List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 10:20AM, Views: 115315, Replies: 1989
    « 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:
    #211   2013/08/05 10:23AM
    Re: THE RANT & RAVE THREAD - ALL WELCOME
    JaneDoe

RAVE: Forgot to add that is was such a nice surprise to see Holly pop back up.... just wish Ethan could have been there too to help out his father.

#212   2013/08/05 10:53AM
    Mrs. Lansing

I am loving the amount of history that the show is bringing back. Duke, Anna, Holly, Leslie, Laura, Scotty. Even loving the return of the Jerome's. That is mostly due to Ava and Derek, because gosh was GH pretty awful during the years the Jerome's were on. I was unable to watch most days due to how silly the story lines were, and the awful dialogue. Remember Olivia being shot in the back by Cheryl, and Ana who was standing in front of her getting blamed? Or Victor choking to death by swallowing the pendent he wanted to give Lucy when he broke out of prison to run away with her?
    Hope we don't go back there!

#213   2013/08/05 05:07PM
    genhospchat

Quote cardgirl: Rave: I love that even after all these years GH can still surprise me. I never even saw the Julian thing coming. Bravo.

Love lots of Duke and Anna on the screen. More vets please!!!!

Love Silas being slick enough to do a DNA test on he and Kiki.

Finally, Britt fessing up..I may have to take her off the bus list...MAYBE.

Love that I have not had to see Frodd in awhile. I love comas and tubes in the mouth. If the brain tumor doesn't get him soon, I will need to bribe Brad into pushing his bed in front of the bus.

Love that Liz and AJ's relationship is moving along, finally.

RANT: Can Kiki and Morgan go far far away...She is a clueless twit and he is the male equivalent of a twit...I'd say twat but we all know that is something totally different... fitting yes but still, not the same.

And good lord Michael, get some dignity and grow a brain. Why the hell are you allowing Mortwat to push you around. And Kiki for your information is playing you. Sort of. Maybe you would be better off playing for the other side. Brad thinks your hot...but you are to good for that creep. And speaking of creep or creepy, why would you let Felix pimp you out? What did you have to gain from that? Again, you have money buy yourself some dignity. UHG.

I know Danny is a baby, a very cute baby and he is sick...but can Sam please please stop whining. And really what mother sits OUTSIDE of her gravely ill child's room instead of in his room? And perhaps you should teach the hospital how to run a CODE PINK, which is the code for when a baby is stolen from the hospital by a psychopathic maniac. Sorry brain tumor or no brain tumor Frodd is a sicko who should never EVER be allowed near children, dogs, cats ants. GEEEZE.

Still hate TJ and Taylor...not together ...I hate them both.

And Carly Carly Carly. UM IT's FRODD. He made your life hell, your son's life hell, your best friends life hell, and he is a freak of nature. Why do you always go after men who are freaks and bad for you???? This is why you are always on the bus list.

That, and please stay out of your GROWN children's lives. You have screwed them up enough. You can't fix it...you will just have to live with your guilt and stop being a control freak. And please stop making Michael do your bidding with Morgan. Morgan treats him like crap if you haven't noticed. I do give you credit though for seeing Kiki for the twit she is and seeing how bad she is for Morgan....and eventually Michael. Sorry but your boys will just have to learn the hard way. You do have a small window of time to keep from messing up Joss...just let the nanny keep taking care of her. That would be best for her.

OK I feel better now.

I can see Sam's reasoning for whining but for goodness sakes can they dress her like a mother who has been in a hospital for days on end upset about her son PLEASE!!???? I can't stand to hear the bashing of those horrendous boots on the floor, I missed a whole line of Silas's because of ithem (oh and ir's August) and PLEASE STOP the black bra/ white shirt combo, it's tacky and trashy! Put this girl into some sneakers and sweats, mess up her hair, cut her make-up by three quarters and LOSE THE da**ed BOOTS!!!!!!!

#214   2013/08/05 07:47PM
    lovelyliz

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote cardgirl: Rave: I love that even after all these years GH can still surprise me. I never even saw the Julian thing coming. Bravo.

