List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 10:20AM, Views: 115294, Replies: 1989
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/06/13 09:59AM
    Re: THE RANT & RAVE THREAD - ALL WELCOME
    JaneDoe

Quote alikat:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote alikat: Rave: DVR's allow me to watch GH marathons now and I don't have a stack of vcr tapes to the ceiling.

Rant: I have the flu

*looks around at the other posters going *

"What? I didn't get this right?

*snickers*

So sorry you have the flu alikat.

Me too and I think it's the same one I had last year where each symptom comes in stages so it will take a week or more to get rid of. First just draggy, then sore throad, now stuffy head...next will come chills/hot thing then chest congestion. BLAH

BOOOOOO!

#22   2013/06/13 10:21AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote alikat:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote alikat: Rave: DVR's allow me to watch GH marathons now and I don't have a stack of vcr tapes to the ceiling.

*snickers*

Me too and I think it's the same one I had last year where each symptom comes in stages so it will take a week or more to get rid of. First just draggy, then sore throad, now stuffy head...next will come chills/hot thing then chest congestion. BLAH

Ali, I love you but you can keep that flu to yourself. Drink lots of fluids and eat chicken soup. NO MUSHROOM SOUP FOR YOU!!!!
    The cream will just congest you more.

#23   2013/06/13 10:59AM
    alikat

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote alikat:
    Quote JaneDoe:

*snickers*

Ali, I love you but you can keep that flu to yourself. Drink lots of fluids and eat chicken soup. NO MUSHROOM SOUP FOR YOU!!!!

I'm chewing spearmint gum right now. It's the only thing I can taste LOL. Apparently my lunch smelled really good. All my co-workers commented. I didn't taste a thing.

So that's my rant...I cannot taste FOOD

#24   2013/06/13 11:16AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote alikat:
    I'm chewing spearmint gum right now. It's the only thing I can taste LOL. Apparently my lunch smelled really good. All my co-workers commented. I didn't taste a thing.

So that's my rant...I cannot taste FOOD

Just don't spread the flu germs to your co-workers. If they all call in sick you will have to do everything that they do plus your own work.

#25   2013/06/13 03:57PM
    ReignOfTerror

My RANT: Characters with NO sense of humor! (like sonny).
    My RAVE: Characters who have a great sense of humor! (like Franco).

#26   2013/06/13 04:19PM
    genhospchat

Quote ReignOfTerror: My RANT: Characters with NO sense of humor! (like sonny).

Oh my goodness, I come in to make a comment and I see you! So glad your email issues were dealt with and you are able to be bakc. You've been missed the last couple days!

#27   2013/06/13 06:18PM
    mommyTJ

OMG I totally agree. Can't. Michael be happy for more than 5 minutes.
    The whole kiki/Michael thing it too obvious. I also hate that they don't know what to do with Shawn's character and the fact that they turned Sam into a Whining emotional mess.

On the other hand I am loving the reboot of the Quartemaines, they are a hilarious bunch of nuts. I especially like Franco as a Q and the developing relationship between AJ and Michael. I would love if the younger Q's. Michael Maya kiki etc would take over ELQ

#28   2013/06/13 06:28PM
    genhospchat

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote alikat:
    Quote JaneDoe:

*snickers*

NO MUSHROOM SOUP for any of you!! I will not eat it nor will any of you!

Ali, hope you feel better. Love you too!

#29   2013/06/13 06:32PM
    genhospchat

Quote mommyTJ: OMG I totally agree. Can't. Michael be happy for more than 5 minutes.
    The whole kiki/Michael thing it too obvious. I also hate that they don't know what to do with Shawn's character and the fact that they turned Sam into a Whining emotional mess.

On the other hand I am loving the reboot of the Quartemaines, they are a hilarious bunch of nuts. I especially like Franco as a Q and the developing relationship between AJ and Michael. I would love if the younger Q's. Michael Maya kiki etc would take over ELQ

I love the relationship between Michael and AJ. I am happy that he doesn't see AJ as the "bad guy" and is giving him a chance from his own opinion.

I like that Sonny and Carly aren't in Michael's face about being parents of the year but are showing why Sonny and Carly are not good role models for their kids. Yes they love their kids but there is much more to parenting than just love.

#30   2013/06/13 06:37PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ReignOfTerror: My RANT: Characters with NO sense of humor! (like sonny).

Oh my goodness, I come in to make a comment and I see you! So glad your email issues were dealt with and you are able to be bakc. You've been missed the last couple days!

Thanks Gen...although I was getting used to having a "new name"..I have always like my original one...glad I got it back.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list