List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/26 08:40PM, Views: 82370, Replies: 1426
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/06/13 06:41PM
    Re: THE RANT & RAVE THREAD - ALL WELCOME
    genhospchat

Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ReignOfTerror: My RANT: Characters with NO sense of humor! (like sonny).
    My RAVE: Characters who have a great sense of humor! (like Franco).

Oh my goodness, I come in to make a comment and I see you! So glad your email issues were dealt with and you are able to be bakc. You've been missed the last couple days!

Thanks Gen...although I was getting used to having a "new name"..I have always like my original one...glad I got it back.

Yes Reign is back in her rightful place. Have to ask though, who are you trying to kid with the halo Tweety? LOL

#32   2013/06/13 06:51PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote genhospchat:

Oh my goodness, I come in to make a comment and I see you! So glad your email issues were dealt with and you are able to be bakc. You've been missed the last couple days!

Thanks Gen...although I was getting used to having a "new name"..I have always like my original one...glad I got it back.

Yes Reign is back in her rightful place. Have to ask though, who are you trying to kid with the halo Tweety? LOL

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    I so want to use the one you sent me because THAT IS SO FREAKING ME! OMG! Where did you find that? .....but I would probably get a spanking for it...and although I do enjoy a good spanking......heee..never mind. giggle/snort.

#33   2013/06/13 07:00PM
    genhospchat

Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote genhospchat:

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    I so want to use the one you sent me because THAT IS SO FREAKING ME! OMG! Where did you find that? .....but I would probably get a spanking for it...and although I do enjoy a good spanking......heee..never mind. giggle/snort.

Actually it was on Facebook and of course thought of you right away! I say use it, it's just a picture and it's not offensive.

#34   2013/06/13 07:11PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote genhospchat:

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Actually it was on Facebook and of course thought of you right away! I say use it, it's just a picture and it's not offensive.

Ok my little "syco"..hee...Can you see it? I love this pic...it cracked me up!

#35   2013/06/13 07:17PM
    genhospchat

Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote genhospchat:

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I haven't said this in years but all I see is ugly haired, grey headed girl (remember her? Ahahaha)

#36   2013/06/13 07:19PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote genhospchat:

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I haven't said this in years but all I see is ugly haired, grey headed girl (remember her? Ahahaha)

Ahhh crap! let me try it again..I hate when my profile is used in here....grrrrrrr..I don't like the shape of my nose.

#37   2013/06/14 03:22AM
    Vertigobarbie

Reign, I can see your avi and sufferin' succotash it's that little yellow birdie. LOL

Reign is back and that's my rave for today!!!!!

I can't wait to see, (read), your opinions and have a good debate.

#38   2013/06/14 06:19AM
    alikat

My rant: I have not seen that Elizabeth and Nik have been on much at all. I have two weeks to watch this weekend and I was hoping it would be filled with Niz

My rave: I actually WANT to watch the show. I've truly been enjoying the show as a whole with very little that I don't like.

#39   2013/06/14 06:36AM
    ransomha

Love a shooting that Sonny isn't responsible for and Dante' telling his mother that he has grown to LOVE Sonny.

#40   2013/06/14 06:40AM
    ransomha

Another RAVE,
    Loved Silas putting Diane in her place and letting her know she works for him!

Also Alexis's dismissive reaction to Diane's fake concern about Danny.

Bad day for Diane.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list