List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 07:42AM, Views: 114920, Replies: 1985
    « 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 » »| page:
    #231   2013/08/06 11:21AM
    Re: THE RANT & RAVE THREAD - ALL WELCOME
    alikat

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote alikat: You know...with all of the old characters coming back, I must say I have a twinge of a rant within a rave...

Why? Because I've watched GH for around 10 years. So all of these people are essentially new to me. One thing we need is say...Elizabeth explaining say...Bobbi to Subrina and Felix and then Epiphany popping in with a little made up diddy and then telling everyone to get back to work. Or maybe Anna giving a more detailed recollection of the Jerome crime family to say...Dante. Heck for that matter, why doesn't someone fill someone in about Duke and Anna. Apparently they were some GREAT LOVE. Okay but how would I know that. I know Anna as Robin's mother and the ex of ROBERT. I don't know Duke from diddily squat. Two or three filler scenes of some long time character like Monica filling in a newer character like Patrick would work for me...something like "I'm really surprised Robin never told you about Duke" and then telling the Cliff Notes version of the Danna love.

I could go on and on...Leslie and Monica having their little spat a few weeks ago when Leslie was trying to get info off the hospital computers. Well at first I wasn't sure why those two didn't like each other. We've never seen Leslie much throughout the past decade (more before they sorased Lulu) but finally toward the end, they gave a little insight. Why not have Epiphany tell a little story about when she first started at GH as a Candy Striper and even have a funny flash back with day players or even current actors playing the parts of Epiphany, Monica, Leslie and Rick...(uhhhh teen scene Taylor, Molly, Kiki and Rafe) and Epiphany can talk about the hot janitor she was head over heels in love with (TJ)

I would love to see them do more of this! Even us long time viewers forget old details sometimes and it's nice to have the stories retold. Instead, time is wasted on Luke retelling Holly his illness history that we ALL know already. That was a TOTAL waste of dialog space IMO.

Yes, with DVR's, Soapnet, youtube and ABC.com I don't understand why they repeat recent crappola so much. There's no need to remind the audience on Monday what the cliffhanger was on Friday. However, reminding us of the past/history would be great. If they cannot show old clips then do something fun. Remember when Maxie and Spinelli were in an old 40's movie style scenes? Those were lot's of fun. They could do that with characters to play out a history. ESPECIALLY when they "rewrite" or "tweak" history.

#232   2013/08/07 03:22AM
    Vertigobarbie

Rant: Please get rid of Morgan!!! I just don't see any chemistry between him and Kiki and this whole basing their relationship on a lie is just plain dumb. Yes it could be very soapy but not the way they are going about it.

#233   2013/08/07 04:21AM
    Vertigobarbie

Rant again about Morgan. Son you are dumber than a box of rocks. That's it keep lying to Kiki and watch your relationship go up in flames.

Rave: The show ending by changing from night to morning and the paper being delivered with the Kiki's not a Q headline.

#234   2013/08/07 06:34AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote Vertigobarbie: Rant again about Morgan. Son you are dumber than a box of rocks. That's it keep lying to Kiki and watch your relationship go up in flames.

Rave: The show ending by changing from night to morning and the paper being delivered with the Kiki's not a Q headline.

I think this is a rave I'm not sure, but, I think after the story is seen, I think Morgan will go on a down hill spiral.

#235   2013/08/07 06:41AM
    Nightmoves

Rave: LOVED seeing Sean Donnelly and hope to see more of that s/l on today's show.

Loved the way the show ended with night turning into morning and the newspapers being delivered.

Rant: Morgan & Kiki = Yuck!

#236   2013/08/07 12:50PM
    nikie

my rant how dare liz slap tracy, she is a grown women, not saying tha liz is not but tracy is like grown, grown. that's like carly or sam slapping monica!! not ok!! she should have slapped her right back!! sonny running straight to olivia after his fallout with connie, and he has the nerve to talk about michael going after his brothers girlfriend, what about him going after cousins who are like sisters!!! i am mad that they are trying to make this all sonny's fault! i have a feeling that they are going to try an pit michael and aj against morgan and sonny, which i'm going to be happy about if they go this route! for once sonny is not to blame!!! hope that morgan goes back to school somewhere, not liking this morgan! the old morgan even though he was young when he left, him and michael were really close, as for morgan and dante and they have only had one scene together since he's back. and molly, morgan and molly were like bestfriends and cousin they were together all the time and now its like that never happen he hasnt asked about her or even been by to see her, and how he get so much older than her when they were only like a year apart back then.. hate when they change history..

rave-that tracy stuck it to aj!!! loved it!! like aj wouldnt have done the samething if tracy had won the votes and he found out the truth about kiki! cant wait for liz and michael to really see aj for who he is, he just pushed liz out the way and ran off "crying" like a little baby!! i hope that liz caught on to the words that he was saying that now he has nothing!! well what about liz and michael, isnt that what he said was the most important thing to him?! (i saw from the start that it wasnt it was about get ELQ). aj is like a child when he doesnt get his way he pouts and throws a tantrum,(it's not fair, poor me) run to mommy. what kinda of grown man lives at home with his mommy???(have to sneak your girlfriend in the house really) micheal doesnt even live with him mommy!!! i mean what happen to the carriage house that ned and lois used to live in? why cant he live their if he wants to stay on the property, but really still living with mommy!!!! i just cant wait for aj to show who he really is and i just hope that michael and liz get a clue!!!!!

#237   2013/08/07 03:50PM
    Vertigobarbie

Rant: Morgan stop being such an immature and insecure weenie. Just shut up and grow a pair. If you trusted your girlfriend you wouldn't have to act like the moron you are.
    As far as I'm concerned Morgan is a waste of space and screen time. I would rather watch paint dry.

Rave: Elizabeth not backing down from Tracy. PTB if only you would keep her feisty all the time.

#238   2013/08/07 03:56PM
    ransomha

rant: Michael being the worst brother ever.

rant: Liz slapping a 60 year old woman in her own home over something that is not her business.

rave: Silas outing Ava.

rave :Sonny getting rid of Connie and eating crow with olivia.
    rave:
    Carly and Liv's girl talk.

rave: THE SHOW

#239   2013/08/07 04:54PM
    Trojangal

Rant : Morgan Kiki is just not into you ! Why would you want to marry a girl that has feelings for your brother?

#240   2013/08/08 06:35AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Vertigobarbie: Rant: Morgan stop being such an immature and insecure weenie. Just shut up and grow a pair. If you trusted your girlfriend you wouldn't have to act like the moron you are.
    As far as I'm concerned Morgan is a waste of space and screen time. I would rather watch paint dry.

Rave: Elizabeth not backing down from Tracy. PTB if only you would keep her feisty all the time.

THIS.... this is my rant and rave too.

« 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list