List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/22 02:06PM, Views: 130638, Replies: 2307
    « 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 » »| page:
    #271   2013/08/15 06:18PM
    Re: THE RANT & RAVE THREAD - ALL WELCOME
    oltlforever31

Rave: Another wonderful day of no Michael/Kiki/Morgan nonsense! Bonus: No Ava/Julian either!!

Really enjoyed Luke and Holly, and the shout out to Loving!

Also enjoyed Britt and Dr. O scenes. I didn't think I would ever enjoy Britt, but lately I really have been.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/15 06:23PM
    #272   2013/08/15 09:28PM
    genhospchat

Quote Bizlet: Rave: Shawn D, Luke and Holly together.

Rant: where is Laura? And when is Robert coming Back?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/15 09:31PM
    #273   2013/08/15 09:32PM
    genhospchat

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote JaneDoe: RAVE: AVA... I think she's fabulous! She has amazing chemistry with everyone. Her scenes with Silas were amazing and I can't wait for Frodd to wake up and confront her about making him think Kiki was his.

RANT: I don't think I can take another minute of Morgan/Kiki/Michael. These three are making me want to turn off my TV.

JD, those three are doing the same to me. Michael looked like a desperate loser and Morgan was just an smug idiot who need to go away. Kiki was like a deer caught in the headlights not knowing what to do. The writers can do much better than this drivel that they've given us.

Yes they can make Kiki and her horrible name disappear and never come back.

#274   2013/08/15 09:35PM
    genhospchat

Quote Vertigobarbie: Okay, this rant has nothing to do with the show but here goes.

Driving home from work yesterday I wound up behind a slow driver in the fast lane. When he finally moved over to the exit ramp, I noticed that he was eating corn on the cob while he was driving. Now I've seen just about everything.

Veggie saw someone driving eating a veggie! Now that's something I have ever heard of. Hahahaha

#275   2013/08/16 03:49AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote Vertigobarbie: Okay, this rant has nothing to do with the show but here goes.

Driving home from work yesterday I wound up behind a slow driver in the fast lane. When he finally moved over to the exit ramp, I noticed that he was eating corn on the cob while he was driving. Now I've seen just about everything.

Veggie saw someone driving eating a veggie! Now that's something I have ever heard of. Hahahaha

Haha. I should have known you would get a kick out if.

#276   2013/08/16 03:54AM
    Vertigobarbie

Rant: I really want to like Maxie and just when I think I can she goes and does the selfish thing again. Mac and Felicia have no problem with postponing their wedding why does she?

Rave: I like Lucy's new haircut.

#277   2013/08/16 10:02AM
    ghfanfare

Rave: Warm family moments.

Rave: Mystery, intrigue and adventure.

Rave: More hospital, less mob.

The new and improved GH... Awesome!

#278   2013/08/16 12:40PM
    genhospchat

Rave: love that there's screentime for the vets of the show and they got a good chunk of time the last couple days

Rant: this is about the board. PEOPLE WHO DON'T MARK THEIR THREADS AS SPOILERS!!!!

#279   2013/08/17 02:47PM
    lovelyliz

Rant: Phony Britt and her phony tears.

Rave: No Julian, Ava and Kiki. Liz was in the previews for Monday. YAYYYYY!!!

#280   2013/08/19 03:48AM
    Vertigobarbie

Rant: So over Dr. Obrect. Wow they must have some bullet trains in PC in order for her to get to Corinth, PA so quickly.

Rant: Britta, it's called accessory after the fact. The evidence is there. Why would Felix or Sabrina bring home such as powerful sedative when to do so puts their careers in jeopardy?

This is a mixed rant and rave: liked the editing with them flipping between scenes of Connie/Kevin and Olivia/Sonny. Now for the rant portion. What is so great about serial baby daddy Sonny? Olivia get as far away form him as you can before you get shot. Oh wait that already happened.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/19 03:53AM
    « 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list