List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 07:54AM, Views: 118129, Replies: 2056
    « 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 » »| page:
    #301   2013/08/20 06:15AM
    Re: THE RANT & RAVE THREAD - ALL WELCOME
    JaneDoe

RAVE: Anna playing bad @ss cop with The Britch! I'm glad they are showing Anna in a way a true ex-spy and government agent would act with a suspect. Bravo!

RANT: Holly getting outplayed. REALLY?
    Sonny's posse of mindless twits.... these smart ladies have turned into a couple a real dolts.

#302   2013/08/20 09:27AM
    ghfanfare

^^^Sonny's posse of mindless twits...LOL!

Rant: Honestly, if this Sonny/Connie/Olivia deal keeps going for long, I will be ff'ing. I could barely get through those scenes yesterday. Olivia rolling her eyes at Connie. What a B! I try not to use the word hate much, but I really HATE that these two beautiful women are throwing themselves away on the aging don. Ugh!

#303   2013/08/20 09:29AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare: ^^^Sonny's posse of mindless twits...LOL!

Rant: Honestly, if this Sonny/Connie/Olivia deal keeps going for long, I will be ff'ing. I could barely get through those scenes yesterday. Olivia rolling her eyes at Connie. What a B! I try not to use the word hate much, but I really HATE that these two beautiful women are throwing themselves away on the aging don. Ugh!

There's something about him that drains women of their senses completely.

#304   2013/08/20 09:33AM
    crazydaisy

Quote JaneDoe:

I would just like Connie and Olivia to give me ONE reason why Sonny is worth fighting over. And if all they can come up with is dimples, I think that makes our case for us.

The fact that Olivia would want to be with someone who SHOT HER SON POINT BLANK IN THE CHEST makes me want to puke.

#305   2013/08/20 09:45AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote JaneDoe:

I would just like Connie and Olivia to give me ONE reason why Sonny is worth fighting over. And if all they can come up with is dimples, I think that makes our case for us.

The fact that Olivia would want to be with someone who SHOT HER SON POINT BLANK IN THE CHEST makes me want to puke.

Oh but at the time he thought Dante was just a cop, and not his son,so that makes it alright. I don`t know what any of them see in Sonny. Oh Yea, he is a good cook!

#306   2013/08/20 09:59AM
    crazydaisy

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote JaneDoe:

Oh but at the time he thought Dante was just a cop, and not his son,so that makes it alright. I don`t know what any of them see in Sonny. Oh Yea, he is a good cook!

But Olivia can cook on her own! Why, for once, can't these women decide that their friendship/cousin-ship is worth more than Sonny Effing Corinthos and leave him - it's about time he loses and winds up alone!

#307   2013/08/21 06:25PM
    crazydaisy

SO MANY raves from today's show! Almost perfect episode, so I'll start with my (few) rants first:

Morgan, Kiki, Franco, and Ava ruined what WOULD have been perfect. Ugh can't they just all go away?

It hurts my heart to think about how crushed Dante and Lulu are going to be when the truth comes out.

Related to my last rant, I just don't see how Lulu and Maxie's friendship is going to be okay after this, and theirs was my fav friendship on the show, so I kind of really hate this stupid baby secret.

Okay, now onto the RAVES:

I know there's a separate thread about this, but all of the interactions between characters who don't usually interact. Loved the hospital scenes with all of the baby's different "grandparents" - Sonny and Olivia and Luke and Laura of course, but LOVE that Mac and Felicia were also there, and that they were actually interacting with the others and not just in their own bubble. Such sweet happy scenes.

Loved the scenes between Luke and Sonny on the stairs too. It's literally shocking me to type this, because I never love any Luke OR Sonny scenes (okay actually I often enjoy Luke/Lulu or Luke/Tracy scenes)... but there was something about seeing these two old friends together, and the way Sonny was actually compassionate for once (even though it was in his macho mob boss way) that was really sweet.

Loved the Dante and Spinelli scenes too - another shock because I usually don't enjoy Spinelli. Dominic Zamprogna killed it with his portrayal of Dante's combined excitement and fear - and when he talked about how he never had a dad... so good!

This is a bit of a rant combined with a rave. I hate that AJ fell of the wagon - especially since it's basically all a plot point - and I REALLY REALLY hate that he threw Jake in Liz's face, but man did Sean Kanan kill it today. He was so, so good. I really felt his pain and self-loathing. Also loved that Liz slapped him, because he def deserved it!

Love Michael's concern for AJ... but really sad that AJ's proving everything everyone told Michael about him right at this point.

#308   2013/08/21 06:26PM
    crazydaisy

Oh yeah, one more rant - hate that it appears they're going the predictable route with Connie's exit story.

#309   2013/08/22 03:30AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote JaneDoe:

Hi CD, it's nice to see you posting again.

I guess that fact has been conveniently forgotten. Or it's been forgiven because he didn't know that Dominic the undercover cop was really his unknown son Dante.

Yes Sonny has the cute dimples but they only go so far.

#310   2013/08/22 03:34AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote crazydaisy: Oh yeah, one more rant - hate that it appears they're going the predictable route with Connie's exit story.

As much as I love the improved writing under RC, I can honestly say I find alot of storylines predictable under him. Who needs spoilers when I can figure it out on my own!
    All that to say that I agree CD.

« 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list