List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/18 05:51AM, Views: 100340, Replies: 1690
    « 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 » »| page:
    #381   2013/09/04 05:45AM
    Re: THE RANT & RAVE THREAD - ALL WELCOME
    JaneDoe

Quote Vertigobarbie: This one's for JD, 'cause we both feel the same way about this character/couple.

Morgan STFU!!!!! You are well on the way to becoming a controlling a-hole. I guess in his case it's nature and not nurture that makes him who he is. Morgan spent more time with Jax than he did with Sonny but he's definitely Sonny's child with a lot of Carly thrown in too.

Kiki and Morgan are constantly lying to each other, so just end this farce of a marriage now. We all know that it's doomed, so just END IT!!!!
    Send Morgan off to school, like you did Kristina and well Kiki can just disappear. She can either leave with Morgan or just leave. Sorry but the Michael/Starr chemistry has not been repeated with Michael/Kiki.

Thank you VB so much for typing out exactly what I was thinking! Saved me lots of time.

#382   2013/09/04 05:46AM
    JaneDoe

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Loved the scenes with Ellie and Frodd. Let's face I love RH and eventhough they made him Franco I will still watch him. *Runs and hides from JD.* (Her avi scares me)

LOL... no need to hide VB, I loved Ellie and Frodd too.

The running and hiding was because I know you love RH and Frodd as well. I just don't want to fight you for him.

LOL.... You can have Frodd if I can have Julian.

I don't mind fighting you for Julian. It's been a long time since I've enjoyed a male character on GH since Jason died in Mexico so I will fight this one lol. You can take Frodd

OK, now I'm putting on my battle gloves! I think there are more than just 3 of us who will be fighting for Julian.

#383   2013/09/04 05:47AM
    JaneDoe

Quote crazydaisy: RAVE: It was a great day to be a Sam fan!! I loved watching her bond with her Daddy (even if she doesn't know that's who "Derek" is yet). Julian so clearly already adores her - that hug was just precious!

And although I wasn't a fan of Silas initially, ME and KeMo have undeniable chemistry so I was all for that kiss - and the playful banter before it was great too! I will always love Jasam but I'm ready for my girl to move on. I want a full blown romance for Silam!

Still loving Michael standing by AJ Their father/son relationship has def become one of my fav things about the show!

RANT: All these fake-outs where we think Maxie will come clean about the baby... I know it's a soapy staple but I'm just ready for the truth to come out already! Stop teasing us!!

Morgan - you are controlling and crazy. Please just go away.

ITA with everything you said and just wanted to add.... dod you see Julian brush a tear away after hugging Sam. SWEET!!

#384   2013/09/04 09:14AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Vertigobarbie: This one's for JD, 'cause we both feel the same way about this character/couple.

Morgan STFU!!!!! You are well on the way to becoming a controlling a-hole. I guess in his case it's nature and not nurture that makes him who he is. Morgan spent more time with Jax than he did with Sonny but he's definitely Sonny's child with a lot of Carly thrown in too.

Kiki and Morgan are constantly lying to each other, so just end this farce of a marriage now. We all know that it's doomed, so just END IT!!!!
    Send Morgan off to school, like you did Kristina and well Kiki can just disappear. She can either leave with Morgan or just leave. Sorry but the Michael/Starr chemistry has not been repeated with Michael/Kiki.

Thank you VB so much for typing out exactly what I was thinking! Saved me lots of time.

Any time JD but only on this subject because I know we are like minded.

#385   2013/09/05 12:03AM
    genhospchat

Quote Vertigobarbie: Rant: I have a couple LOL.

Anna all you have is circumstancial evidence. The ballistics match hasn't come back yet. The gun was found outside the boathouse, the only people we saw at the boathouse that day were Morgan, Kiki and Ava. Ava could have easily hidden the gun there, when she went to see Kiki. Just because the gun is the right calibre it doesn't mean it was the gun used.
    BTW - did they ever do a gunpowder test on AJ's hands? If there is no residue he didn't fire the gun and the chances of him remembering to wash his hands in his condition is slim to none.

Danny is a very sick toddler. He has leukemia and his immune system is compromised. Why aren't the doctors and visitors wearing hospital gowns to limit his exposure to germs and viruses? I hope they remember to do so after his chemo treatment.

Rave time:
    BA is doing a phenomenal job as the new Dad who can't tell his friends that he is actually the father of their "baby". I was almost in tears when he told Maxie that this wasn't their baby. Yes this baby reveal has dragged on long enough but the birth and reveal to Spin has given us some really great scenes and acting.
    The longer they drag this on the more Lulu and Dante will bond with baby making it that much harder to give her up and I'm sure they will have to do so in the end.

Veggie THANK YOU!!! I did a "WTF" when Anna arrested AJ because the gun was the same caliber, had a bullet missing (was the gun shot is the question because who knows how many bullets there were to begin with) and AJ's prints were on it! So? I have been saying from the beginning " when are they going to test AJ's hands his clothes for gunpowder residue? Did they find his footprints in the grass? Why isn't AJ having Sonny arrested for attempted murder? Do they not wonder why his face is beat up? The list goes on and on.

#386   2013/09/05 12:05AM
    genhospchat

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Loved the scenes with Ellie and Frodd. Let's face I love RH and eventhough they made him Franco I will still watch him. *Runs and hides from JD.* (Her avi scares me)

The running and hiding was because I know you love RH and Frodd as well. I just don't want to fight you for him.

I don't mind fighting you for Julian. It's been a long time since I've enjoyed a male character on GH since Jason died in Mexico so I will fight this one lol. You can take Frodd

OK, now I'm putting on my battle gloves! I think there are more than just 3 of us who will be fighting for Julian.

Oh so now you're being a greedy goose! You want Frodd AND Derek? Bring it on sister, gloves are on!

#387   2013/09/05 03:27AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

Oh so now you're being a greedy goose! You want Frodd AND Derek? Bring it on sister, gloves are on!

Where's the popocorn? I'm going to need it for the Helena/Carly avi fight over Julian. This is one fight I would love to see.

#388   2013/09/05 04:19AM
    tel4plm

If I solemnly swear to stay away from both the Frodd and the Julian/Derrick war, can I be first in line for Nik?

I have seen others on this board who very obviously don't want Nik. I'd be more than happy to take him off everyone's hands.

On the plus side, he'd be away from both Britt and Liz. Plus, I'd let Spencer out of the laundry chute more often than usual.

What do you say?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/05 04:19AM
    #389   2013/09/05 06:08AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    JaneDoe

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

Where's the popocorn? I'm going to need it for the Helena/Carly avi fight over Julian. This is one fight I would love to see.

LOL.... it might get ugly!

#390   2013/09/05 06:08AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    JaneDoe

Quote tel4plm: If I solemnly swear to stay away from both the Frodd and the Julian/Derrick war, can I be first in line for Nik?

I have seen others on this board who very obviously don't want Nik. I'd be more than happy to take him off everyone's hands.

On the plus side, he'd be away from both Britt and Liz. Plus, I'd let Spencer out of the laundry chute more often than usual.

What do you say?

Oooooh, I love me some Nik too!

« 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list