List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/27 10:16AM, Views: 132489, Replies: 2332
    « 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 » »| page:
    #391   2013/09/05 08:02AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    JaneDoe

Just wondering where the OP is.... LiasonSteckyFan?? Where are you? I miss posting with you.

#392   2013/09/05 08:59AM
    tel4plm

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote tel4plm: If I solemnly swear to stay away from both the Frodd and the Julian/Derrick war, can I be first in line for Nik?

I have seen others on this board who very obviously don't want Nik. I'd be more than happy to take him off everyone's hands.

On the plus side, he'd be away from both Britt and Liz. Plus, I'd let Spencer out of the laundry chute more often than usual.

What do you say?

Oooooh, I love me some Nik too!

OH HECK NO YOU GREEDY LITTLE WOMAN!!!!

How I wish there were a sarcasm font.

Okay...you can't want Frodd, Julian/Derrick, and Nik. You have to be willing to give one of them up.

I'm the first one asking for Nik. Be a dear - throw me a line.

#393   2013/09/05 09:18AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote JaneDoe: Just wondering where the OP is.... LiasonSteckyFan?? Where are you? I miss posting with you.

I've been wondering that too. At one point she was popping in but work was kicking her butt, along with a new pet I believe. I'll send her an email and check up on her.

#394   2013/09/05 09:20AM
    JaneDoe

Quote tel4plm:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote tel4plm: If I solemnly swear to stay away from both the Frodd and the Julian/Derrick war, can I be first in line for Nik?

I have seen others on this board who very obviously don't want Nik. I'd be more than happy to take him off everyone's hands.

On the plus side, he'd be away from both Britt and Liz. Plus, I'd let Spencer out of the laundry chute more often than usual.

What do you say?

Okay...you can't want Frodd, Julian/Derrick, and Nik. You have to be willing to give one of them up.

LOL.... ok, ok. I won't be so greedy. You can have Nik.

#395   2013/09/05 09:21AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote JaneDoe: Just wondering where the OP is.... LiasonSteckyFan?? Where are you? I miss posting with you.

I've been wondering that too. At one point she was popping in but work was kicking her butt, along with a new pet I believe. I'll send her an email and check up on her.

Tell her I said hello and miss her posts.

#396   2013/09/05 09:31AM
    tel4plm

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote tel4plm:
    Quote JaneDoe:

What do you say?

YAY!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

#397   2013/09/05 09:49AM
    genhospchat

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote tel4plm:
    Quote JaneDoe:

What do you say?

Ok and I'll take Derek, you can keep Frodd See how that all worked out! *I'm still watching you*

#398   2013/09/05 09:54AM
    JaneDoe

Quote genhospchat:
    Ok and I'll take Derek, you can keep Frodd See how that all worked out! *I'm still watching you*

Oh no,no,no! I already gave up Frodd for Julian. Face it gen(Carly), you are going up against Helz for a claim to Julian!

#399   2013/09/05 10:17AM
    ghfanfare

Rave: Hair! Love FH's new cut. ME's, too. They are both looking good these days.

Rant: The Spin Maxie Dante Lulu saga is bordering on torture. Please stop. Please.

#400   2013/09/05 01:06PM
    genhospchat

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote genhospchat:

Oh no,no,no! I already gave up Frodd for Julian. Face it gen(Carly), you are going up against Helz for a claim to Julian!

Ahhh and you know Carly backs down to NO ONE, not even Hels. Oh this will be fun!

« 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list