List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 07:42AM, Views: 114658, Replies: 1985
    « 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 » »| page:
    #371   2013/09/03 09:30AM
    Re: THE RANT & RAVE THREAD - ALL WELCOME
    ghfanfare

Veg - ITA about Sonny. Why is it always about him?! So annoying.

JD - I'm liking Julian, too. But was wondering why he is dressed like a cowboy?!

#372   2013/09/03 09:46AM
    unlimited

Quote cardgirl: So, this is sort a ravant a rave within an rant.

Now please understand what I am about to say, is going to hurt my head in a big way. I HATE Froddenstien AND I Hate Ellie. She is a twit with a microscope and an over extended vocabulary. And well, he is Froddenstien. But their interaction on the roof cracked me up. If any two people were kindred spirits, it had to be these two. Him telling her why she should jump and her telling him how she understood losing something, as if lying and being lied to makes for having something in common. SO NOT THE SAME.

However their conversation was funny. Like when she said she ruined six lives in one day and he told her she was efficient, cracked me up. Or when Froddenstien told the twit that technically because he was paying to be at the hospital which paid her salary he had a right to be on the roof.

And the two of them debating the pros and cons of committing suicide as a way to get redemption was just freaking ridiculous....JUMP ALREADY!!!! Or one of you push the other...or JUMP...I don't care go away already.

And then when in a moment of more stupidity, twit decided to fight for a man who is NEVER gonna forgive her, and left Froddenstien alone on the roof to jump...Brain in her butt Carly shows up...It was funny though when she told him security was on the way, and he asked if she was the advance team. Still when she offered up herself as fodder for him to prove he wants to really change...I wanted her to jump or fall...anything but get herself involved with yet another useless stupid egomaniac.

Carly Carly Carly...stand up girl get off your brain!!!!! Yes you are relatively young and yes you still have your looks, but honey you ARE BAD AT CHOOSING MEN!!! Get a hobby... get a dog...they come home all the time, they are loyal and they do not talk...what more could you need? At least with a dog you will always be right and won't be lonely. You can name it Froddenstien...but please please do not get horizontal with this man.

I need a reeeally BIG bus. I am taking contributions. It's perfectly legal and tax deductible and you can even hold your Carly flags while writing the check.

And just one more thing. UM ELLIETWIT, you work at the hospital.. you have just found a patient who is MISSING from his room on the roof contemplating jumping off said roof. And instead of going for help you have a five hour conversation with him, which by the way made little if ANY sense. YOU are a freaking HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL and I use that word loosely, he is not a priest it was not confession...go for HELP you twit. OK I feel better, but I am still gonna need a bigger bus.

I hate Ellie also. She has broken every rule of the hospital and has gotten away with it. OH PLEASE, get rid of her.

#373   2013/09/03 10:03AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Loved the scenes with Ellie and Frodd. Let's face I love RH and eventhough they made him Franco I will still watch him. *Runs and hides from JD.* (Her avi scares me)

LOL... no need to hide VB, I loved Ellie and Frodd too.

The running and hiding was because I know you love RH and Frodd as well. I just don't want to fight you for him.

LOL.... You can have Frodd if I can have Julian.

Deal.

#374   2013/09/03 10:11AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote ghfanfare: Veg - ITA about Sonny. Why is it always about him?! So annoying.

JD - I'm liking Julian, too. But was wondering why he is dressed like a cowboy?!

Maybe he was hiding out on a Dude Ranch.

#375   2013/09/03 06:30PM
    crazydaisy

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Loved the scenes with Ellie and Frodd. Let's face I love RH and eventhough they made him Franco I will still watch him. *Runs and hides from JD.* (Her avi scares me)

The running and hiding was because I know you love RH and Frodd as well. I just don't want to fight you for him.

JD, I might have to fight you for Julian... I'm def in loooove! His scenes with Sam today... I was swooning! Plus, you know, he's hot as Hades

#376   2013/09/03 06:36PM
    crazydaisy

RAVE: It was a great day to be a Sam fan!! I loved watching her bond with her Daddy (even if she doesn't know that's who "Derek" is yet). Julian so clearly already adores her - that hug was just precious!

And although I wasn't a fan of Silas initially, ME and KeMo have undeniable chemistry so I was all for that kiss - and the playful banter before it was great too! I will always love Jasam but I'm ready for my girl to move on. I want a full blown romance for Silam!

Still loving Michael standing by AJ Their father/son relationship has def become one of my fav things about the show!

RANT: All these fake-outs where we think Maxie will come clean about the baby... I know it's a soapy staple but I'm just ready for the truth to come out already! Stop teasing us!!

Morgan - you are controlling and crazy. Please just go away.

#377   2013/09/03 09:15PM
    genhospchat

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

I don't mind fighting you for Julian. It's been a long time since I've enjoyed a male character on GH since Jason died in Mexico so I will fight this one lol. You can take Frodd

#378   2013/09/04 03:24AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

I don't mind fighting you for Julian. It's been a long time since I've enjoyed a male character on GH since Jason died in Mexico so I will fight this one lol. You can take Frodd

Oooh it looks like it will be a 3 way fight for Julian. JD has the scariest avi, Gen's is the best Carly and CD has Silam as she called them. I don't know who would win this one, I think it would come down to original Carly and Helena. Original Carly was a take no prisioners scrapper with a hidden softer side while Helena is just pure evil.

#379   2013/09/04 03:39AM
    Vertigobarbie

Rant: I have a couple LOL.

Anna all you have is circumstancial evidence. The ballistics match hasn't come back yet. The gun was found outside the boathouse, the only people we saw at the boathouse that day were Morgan, Kiki and Ava. Ava could have easily hidden the gun there, when she went to see Kiki. Just because the gun is the right calibre it doesn't mean it was the gun used.
    BTW - did they ever do a gunpowder test on AJ's hands? If there is no residue he didn't fire the gun and the chances of him remembering to wash his hands in his condition is slim to none.

Danny is a very sick toddler. He has leukemia and his immune system is compromised. Why aren't the doctors and visitors wearing hospital gowns to limit his exposure to germs and viruses? I hope they remember to do so after his chemo treatment.

Rave time:
    BA is doing a phenomenal job as the new Dad who can't tell his friends that he is actually the father of their "baby". I was almost in tears when he told Maxie that this wasn't their baby. Yes this baby reveal has dragged on long enough but the birth and reveal to Spin has given us some really great scenes and acting.
    The longer they drag this on the more Lulu and Dante will bond with baby making it that much harder to give her up and I'm sure they will have to do so in the end.

#380   2013/09/04 03:46AM
    Vertigobarbie

This one's for JD, 'cause we both feel the same way about this character/couple.

Morgan STFU!!!!! You are well on the way to becoming a controlling a-hole. I guess in his case it's nature and not nurture that makes him who he is. Morgan spent more time with Jax than he did with Sonny but he's definitely Sonny's child with a lot of Carly thrown in too.

Kiki and Morgan are constantly lying to each other, so just end this farce of a marriage now. We all know that it's doomed, so just END IT!!!!
    Send Morgan off to school, like you did Kristina and well Kiki can just disappear. She can either leave with Morgan or just leave. Sorry but the Michael/Starr chemistry has not been repeated with Michael/Kiki.

« 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list