List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 07:42AM, Views: 114690, Replies: 1985
    « 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 » »| page:
    #341   2013/08/27 07:45AM
    Re: THE RANT & RAVE THREAD - ALL WELCOME
    crazydaisy

Rave: The acting lately has been phenomenal! Everyone's been raving about SK -and yes, he has been ROCKING AJ's self-destruction! I think Bradford Anderson has been killing it too. I'm not the biggest Spinelli fan, but man has he been great the past couple of days. BA's portrayal of Spin's reaction has been perfect. Kirsten Storms was also great when Maxie was begging for her daughter. DZ and Emme Rylan have been playing excited new parents to perfection. Kudos to all the actors who have been putting in so much great work lately!

Another rave, just really loving the show in general lately! Loving that the baby stuff is starting to come out, loving Sam/Alexis/Julian -- yesterday it was clear how much Julian already cares for his daughter, loving Michael supporting AJ.

Rant: I wish Spinelli would just tell Dante and Lulu about the baby. I know he doesn't want to hurt them, but keeping the secret is just going to make it worse - and I'm ready for this story to get wrapped up already!

#342   2013/08/27 07:46AM
    Nightmoves

Rave: Julian! Love him he's my new favorite character

Rant: Sonny leaving the supposed love of his life alone dead on the floor to go shoot AJ.

#343   2013/08/27 07:50AM
    JaneDoe

RAVE: The baby story, Julian figuring out he's a father and the look he already has for his daughter is fabulous, Michael trying to help AJ... great acting!

RANT: Olivia the idiot, Connie being whacked and of course Sonny leaving her alone in the name if revenge.

#344   2013/08/27 07:54AM
    crazydaisy

Quote Nightmoves: Rave: Julian! Love him he's my new favorite character

Rant: Sonny leaving the supposed love of his life alone dead on the floor to go shoot AJ.

LOVE LOVE LOVE Julian!! I love the flirtation between him and Alexis and really hope to see them get together - and I absolutely love the way he clearly already adores his daughter and grandson. I can't wait to see them continue to bond. I'm so glad they didn't wait too long before having him figure it out.

#345   2013/08/27 08:05AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote crazydaisy:

LOVE LOVE LOVE Julian!! I love the flirtation between him and Alexis and really hope to see them get together - and I absolutely love the way he clearly already adores his daughter and grandson. I can't wait to see them continue to bond. I'm so glad they didn't wait too long before having him figure it out.

Sonny isn`t going to like it. It will cause a rift between Sonny Alexis and Sam who are going to be on the side of Jullian, because of him saving Danny

#346   2013/08/27 08:08AM
    crazydaisy

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote crazydaisy:

Sonny isn`t going to like it. It will cause a rift between Sonny Alexis and Sam who are going to be on the side of Jullian, because of him saving Danny

Who cares what Sonny likes?

#347   2013/08/27 08:31AM
    Nightmoves

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote crazydaisy:

That makes it all the better

#348   2013/08/27 09:22AM
    ghfanfare

Rant: I see it coming. Olivia and Sonny consoling each other and demonizing AJ. When really this is probably a mob hit by Ava Jerome (speculating) and Olivia should steer clear of Sonny because he is bad news and people around him are always getting hurt. Why isn't Olivia having a vision about that?!

Rave: Riveting stuff the last few days. And this is not even a sweeps week, is it?!

#349   2013/08/27 09:43AM
    JaneDoe

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote crazydaisy:

Another reason to LOVE Julian.

#350   2013/08/27 09:45PM
    genhospchat

Quote standswithawrist: New to this board. Having a real hard time figuring out how to post properly. This is what I have to say: It's a rant.

I am amazed and stunned that viewers tolerate the schizopI am amazed and stunned that viewers tolerate the schizophrnic meanderings of writers who create three and four personas for one actor. What? There aren't enough out of work actors in Hollywood? Only former actors from One Life to Live? How come writers don't address the rampant cloning going on in Port C? And viewers just accept this mish mosh? My people have lowered their standards. Seems like a throw back to Bewitched when we got a new "Darrin" and no one said a word. Dumb, dumb, DUMB!!

I've been ranting about FrankenTodd and Kiki from day one. Send them back to OLTL and leave them there!!!

« 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list