List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 07:42AM, Views: 114935, Replies: 1985
    « 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 » »| page:
    #261   2013/08/15 03:24AM
    Re: THE RANT & RAVE THREAD - ALL WELCOME
    Vertigobarbie

Okay, this rant has nothing to do with the show but here goes.

Driving home from work yesterday I wound up behind a slow driver in the fast lane. When he finally moved over to the exit ramp, I noticed that he was eating corn on the cob while he was driving. Now I've seen just about everything.

#262   2013/08/15 04:36AM
    lovelyliz

Rant: Love MAXIE being pregnant. Hate Britt being pregnant she looked so fake yesterday and whoever said she is the future of GH she is NOT!!!!!! Can't stand the character or her Mother. Why so concern Britt you are just like your Mother no different. Ava bore me to tears and Sam dad. The show was boring to me.

Rave: Liked MAXIE scenes. Her pregnancy is believable. She has always been believable as an actress.

#263   2013/08/15 06:18AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Vertigobarbie: Okay, this rant has nothing to do with the show but here goes.

Driving home from work yesterday I wound up behind a slow driver in the fast lane. When he finally moved over to the exit ramp, I noticed that he was eating corn on the cob while he was driving. Now I've seen just about everything.

LOL.... that is hilarious!

RAVE: Anna with Duke in the hospital. LOVED those scenes!

RANT: The Britch still trying to play Patrick.

#264   2013/08/15 08:57AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote JaneDoe:

RAVE: Anna with Duke in the hospital. LOVED those scenes!

RANT: The Britch still trying to play Patrick.

I will just co-sign your rave and your rant.

I would like for Britch to do the right thing and turn her mother in as well as confess all to Patrick.

#265   2013/08/15 09:48AM
    cardgirl

Quote Vertigobarbie: Okay, this rant has nothing to do with the show but here goes.

That is so freaking annoying. I once saw a man on his laptop while driving. I do not think this is what multi tasking means.

#266   2013/08/15 10:02AM
    cardgirl

Raves:

Finally the Lante baby story is moving along. Love Maxie, the way her weird brain works fascinates me. It must be the therapist in me.

No stupid teeny boppers on my screen. Hope they went back to schools far far far away....year round.

No Frodd on my screen...may the coma be permanent.

No Mikey Morgan or Kiki the twit either. Such a good week for me. No Sonny or whiny AJ either. Please let it last. I know wishful thinking...that is what the bus is for.

Rant:

Ellie, Sabrina and Felix are getting on my last nerves. Can Felix please stop making sexual comments about EVERY freaking male he comes in contact with? Dude get a life of your own and stay out of Patrick's business.

Ellie just shut up. You are more boring than watching paint dry...and you are a freaking hypocrite to boot.

Sabrina I know you love Patty Cakes but please please, he is an adult please let him run his own life. Until he finds out the truth, Britch is gonna be a part of his life, and yours. If you don't like it, drop him.

Emma is a big brat. She's six quit making her say such mature in appropriate things for a SIX year old.

Why dose Ava still live in MONICA'S house? She lied, and made her son look like a fool. Kick her butt out. And Morgan and Twit can go with her.

#267   2013/08/15 10:40AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote cardgirl:

That is so freaking annoying. I once saw a man on his laptop while driving. I do not think this is what multi tasking means.

I agree. Years ago a former employer of mine passed a man who was reading the newspaper while driving. I've seen women at red lights doing their lipstick and/or mascara, I've even seen them doing it while driving. In my neck of the woods it's illegal to talk on your cell phone or text while driving but I see people doing it all the time.

#268   2013/08/15 10:47AM
    cardgirl

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote cardgirl:

I agree. Years ago a former employer of mine passed a man who was reading the newspaper while driving. I've seen women at red lights doing their lipstick and/or mascara, I've even seen them doing it while driving. In my neck of the woods it's illegal to talk on your cell phone or text while driving but I see people doing it all the time.

Yeah in Illinois where I live, it is illegal do those things to. My nephew lives in Michigan and in the town where he lives, it is illegal to do anything accept drive when behind the wheel. He got a ticket for eating while driving once.

#269   2013/08/15 10:50AM
    cardgirl

I forgot this rant: Why does Britt still live with Felix and Sabrina? Especially after she admitted she lied about her illness? And why the hell is Mommy Dearest visiting her there? Have these women never heard of the Metro Court. Carly is gonna go bankrupt if everyone starts a boarding home. Like Monica and Sabrina. Send those people packing.

#270   2013/08/15 10:57AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote cardgirl: I forgot this rant: Why does Britt still live with Felix and Sabrina? Especially after she admitted she lied about her illness? And why the hell is Mommy Dearest visiting her there? Have these women never heard of the Metro Court. Carly is gonna go bankrupt if everyone starts a boarding home. Like Monica and Sabrina. Send those people packing.

I agree. Why is Ava still living at the Q mansion now that it's known that Kiki is not Franco's daughter? Why is Kiki still living in the boathouse when she is not Monica's step-grandaughter?

« 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list