List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/23 10:56AM, Views: 130923, Replies: 2308
    « 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 » »| page:
    #361   2013/08/29 06:34AM
    Re: THE RANT & RAVE THREAD - ALL WELCOME
    lovelyliz

Rant: I should have said this in my other post but anyways.
    Becky is a wonderful actress and this is probably going to be it when her contract is up. It's been a good ride to see her do her stuff and I hope they honor her by giving her a good story she deserve. I don't want her to be killed off I just want her to leave with her kids like move to another State or something. I would like her to find happiness someday. That is what makes Liz character root worthy to me you want to see her make it be happy for once in her life. It seem like it's so hard for them to do that for her. I hope she gets a decent story before she leaves. Liz fan first and always.

Rave: I like seeing Liz in scenes with Michael and love Dante and Lulu but separate.

#362   2013/08/31 04:53PM
    lovelyliz

RAVE: Kudos to KIRSTEN STORMS yesterday. I wanted to come in yesterday to say that but better late than never.

RANT: Did not feel sorry for Britt at all again. Is this suppose to be her redemption story if so she failed it.

#363   2013/08/31 04:58PM
    lovelyliz

Rave: Love Liz. Hope she is on my screen soon. Glad she is sticking back her friend AJ. AJ needs to get stronger and show what he is made out of. I hope better things are coming for him and Liz.

RANT: GH the higher ups show to much favoritism in my book to ever care about this soap much again but I am loving GH with Maxie, Spin, Michael, Liz and AJ. I want more much more.

#364   2013/09/02 01:09AM
    cscr

I hope they keep Alexis and Shawn together I really like them as a couple. I hope that Rafe leaves the show so Molly and TJ build their relationship. I wish the would give Kiki another character to play like Franco's real daughter but not by Ava I really want her to be with Michael. I'm really tired of Spinelli's girlfriend I'm sick of her already. I like Brit even though it was messed up what she did to Patrick I think she would make a nice fit for Nicholas I do not want him with Elizabeth enough already I think she looks like a bird going back and forth between brothers. She has been doing this for years, if Jason was still on the show she would be going back and forth between Jason and AJ. I really want Carly with Franco.

#365   2013/09/02 08:10PM
    jl4ever

Quote lovelyliz: Rant: I should have said this in my other post but anyways.
    Becky is a wonderful actress and this is probably going to be it when her contract is up. It's been a good ride to see her do her stuff and I hope they honor her by giving her a good story she deserve. I don't want her to be killed off I just want her to leave with her kids like move to another State or something. I would like her to find happiness someday. That is what makes Liz character root worthy to me you want to see her make it be happy for once in her life. It seem like it's so hard for them to do that for her. I hope she gets a decent story before she leaves. Liz fan first and always.

Rave: I like seeing Liz in scenes with Michael and love Dante and Lulu but separate.

=======
    As a LizFF, I want Becky to be happy and if that means she stays at GH, good for her.

#366   2013/09/03 03:51AM
    Vertigobarbie

I know I haven't been in here in a little while but work and life got in the way and I was behind in the show.

Rave: Great acting this week by quite a few on the show today. Finally we got to see Spinelli as something other than the computer genius/PI. I now hate that they have BA on recurring status.
    I hope he can submit the finding out that he is the father of Maxie's baby scenes as his Emmy reel.

Loved the scenes with Ellie and Frodd. Let's face I love RH and eventhough they made him Franco I will still watch him. *Runs and hides from JD.* (Her avi scares me)

AJ was so believable with his hangover. He's lucky he didn't wind up with alcohol poisoning. Hopefully, AJ has now reached rock bottom and will come out of this stronger.

Rant: with a rave thrown in. LOL
    Seriously Britch, you've lied to Patrick so many times and schemed to get him and now you expect him to believe you? It's like "The Boy Who Cried Wolf", you've lied one too many times, so you've made your bed now lie in it.
    Great scenes though and well done by both actors.

This one is thrown at the costume people. That bathrobe that you put Britch made it obvious that the actress was wearing pregnancy pillow. I realize that she's near full term but still I've seen pregnant women at full term and they didn't look like that, even in a bathrobe.

Sonny, why is it always about HIM? Connie was killed and it's all Sonny, Sonny, Sonny. What about her cousins Olivia and Dante? They are blood relatives, don't their feelings count?

Why is Dante the lead on the investigation into Connie's death? CONFLICT OF INTEREST PEOPLE!!!!!!!!
    Dante is family that means he has a vested interest, (too emotionally involved), in finding out who did it and won't be focusing as he should. This can lead him to discount/ignore relevant evidence. It's time for the PCPD to hire more detectives! Any good lawyer, and we know Diane is one, could successfully argue prejudice and get alot of the evidence thrown out in pre-trial hearings. (Unless, Sonny manages to bribe a judge).

How many police commissioners are out actively invesigating murders or other crimes? None, the job of a police commissioner is more administrative. They have to deal with budgets, discipline and not to be left out, liaising with the Mayor's office.

#367   2013/09/03 06:12AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Loved the scenes with Ellie and Frodd. Let's face I love RH and eventhough they made him Franco I will still watch him. *Runs and hides from JD.* (Her avi scares me)

LOL... no need to hide VB, I loved Ellie and Frodd too.

#368   2013/09/03 07:37AM
    JaneDoe

RAVE: The baby drama! I will admit that I'm getting a little anxious for the reveal to Dante and Lulu.... this is dragging out a little too long. Spill it already!

Brit telling Patrick the truth.... FINALLY! I'm anxious to hear what she says today about the father. I'm still hoping for Dante and Lulu's case that the baby is theirs, but I don't think that will come out quite yet if it's true. I think Brit will still try to hide that bit of info because it could land her butt in jail for real this time.

Frodd returning to me screen. Loved him with Ellie, loved him with Carly.... LOVE HIM!

Julian Jerome is quite possibly my new favorite character. I'm anxiously awaiting his reveal to Sam that he is her father.

RANT: Morgan! Grow a brain and walk away from the woman who doesn't love you. Better yet, drag her by her hair and take her for your own FAR, FAR away.... never to return.

#369   2013/09/03 09:18AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

The running and hiding was because I know you love RH and Frodd as well. I just don't want to fight you for him.

#370   2013/09/03 09:20AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

The running and hiding was because I know you love RH and Frodd as well. I just don't want to fight you for him.

LOL.... You can have Frodd if I can have Julian.

« 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list