Love lots of Duke and Anna on the screen. More vets please!!!!

Love Silas being slick enough to do a DNA test on he and Kiki.

Finally, Britt fessing up..I may have to take her off the bus list...MAYBE.

Love that I have not had to see Frodd in awhile. I love comas and tubes in the mouth. If the brain tumor doesn't get him soon, I will need to bribe Brad into pushing his bed in front of the bus.

Love that Liz and AJ's relationship is moving along, finally.

RANT: Can Kiki and Morgan go far far away...She is a clueless twit and he is the male equivalent of a twit...I'd say twat but we all know that is something totally different... fitting yes but still, not the same.

And good lord Michael, get some dignity and grow a brain. Why the hell are you allowing Mortwat to push you around. And Kiki for your information is playing you. Sort of. Maybe you would be better off playing for the other side. Brad thinks your hot...but you are to good for that creep. And speaking of creep or creepy, why would you let Felix pimp you out? What did you have to gain from that? Again, you have money buy yourself some dignity. UHG.

I know Danny is a baby, a very cute baby and he is sick...but can Sam please please stop whining. And really what mother sits OUTSIDE of her gravely ill child's room instead of in his room? And perhaps you should teach the hospital how to run a CODE PINK, which is the code for when a baby is stolen from the hospital by a psychopathic maniac. Sorry brain tumor or no brain tumor Frodd is a sicko who should never EVER be allowed near children, dogs, cats ants. GEEEZE.

Still hate TJ and Taylor...not together ...I hate them both.

And Carly Carly Carly. UM IT's FRODD. He made your life hell, your son's life hell, your best friends life hell, and he is a freak of nature. Why do you always go after men who are freaks and bad for you???? This is why you are always on the bus list.

That, and please stay out of your GROWN children's lives. You have screwed them up enough. You can't fix it...you will just have to live with your guilt and stop being a control freak. And please stop making Michael do your bidding with Morgan. Morgan treats him like crap if you haven't noticed. I do give you credit though for seeing Kiki for the twit she is and seeing how bad she is for Morgan....and eventually Michael. Sorry but your boys will just have to learn the hard way. You do have a small window of time to keep from messing up Joss...just let the nanny keep taking care of her. That would be best for her.

OK I feel better now.

I can see Sam's reasoning for whining but for goodness sakes can they dress her like a mother who has been in a hospital for days on end upset about her son PLEASE!!???? I can't stand to hear the bashing of those horrendous boots on the floor, I missed a whole line of Silas's because of ithem (oh and ir's August) and PLEASE STOP the black bra/ white shirt combo, it's tacky and trashy! Put this girl into some sneakers and sweats, mess up her hair, cut her make-up by three quarters and LOSE THE da**ed BOOTS!!!!!!!

ITA!!!

#215   2013/08/06 03:44AM
    Vertigobarbie

Rave: The return of the vets. Holly working with Luke and the cliff hanger ending of Sean Donnelly's picture on the computer screen. Boy did that bring back some memories.

GH when she was at the top of her game.

Rave 2: the friendship of Scotty and Lucy. Those two were always funny together, I just hope they keep them as friends and not romantic. I love Kevin and Lucy. He grounds her and she loosens him up a little.

#216   2013/08/06 06:09AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Vertigobarbie: Rave: The return of the vets. Holly working with Luke and the cliff hanger ending of Sean Donnelly's picture on the computer screen. Boy did that bring back some memories.

GH when she was at the top of her game.

Rave 2: the friendship of Scotty and Lucy. Those two were always funny together, I just hope they keep them as friends and not romantic. I love Kevin and Lucy. He grounds her and she loosens him up a little.

ITA with this! Seeing Sean's face at the end of the show was fabulous. I also LOVE Lucy and Scotty's friendship.... they have been through so much together, but are much better as friends. I don't mind getting teased with a little angst, especially since we have Laura chasing after Luke! It wouldn't be fair for Laura to have nothing to be jealous about. I'm thrilled that they are all still around and being shown! Bravo GH for including the vets.

