List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/29 10:16AM, Views: 94425, Replies: 1605
    « 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 » »| page:
    #321   2013/08/22 11:56PM
    Re: THE RANT & RAVE THREAD - ALL WELCOME
    genhospchat

Rave: when Maxie came running back in the room, just before she saw Georgie, you could see KS's little baby bump.

Rant: (speculation) when Sonny said "as long as I'm running this town, Lulu and baby will be safe." Sonny never speaks like that, he's too much of a narcissist to think anyone could ever take from him, that it is obvious in my mind what's coming up. I know i say it all the time but I wish these writers would learn the GH characters.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/22 11:57PM
    #322   2013/08/23 12:09AM
    genhospchat

More rants: Why was it so hard for everyone to find AJ? Tracey says he's probably drinking so Liz going to Michael's and Michael going to the mansion (call the mansion, ask if he's there), neither going to a bar first??? That would be my first thought if I was told someone is probably drinking.

WHYYYYY does Olivia want Sonny? He's a horrible father, selfish, he's never wrong no matter what, he drops women like flies, he's a killer for a living and he shot her son. Dimples and the EXACT SAME charm he has for EVERY woman isn't anything to fall in love with. I really though Olivia was smarter than that.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/23 12:11AM
    #323   2013/08/23 06:46AM
    Nightmoves

Rave: The dog poster in the elevator saying 'I want my mommy'. I LMAO!!

More Raves: All of AJ's scenes loved them and also Maxie & Georgie scenes. Actually all of the scenes during the birth were great.

Rant: No one even asking about Maxie once the baby was born

#324   2013/08/23 06:57AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote Nightmoves: Rave: The dog poster in the elevator saying 'I want my mommy'. I LMAO!!

More Raves: All of AJ's scenes loved them and also Maxie & Georgie scenes. Actually all of the scenes during the birth were great.

I remember Flecia asking when Dante come out to say Maxie had the baby

#325   2013/08/23 07:05AM
    Nightmoves

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote Nightmoves: Rave: The dog poster in the elevator saying 'I want my mommy'. I LMAO!!

Yes you are right her mother was concerned about her, but it seemed like the rest of PC was hanging around talking about the baby, being grandparents, etc., and Dante and Lulu gushing over their baby but no one gave Maxie a second thought IMO

#326   2013/08/23 07:09AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote stonecoldhot:

Yes you are right her mother was concerned about her, but it seemed like the rest of PC was hanging around talking about the baby, being grandparents, etc., and Dante and Lulu gushing over their baby but no one gave Maxie a second thought IMO

I know Spin was concerned, hope they will be together with their little Georgie

#327   2013/08/23 07:19AM
    Nightmoves

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote stonecoldhot:

I know Spin was concerned, hope they will be together with their little Georgie

me too

#328   2013/08/26 03:37AM
    Vertigobarbie

Raves to start with then a rant within a rave.

Rave: SK is doing a great job with AJ's descent.
    I loved his hallucination of Michael wearing black and then it cut to Michael arriving at Elizabeth's and he was wearing a white t-shirt. Good contasting.

Who shot Connie? Fade to black.
    To me it's obvious that it wasn't AJ. I guess we can rule out Derek/Julian as he was at the hospital with Alexis and Sam. I loved how she overheard Derek refer to himself as Julian. Just a little tip, don't refer to yourself by your real name in your office and leave the door open. LOL
    You are in PC and you never know who may be eavesdropping in on your personal conversations.

Rave: Seeing Georgie again. I loved her facing Mac and Felicia and giving them a kiss on the cheek, which they each felt.
    Now for the rant portion. If you aren't going to bring Georgie back full time stop teasing us with these little snippits of her. I miss Georgie and wish they'd never killed her off.

Rant: Really Alexis you tell a stranger about your nameless ONS as a teenager. I know it's the set up for the "big" daddy reveal but really not Alexis' style to do so.

#329   2013/08/26 06:24AM
    JaneDoe

RANT: Olivia and Sonny. Seriously Olivia.... RUN. Save yourself NOW.

RAVE: The whole baby story and the reveal to Spin. Now Maxie trying to tell her parents that the baby is hers and they think she's loopy. Julian putting the pieces together (but can't understand why Alexis would tell a stranger such a personal story ) BUT, I'm glad this reveal isn't dragging out. I can't wait to see how this will play out. Will he reveal himself as her father, outing his true identity? I love seeing Mac and Felecia together now and she's not on my nerves like she was the last time she showed up in PC. I'm enthralled with SK and his acting ability! I want him to shake this off and get back to taking control of his life, but in the mean time.... dude is rocking this stuff. It's too obvious to think he shot Connie, so my bets are on Ava. I'm betting she was hiding out in the office and took the perfect opportunity to shoot Connie and tie it to AJ. She's evil like that. I'm loving this show and I can't wait to see so many great stories unfold.

#330   2013/08/26 06:31AM
    alikat

LOL, see my rave about the dog poster was because it was promoting adopting shelter dogs!!!!

Actually a few people asked about Maxie didn't they? Sam, Ellie, Spin, Mac & Felicia? At least I thought they did.

« 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list