List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 06:24PM, Views: 115475, Replies: 1992
    « 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 » »| page:
    #351   2013/08/27 09:51PM
    Re: THE RANT & RAVE THREAD - ALL WELCOME
    genhospchat

Rave: FINALLY we see Bradford ACT! His scenes with Ellie were amazing! He wasn't speaking in code and didn't sound like a child, real raw emotion. While we're at it, Ellie's (the actress) acting was phenomenal!

Loving Julian, though wish he had no connection to Sam, it will make him easy to dislike quickly.

Rant: well of course typical annoyingly Sonny " I can do what I want but everyone else is guilty no matter what and I WILL make them PAY!"

WHYYYY does Franco's hospital bracelet say " Franco" on it? His name is Robert Frank, Franco is a nickname and the point was because James Franco played the character. No hospital would put a nickname on a hospital bracelet, especially with his real first name's first initial after it. Details people!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/27 09:52PM
    #352   2013/08/27 10:05PM
    cardgirl

Quote genhospchat: Rave: FINALLY we see Bradford ACT! His scenes with Ellie were amazing! He wasn't speaking in code and didn't sound like a child, real raw emotion. While we're at it, Ellie's (the actress) acting was phenomenal!

Loving Julian, though wish he had no connection to Sam, it will make him easy to dislike quickly.

Rant: well of course typical annoyingly Sonny " I can do what I want but everyone else is guilty no matter what and I WILL make them PAY!"

WHYYYY does Franco's hospital bracelet say " Franco" on it? His name is Robert Frank, Franco is a nickname and the point was because James Franco played the character. No hospital would put a nickname on a hospital bracelet, especially with his real first name's first initial after it. Details people!!!

And how does a hospital lose so many patients and NOT freaking know it?????? Danny went missing nobody seemed to be concerned. Frodd climbed out a window...again NOBODY in charge noticed. The dude was in a coma and has a brain tumor, generally, these are the patients most hospital staff tend to watch.

And either Frodd was on the first floor of the hospital, (but we know GH only has a 10th floor ), or Frodd wanted to jump off the roof for dramatic effect. Hmm how did he NOT fall from the window of his room? YEP details people. I think they think we are STOOOPID.

#353   2013/08/27 10:20PM
    genhospchat

Quote cardgirl:
    Quote genhospchat: Rave: FINALLY we see Bradford ACT! His scenes with Ellie were amazing! He wasn't speaking in code and didn't sound like a child, real raw emotion. While we're at it, Ellie's (the actress) acting was phenomenal!

And how does a hospital lose so many patients and NOT freaking know it?????? Danny went missing nobody seemed to be concerned. Frodd climbed out a window...again NOBODY in charge noticed. The dude was in a coma and has a brain tumor, generally, these are the patients most hospital staff tend to watch.

And either Frodd was on the first floor of the hospital, (but we know GH only has a 10th floor ), or Frodd wanted to jump off the roof for dramatic effect. Hmm how did he NOT fall from the window of his room? YEP details people. I think they think we are STOOOPID.

I'm always confused by what flor the hospital is on. Sonny and Olivia got on at the one floor, got stuck in the elevator, got off the elevator at the second floor I believe and Sonny took the stairs while Olivia was chancing the elevator for ONE floor? How when the elevator supposedly moved floors did she get off at the same place she got on the elevator?

Yes I don't recall hospital's having balconies so how didn't Frodd hurt himself? I believe the roof hopping was for dramatic affect as that was the crazy stuff "Franco" always did. I was yelling for him to jump to put us (at the very least myself) out of our misery of this ridiculous character. Why didn't Kiki and Morgan think to lookOUTSIDE the hospital for Frodd? "Where else could he be?" The mansion, a bar, looking for Ava, Silas? It was like a bad episode of Saved By the Bell!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/27 10:24PM
    #354   2013/08/27 11:54PM
    cardgirl

So, this is sort a ravant a rave within an rant.

Now please understand what I am about to say, is going to hurt my head in a big way. I HATE Froddenstien AND I Hate Ellie. She is a twit with a microscope and an over extended vocabulary. And well, he is Froddenstien. But their interaction on the roof cracked me up. If any two people were kindred spirits, it had to be these two. Him telling her why she should jump and her telling him how she understood losing something, as if lying and being lied to makes for having something in common. SO NOT THE SAME.

However their conversation was funny. Like when she said she ruined six lives in one day and he told her she was efficient, cracked me up. Or when Froddenstien told the twit that technically because he was paying to be at the hospital which paid her salary he had a right to be on the roof.

And the two of them debating the pros and cons of committing suicide as a way to get redemption was just freaking ridiculous....JUMP ALREADY!!!! Or one of you push the other...or JUMP...I don't care go away already.

And then when in a moment of more stupidity, twit decided to fight for a man who is NEVER gonna forgive her, and left Froddenstien alone on the roof to jump...Brain in her butt Carly shows up...It was funny though when she told him security was on the way, and he asked if she was the advance team. Still when she offered up herself as fodder for him to prove he wants to really change...I wanted her to jump or fall...anything but get herself involved with yet another useless stupid egomaniac.

Carly Carly Carly...stand up girl get off your brain!!!!! Yes you are relatively young and yes you still have your looks, but honey you ARE BAD AT CHOOSING MEN!!! Get a hobby... get a dog...they come home all the time, they are loyal and they do not talk...what more could you need? At least with a dog you will always be right and won't be lonely. You can name it Froddenstien...but please please do not get horizontal with this man.