#217   2013/08/06 07:01AM
    alikat

RANT: It's only Tuesday

RAVE: It's NOT Monday

#218   2013/08/06 07:08AM
    alikat

Rant: Honestly I'd like the storylines to delve more into character driven instead of plot driven. I know that RC is trying to simply get back to a place he was six months ago before losing his OLTL characters but lets take Morgan for example. The whole precipice is to drive the plot of the Jeromes taking over Sonny's territory. Why can't the story also delve more into the character of Morgan and really let more of this bring about truly family drama within Sonny and his boys with some Carly on the side. The plot would still play out but focus around Morgan. The actor's young and may not be able to handle carrying a storyline but the surrounding characters could completely help hold the weight of the storyline. Right now they're just trying to play out the beats of the spoiled brat and it's sad because the character deserves MUCH MUCH nore at this point.

Rave: The teen scene is so realistic this summer. They aren't chasing ghosts or murderers or "on the run" or whatever. They are typical teens with typical teen issues. Sex, prom, breakups and makeups, unrequited love, issues with parents and siblings, good and bad. I like this new foursome and appreciate that they are just your typical teens instead of the Scooby Doo gang playing out I Know What You Did Last Summer

BTW...I forgot to add that I'd like to see them pull Morgan back into the teen scene a little more. Morgan and Molly used to be close. They could still play that out and be the friends/confidants they used to be. Has Morgan even said a thing about concern for Danny? Has Molly even said "WHAT? Morgan's getting married?"

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/06 07:09AM
    #219   2013/08/06 07:21AM
    JaneDoe

Quote alikat: Rant: Honestly I'd like the storylines to delve more into character driven instead of plot driven. I know that RC is trying to simply get back to a place he was six months ago before losing his OLTL characters but lets take Morgan for example. The whole precipice is to drive the plot of the Jeromes taking over Sonny's territory. Why can't the story also delve more into the character of Morgan and really let more of this bring about truly family drama within Sonny and his boys with some Carly on the side. The plot would still play out but focus around Morgan. The actor's young and may not be able to handle carrying a storyline but the surrounding characters could completely help hold the weight of the storyline. Right now they're just trying to play out the beats of the spoiled brat and it's sad because the character deserves MUCH MUCH nore at this point.

Rave: The teen scene is so realistic this summer. They aren't chasing ghosts or murderers or "on the run" or whatever. They are typical teens with typical teen issues. Sex, prom, breakups and makeups, unrequited love, issues with parents and siblings, good and bad. I like this new foursome and appreciate that they are just your typical teens instead of the Scooby Doo gang playing out I Know What You Did Last Summer

BTW...I forgot to add that I'd like to see them pull Morgan back into the teen scene a little more. Morgan and Molly used to be close. They could still play that out and be the friends/confidants they used to be. Has Morgan even said a thing about concern for Danny? Has Molly even said "WHAT? Morgan's getting married?"

My guess is that SORASING Morgan has created too big of a gap for him and Molly to be close anymore. He's in college and she's in high school. I hate it though, because I use to really like their friendship. I feel like his only purpose returning is to be a brat!

#220   2013/08/06 07:35AM
    alikat

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote alikat:

My guess is that SORASING Morgan has created too big of a gap for him and Molly to be close anymore. He's in college and she's in high school. I hate it though, because I use to really like their friendship. I feel like his only purpose returning is to be a brat!

Yes but they've said Molly is now 16 and that Morgan is 19. So if Molly's nearly 17 and he's barely 19 then there a 15-20 month difference. That would gel right into how they were when they were younger. Besides the actress who plays Molly can act more mature. It would give that voice to each of them that's much more realistic. I mean for Molly to talk to Morgan about how she feels about TJ sleeping with Taylor. He would behave like the bigger brother. Besides, eventually when Morgan loses Kiki to Michael he and Taylor could hook up. What about Morgan, Molly completely understand everything he's gone through his whole life so she'd definitely be the one for him to talk to about how his parents choose Michael over him.

« 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list