List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 06:42AM, Views: 103862, Replies: 1766
    « 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 » »| page:
    #421   2013/09/09 05:18AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    Vertigobarbie

Quote genhospchat: Rant: did GH run out of money having to pay OLTL actors's salaries that they had no money for more sets so they have everyone living in the Q mansion? Ava was there because of Franco, that's over, time to ship her out; Kiki is no longer a Q so get out and take your lunatic husband with you.

How does Tracey justify ruining her families memories by having these people there? WHERE the H is Monica? She needs to take back her house and get rid of the riff raff ( I'd be happy right out of PC altogether). Take Froddenstein too. He's a Q by blood but since Monica isn't Jason's blood parent, she doesn't need to be catering to Jason's twins living arrangements.

Another rant: Sonny didn't pull the trigger, and I'm not meaning with AJ.

Rave: Patrick is finally out of Britch's life!

I agree Gen.

Why didn't Sonny pull the trigger?!!!!
    Well we know he wasn't really serious about killing himself because the was going to shoot himself in the chest and not the head!! He has a better chance of surviving a gunshot wound to the chest than the head. He tried to shoot his own son in the heart at pointblank range and totally missed. This is why he has everyone else do his dirty work for him.

Why don't Kiki and Morgan move into the MetroCourt or perhaps into Sonny's house? Better yet why don't they go out and get JOBS!!!!!! No Morgan has to borrow money from his mother-in-law and they both have to sponge off the Q's.

As for Monica, they did say that she was in South America at a medical convention. I think it's time for Monica to sell the Q mansion and move into a condo.

#422   2013/09/09 05:19AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote LiasonSteckyFan:
    Quote JaneDoe: Just wondering where the OP is.... LiasonSteckyFan?? Where are you? I miss posting with you.

Hello JD! I am back! I have missed posting with you and all you lovely ladies!

Veggie, emailed me to remind me to check in once in a while

I was crazy this summer and took on a second job while I got a new puppy...so it was a hectic schduele.

Yay LSF dropped in. Welcome back!!!

#423   2013/09/09 05:27AM
    Vertigobarbie

Rave: Father/daughter time with Patrick and Emma. I loved their scenes and yes daughters can play catch with their fathers.

I like that Michael is willing to get to know AJ and is sticking by him. It would be mighty hypocritical of him to "drop" AJ when the evidence against him is circumstantial right now, when he's stood by Sonny with all he's done.

Rant: Actually it's not a rant but just my opinion. Why did they bring back Nik? I didn't miss him at all when he was gone. He can have Britch and they can both go to his massive estate in Greece never to be seen again.

(I've been "told" by my cat that I have to stop now because he wants his breakfast. LOL )

#424   2013/09/09 05:49AM
    JaneDoe

Quote LiasonSteckyFan:
    Quote JaneDoe: Just wondering where the OP is.... LiasonSteckyFan?? Where are you? I miss posting with you.

Hello JD! I am back! I have missed posting with you and all you lovely ladies!

Veggie, emailed me to remind me to check in once in a while

I was crazy this summer and took on a second job while I got a new puppy...so it was a hectic schduele.

So glad to see you again!

#425   2013/09/09 05:55AM
    JaneDoe

I'm going to insert my VERY UNPOPULAR opinion into my

RAVE:

LOVED Carly and Frodd in the courtroom. I love their chemistry and I'm willing to go with the whitewashing of Franco (REALLY wish he'd start going by another name though ) as long as RH is back on my screen.

shielding myself from the stones

LOVE Julian. Period. - watch your back Gen!

RANT: Having to watch Sonny's crap fest of a pity party and having to watch his imaginary Connie stroke his ego and tell him it's all ok. It's not Sonny, it never has been. Your life is a disaster and you destroy everyone you touch.

Morgan and his speaking, walking, moving, EVERYTHING. I really can't stand this kid. Kiki is a very close second.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/09 05:55AM
    #426   2013/09/09 06:00AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote Vertigobarbie: Rave: Father/daughter time with Patrick and Emma. I loved their scenes and yes daughters can play catch with their fathers.

I like that Michael is willing to get to know AJ and is sticking by him. It would be mighty hypocritical of him to "drop" AJ when the evidence against him is circumstantial right now, when he's stood by Sonny with all he's done.

Rant: Actually it's not a rant but just my opinion. Why did they bring back Nik? I didn't miss him at all when he was gone. He can have Britch and they can both go to his massive estate in Greece never to be seen again.

(I've been "told" by my cat that I have to stop now because he wants his breakfast. LOL )

And I thought I was the only one that doesn't like Nik, I like your idea of Nik going back to Greece and taking Britch with him

#427   2013/09/09 07:20AM
    ghfanfare

Quote JaneDoe: I'm going to insert my VERY UNPOPULAR opinion into my

RAVE:

LOVED Carly and Frodd in the courtroom. I love their chemistry and I'm willing to go with the whitewashing of Franco (REALLY wish he'd start going by another name though ) as long as RH is back on my screen.

shielding myself from the stones .

No stones here as ITA!

#428   2013/09/09 07:22AM
    ghfanfare

Sonny and Olivia need to sail off into the sunset...never to return. Please.

#429   2013/09/09 07:37AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare:

RAVE:

No stones here as ITA!

I thought I was the only one who liked them together.

#430   2013/09/09 07:44AM
    ghfanfare

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare:

RAVE:

No stones here as ITA!

I thought I was the only one who liked them together.

Nope. I posted that I like Froddly in the unpopular opinion thread just the other day!

« 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list