I need a reeeally BIG bus. I am taking contributions. It's perfectly legal and tax deductible and you can even hold your Carly flags while writing the check.

And just one more thing. UM ELLIETWIT, you work at the hospital.. you have just found a patient who is MISSING from his room on the roof contemplating jumping off said roof. And instead of going for help you have a five hour conversation with him, which by the way made little if ANY sense. YOU are a freaking HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL and I use that word loosely, he is not a priest it was not confession...go for HELP you twit. OK I feel better, but I am still gonna need a bigger bus.

#355   2013/08/28 03:49AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote cardgirl: So, this is sort a ravant a rave within an rant.

Now please understand what I am about to say, is going to hurt my head in a big way. I HATE Froddenstien AND I Hate Ellie. She is a twit with a microscope and an over extended vocabulary. And well, he is Froddenstien. But their interaction on the roof cracked me up. If any two people were kindred spirits, it had to be these two. Him telling her why she should jump and her telling him how she understood losing something, as if lying and being lied to makes for having something in common. SO NOT THE SAME.

However their conversation was funny. Like when she said she ruined six lives in one day and he told her she was efficient, cracked me up. Or when Froddenstien told the twit that technically because he was paying to be at the hospital which paid her salary he had a right to be on the roof.

And the two of them debating the pros and cons of committing suicide as a way to get redemption was just freaking ridiculous....JUMP ALREADY!!!! Or one of you push the other...or JUMP...I don't care go away already.

And then when in a moment of more stupidity, twit decided to fight for a man who is NEVER gonna forgive her, and left Froddenstien alone on the roof to jump...Brain in her butt Carly shows up...It was funny though when she told him security was on the way, and he asked if she was the advance team. Still when she offered up herself as fodder for him to prove he wants to really change...I wanted her to jump or fall...anything but get herself involved with yet another useless stupid egomaniac.

Carly Carly Carly...stand up girl get off your brain!!!!! Yes you are relatively young and yes you still have your looks, but honey you ARE BAD AT CHOOSING MEN!!! Get a hobby... get a dog...they come home all the time, they are loyal and they do not talk...what more could you need? At least with a dog you will always be right and won't be lonely. You can name it Froddenstien...but please please do not get horizontal with this man.

I need a reeeally BIG bus. I am taking contributions. It's perfectly legal and tax deductible and you can even hold your Carly flags while writing the check.

And just one more thing. UM ELLIETWIT, you work at the hospital.. you have just found a patient who is MISSING from his room on the roof contemplating jumping off said roof. And instead of going for help you have a five hour conversation with him, which by the way made little if ANY sense. YOU are a freaking HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL and I use that word loosely, he is not a priest it was not confession...go for HELP you twit. OK I feel better, but I am still gonna need a bigger bus.

Cardgirl, you crack me up. It may not be deliberate but you did. Great post and I'm not a Carly fan. I have days when I can take her and others when I just can't stand her.
    (This is just my opinion.) I think the writers are writing Carly as the one who has to try out a percentage of the new men on screen.

#356   2013/08/28 02:31PM
    cardgirl

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote cardgirl: So, this is sort a ravant a rave within an rant.

Cardgirl, you crack me up. It may not be deliberate but you did. Great post and I'm not a Carly fan. I have days when I can take her and others when I just can't stand her.
    (This is just my opinion.) I think the writers are writing Carly as the one who has to try out a percentage of the new men on screen.

Maybe she and Sonny have quotas they need to make...after all he "tries" out his share of women. I don't know, but I do know that Carly with Froddenstien is a really bad idea.

#357   2013/08/29 04:28AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote cardgirl:

Maybe she and Sonny have quotas they need to make...after all he "tries" out his share of women. I don't know, but I do know that Carly with Froddenstien is a really bad idea.

I agree. It's a case of been there done that when he was just Todd and not Frodd.

#358   2013/08/29 04:31AM
    Vertigobarbie

Okay so this rant isn't about the show. LOL

Rant: I really like my new supervisor, in fact I've know her for years. I hate that like me she gets into work early. I get in long before my actual start time to give me time to read some of the threads and post here, but she keeps asking to do stuff for her.

#359   2013/08/29 05:58AM
    JaneDoe

LOL cardgirl! I love your posts even though I could not disagree more.

I FLOVE Frodd and I don't mind Ellie (somewhat indifferent to her). I really like the scenes on the roof with more of Frodd's whit and hilarious commentary. I really like the chemistry with him and Carly and was happy to see her ask him to prove himself to her.

That's my rave..... now to

RANT: Seriously why does someone not suggest that Sonny should be charged with a crime! I'm disappointed in Anna for keeping Dante on the case and for even commenting that AJ is lucky to be alive because of Sonny's sons. She should have them both in lock up. Grrrrr

#360   2013/08/29 06:17AM
    lovelyliz

Rave: Liz was on but too short for me. Give this wonderful actress a story please she is being wasted at the nurses station & on AJ. It is funny how people use to say AJ is being wasted on her I think it's the other way around.

Rant: My only rant is why was it necessary for my girl to even have scenes with Nick. She is being wasted being friends with Nick. I want her faraway from that dude.
    I don't know I just think RC & FV ruined the last of the 4 musketeers for me. I don't want Liz near him and it is not just because he is with someone else because I do not care Liz deserve better than him and she is a good actress she deserve to work with someone her equal & Nick is not it to me. AJ & her are good actors but I just don't see the chemistry between them not even as friends. I'm not dishing Nick he is good at what he does but to me is not Jason or Rick. Maybe they need to bring Rick back but as a different character. Just a thought.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/29 06:19AM
    « 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list