emily years ago and I didn't even mind him with Courtney but after Emily died there didn't seem to be anywhere for him to go or anyone to pair him with. I enjoyed his scenes with Claudia but then they paired him with Elizabeth and I was not a Niz fan. After that he seemed to be obsessed with Elizabeth and I was actually glad to see him go. LOL

#433   2013/09/09 08:05PM
    genhospchat

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote Vertigobarbie: Rave: Father/daughter time with Patrick and Emma. I loved their scenes and yes daughters can play catch with their fathers.

I like that Michael is willing to get to know AJ and is sticking by him. It would be mighty hypocritical of him to "drop" AJ when the evidence against him is circumstantial right now, when he's stood by Sonny with all he's done.

Rant: Actually it's not a rant but just my opinion. Why did they bring back Nik? I didn't miss him at all when he was gone. He can have Britch and they can both go to his massive estate in Greece never to be seen again.

(I've been "told" by my cat that I have to stop now because he wants his breakfast. LOL )

And I thought I was the only one that doesn't like Nik, I like your idea of Nik going back to Greece and taking Britch with him

I just find him dull

#434   2013/09/09 08:12PM
    genhospchat

Quote JaneDoe: I'm going to insert my VERY UNPOPULAR opinion into my

RAVE:

LOVED Carly and Frodd in the courtroom. I love their chemistry and I'm willing to go with the whitewashing of Franco (REALLY wish he'd start going by another name though ) as long as RH is back on my screen.

shielding myself from the stones

LOVE Julian. Period. - watch your back Gen!

RANT: Having to watch Sonny's crap fest of a pity party and having to watch his imaginary Connie stroke his ego and tell him it's all ok. It's not Sonny, it never has been. Your life is a disaster and you destroy everyone you touch.

Morgan and his speaking, walking, moving, EVERYTHING. I really can't stand this kid. Kiki is a very close second.

I've got eyes in the back of my head, I can see any move you make so I'm ready.

HUUUUUUUUGE RANT: NO ONE who was 15 feet away from Spin and Maxie today on the floor could hear them, but Brad could hear them from 15 feet above? And Spin didn't see him standing there listening? He was going to tell Dante today that Britt's baby was Dante's ( that's my thought anyway) but of course now that he knows about baby Falconeri, he doesn't have to say a word OR a new blackmail scheme will come about. Yawn.

Rave: Britt was given some really good lines today.

I guess now that the baby is born we all know it's NOT Brad's.

#435   2013/09/10 03:59AM
    Vertigobarbie

Yup typical Sonny today, the barware didn't survive.

Nik/Sabrina/Britch good lines that actually made me laugh.

Yes Sonny live, so you can see how much your biological son Morgan is like you. He likes to yell and gets into big snits when he doesn't get his way. I was expecting the barware to fly at Sonny's house.

Will be back with more rants and hopefully some raves later.

#436   2013/09/10 06:03AM
    JaneDoe

RANT: Copied from another thread because it's easier, lol :

Yesterday was a CLASSIC example of why I hate Sonny. Here he is basically saying that he knows his life destroys people, he KNOWS IT! It's a cycle.... his words. Yet his cowardly answer is to simply kill himself so he can go "be with Connie" and his family won't have to suffer because of him anymore. What about trying to fix your stupid life Sonny? How about STOP MAKING THE SAME MISTAKES Sonny? How about putting your kids first Sonny and not the flavor of the month or your business? Why not start with STOPPING the cycle? But no, that's too hard for weenie Sonny.

BTW, Maurice was fabulous yesterday. He is truly a phenomenal actor..... but he still can't manage to make me feel sorry for Sonny.

The Maxie/Spin baby saga continuing! YUCK, I'm tired of this story.

RAVE: The baby delivery was FABULOUS! The lines were perfect, the acting was excellent.... LOVED IT. My guess is that whatever is wrong with the baby, he will need a FAMILY member to help. BRAD went to Dante for a reason. I'm feeling more and more sure that this baby boy is Lante's baby.

#437   2013/09/10 08:38AM
    ghfanfare

Rant: HATE Sonny. Dante is a weenie. Olivia is crazy.

Still miss Johnny. Now would be a good time to bring him back for Maxie.

#438   2013/09/10 08:42AM
    crazydaisy

Quote ghfanfare: Rant: HATE Sonny. Dante is a weenie. Olivia is crazy.

I would LOVE for Johnny to come back, point out to Olivia that she is being a hypocritical nut and that if she wants to be with a mobster, there is a MUCH hotter option, and then swiftly take Sonny out.

#439   2013/09/10 08:44AM
    ghfanfare

Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote ghfanfare: Rant: HATE Sonny. Dante is a weenie. Olivia is crazy.

I would LOVE for Johnny to come back, point out to Olivia that she is being a hypocritical nut and that if she wants to be with a mobster, there is a MUCH hotter option, and then swiftly take Sonny out.

Amen to that!

#440   2013/09/10 08:49AM
    crazydaisy

RAVE: Britt, Nik, and Sabrina were hilarious in the delivery scenes - loved them!

Kirsten Storms is killing this story, as much as I want it to be over. She had me so sad for Maxie yesterday!

RANT: Sonny sucks. I hate seeing his kids talk about how great he is - because a) he's NOT, and b) it makes them all look like absurd morons for thinking he is.

Let me preface this rant by saying that I LOVE Lulu Spencer Falconeri. She has always been the one character that I will defend pretty much no matter what. I loved her when she was a bratty teen who came to town and broke up Georgie and Dillon. I loved her when she was whiny and insecure in her relationship with Johnny. I loved her when she helped Dante turn Michael in for killing Claudia. My point - I'll pretty much support Lulu through whatever, even when most others want to smack her. She's driving me crazy, right now, though. I don't know if it's the fact that Emme Rylan can't command my sympathy the way that JMB could or what - but ahhh Lulu just STFU, please.

Please, dear soap gods, let this baby stuff come out, STAT.

« 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list