List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/28 05:43AM, Views: 82652, Replies: 1427
    « 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 » »| page:
    #251   2013/08/13 06:15AM
    Re: THE RANT & RAVE THREAD - ALL WELCOME
    Mrs. Lansing

Rave: Ava! Anything with Ava. Love her!!

#252   2013/08/13 06:25AM
    Nightmoves

Rave: Sean, Luke and Holly! Loved it and as someone else said it brought back memories of the good ole days lol

#253   2013/08/13 08:52AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote JaneDoe: RAVE: AVA... I think she's fabulous! She has amazing chemistry with everyone. Her scenes with Silas were amazing and I can't wait for Frodd to wake up and confront her about making him think Kiki was his.

RANT: I don't think I can take another minute of Morgan/Kiki/Michael. These three are making me want to turn off my TV.

JD, those three are doing the same to me. Michael looked like a desperate loser and Morgan was just an smug idiot who need to go away. Kiki was like a deer caught in the headlights not knowing what to do. The writers can do much better than this drivel that they've given us.

#254   2013/08/13 09:02AM
    ghfanfare

Rave: Despite the big fake belly, Maxie looks fabulous! Love her hair now.

Rant: Time to end these 'who's the daddy' stories. Hope the little bambinos make their appearances soon and we can move this along. Maxie's long looks over Spinelli are really getting old.

#255   2013/08/13 09:54AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare: Rave: Despite the big fake belly, Maxie looks fabulous! Love her hair now.

Rant: Time to end these 'who's the daddy' stories. Hope the little bambinos make their appearances soon and we can move this along. Maxie's long looks over Spinelli are really getting old.

Maxie looked STUNNING yesterday!

#256   2013/08/13 03:07PM
    oltlforever31

Rave: Loved today's show!! Kareoke (Sp?) was very entertaining. Really enjoyed Dr. O's singing! Lulu and Dante...so adorable!

Mini Rant: The fact that while Dr. O was up singing, nobody besides Lucy noticed her. I wonder why Anna didn't wonder who the heck that lady is singing at her party?

It was still a great show. I enjoyed all of it!! Haven't really felt that way in awhile.

#257   2013/08/13 11:35PM
    mommyTJ

I completely agree with you vertigobarbie. The writers are making Michael, Morgan and Kiki all look like pathetic losers. I made the same comment on a youtube clip and people jumped all over me. It's not that I hate the characters, Michael is one of my favorites. I just think the writers are doing a crappy job of developing the relationship dynamic between those three characters.

#258   2013/08/14 03:56AM
    Vertigobarbie

Rave: Loved seeing Mac and Kevin as Eva and Norma. I had forgotten about them dressing up as women in the past. I still remember Lucy and Felicia going out and getting tatoos when they got drunk before their weddings. Felicia's was on her butt and it was Kevin's name.

Not a Britt/Patrick fan but I did enjoy their little bonding moment. It made Britt a little more human. Still not a Britt fan.

Rant: Dr. Obrecht, no wonder Faison isn't into you, can't even poison the right person.

Karaoke not a fan of it and I never was.

Why did no one question who the blond woman was until Lucy noticed her? If the Floating Rib (Jake's) is closed for a private party wouldn't someone notice a stranger sitting at the bar? No one even approached her except for the bartender.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/14 03:57AM
    #259   2013/08/14 04:25AM
    Vertigobarbie

One more Rave: NO Morgan on my tv yesterday.

#260   2013/08/14 04:35AM
    Nightmoves

Rave: Dr. O singing karaoke loved it!

Rant: Ellie badgering Maxie

« 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list