List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/15 08:48AM, Views: 55453, Replies: 1091
    « 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 » »| page:
    #201   2013/07/30 08:20PM
    Re: THE RANT & RAVE THREAD - ALL WELCOME
    genhospchat

Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote lovelyliz: Rant: I do not know whether this is a rant or what. I laugh so hard when Nick was holding Britt helping her sit down on the floor in the Lamaze class she seem so heavy that Nick almost lost his balance trying to help her. Too funny. She is not the most thin person on the show. Nick needs to be with someone that he can carry and it is not her she is too heavy. LMO. What is it with her dressing lord she shows her belly too much & I know she is not young. Several times I had seen pics of her & each time she wears short blouses. Is it not for young people. The lady that plays Brit you are not young girl. She is not all that beautiful either. JMO.

Rave: I'm glad the show uses everyone but I want a storyline for Liz & outside of AJ & Nick and the same for Patrick away from Sabrina.

That is some pretty horrendous actor bashing and not the first thread you've done this in!! You don't like the character fine but keep it at the character!!! This is appalling!!!!

I have apologize once I will not do it again. I need to find another forum to discuss things like that what she is wearing and that she dresses like a teen. Just because I do not think she is all that beautiful does not mean I think she is all that bad either. I'm just not a fan of hers and I will continue to bash the character because I see nothing root worthy about her at all. I can't find anything that makes me sympathize with her not even how her Mother treats her. She is a grown woman & a Doctor at that. She should know what is right and what is wrong. She was wrong for doing things to Sabrina, Emma and Liz. She gets no sympathy from me at all.

Im not a fan of the character either but saying she's ugly, making fun of her teeth and saying she's too big is not about the character but the actress herself.

#202   2013/07/30 08:22PM
    genhospchat

Quote alikat:
    Quote ghfanfare: Another rave for the Tracy/Alice scenes and just in general, the Q bickering. So fun to see this again.

And Leslie and Monica's jabs at each other...that was a surprise but I liked it. Kind of gave some insight to Monica who, ever since I've watched, has been above board and the "good" person. Now we see she was a little tramp sleeping with other people's husbands, etc...LOL

I think it was when she got breast cancer that is when she really went "good"', before that she was quite the bed hopper. You should watch some Ali from back then, the fights with Alan, etc. It was really soapy back then.

#203   2013/07/31 03:17AM
    Vertigobarbie

I want to rave really I do but the rants are at the forefront and I have a feeling JD will enjoy this one.

Rant: Shut up Morgan. Really you want to get married and start your marriage off based on a lie?!! When Kiki finds out the truth about who her father really is and that you knew and didn't tell her, she will never be able to trust you again. This whole thing reeks of sibling rivalry on Morgan's part anyways. He just wants to keep her away from Michael and we all know how well that will work.

Semi Rave: Right from the start we get to see that someone else is pulling the strings for Derek Wells. Hopefully, this doesn't become predictable as well.

Rave: Seeing more characters interacting with each other and not just stuck in their own little groups.

#204   2013/07/31 03:57AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote alikat:
    Quote ghfanfare: Another rave for the Tracy/Alice scenes and just in general, the Q bickering. So fun to see this again.

And Leslie and Monica's jabs at each other...that was a surprise but I liked it. Kind of gave some insight to Monica who, ever since I've watched, has been above board and the "good" person. Now we see she was a little tramp sleeping with other people's husbands, etc...LOL

I think it was when she got breast cancer that is when she really went "good"', before that she was quite the bed hopper. You should watch some Ali from back then, the fights with Alan, etc. It was really soapy back then.

It was so much fun to watch Alan and Monica fighting, cheating on each other, getting back together and cheating once again.

#205   2013/07/31 09:22AM
    lovelyliz

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote lovelyliz: Rant: I do not know whether this is a rant or what. I laugh so hard when Nick was holding Britt helping her sit down on the floor in the Lamaze class she seem so heavy that Nick almost lost his balance trying to help her. Too funny. She is not the most thin person on the show. Nick needs to be with someone that he can carry and it is not her she is too heavy. LMO. What is it with her dressing lord she shows her belly too much & I know she is not young. Several times I had seen pics of her & each time she wears short blouses. Is it not for young people. The lady that plays Brit you are not young girl. She is not all that beautiful either. JMO.

Rave: I'm glad the show uses everyone but I want a storyline for Liz & outside of AJ & Nick and the same for Patrick away from Sabrina.

That is some pretty horrendous actor bashing and not the first thread you've done this in!! You don't like the character fine but keep it at the character!!! This is appalling!!!!

I have apologize once I will not do it again. I need to find another forum to discuss things like that what she is wearing and that she dresses like a teen. Just because I do not think she is all that beautiful does not mean I think she is all that bad either. I'm just not a fan of hers and I will continue to bash the character because I see nothing root worthy about her at all. I can't find anything that makes me sympathize with her not even how her Mother treats her. She is a grown woman & a Doctor at that. She should know what is right and what is wrong. She was wrong for doing things to Sabrina, Emma and Liz. She gets no sympathy from me at all.

Im not a fan of the character either but saying she's ugly, making fun of her teeth and saying she's too big is not about the character but the actress herself.

I don't remember calling her ugly. I have to go back and check that out. I just don't think she's all that beautiful but it does not mean she is ugly either. I think I said she seem too heavy for Nick to try & help her in the Lamaze class & if I said she was too fat that was a poor choice of words on my part. I should had said it differently. He looked like he was struggling to do it. I see what I see. Maybe I should not of said anything at all about Britt. I'll just keep my thoughts to myself. Sometimes you can't help but say things when you see it as it is. I don't know why I'm still talking about this because like I said not a fan of hers. I am not going to waste my time on a character I care nothing about.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/31 09:24AM
    #206   2013/07/31 09:31AM
    lovelyliz

Rave: Loved Sonny and Morgan scenes yesterday. That was to me the best part of the show.

Rant: Did not like Britt or her Mother I wish they can go bye-bye. Sabrina she is still not a root worthy character since she starting dating Patrick. I liked her better when she had her pony-tail & big glasses. She needs another story line away from Patrick. I like Ms. Anderson better as Star she had more of a s/l. I like her now as KIKI but I do not think she will have the stories like Star had but she is still new the character in time hopefully will see more of her besides pining for Michael all the time. I do like them as a couple.

#207   2013/08/01 06:21AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Vertigobarbie: I want to rave really I do but the rants are at the forefront and I have a feeling JD will enjoy this one.

Rant: Shut up Morgan. Really you want to get married and start your marriage off based on a lie?!! When Kiki finds out the truth about who her father really is and that you knew and didn't tell her, she will never be able to trust you again. This whole thing reeks of sibling rivalry on Morgan's part anyways. He just wants to keep her away from Michael and we all know how well that will work.

Semi Rave: Right from the start we get to see that someone else is pulling the strings for Derek Wells. Hopefully, this doesn't become predictable as well.

Rave: Seeing more characters interacting with each other and not just stuck in their own little groups.

LOL.... Yes, Morgan needs to shut up and go away!

#208   2013/08/02 02:03AM
    cardgirl

Rave: I love that even after all these years GH can still surprise me. I never even saw the Julian thing coming. Bravo.

Love lots of Duke and Anna on the screen. More vets please!!!!

Love Silas being slick enough to do a DNA test on he and Kiki.

Finally, Britt fessing up..I may have to take her off the bus list...MAYBE.

Love that I have not had to see Frodd in awhile. I love comas and tubes in the mouth. If the brain tumor doesn't get him soon, I will need to bribe Brad into pushing his bed in front of the bus.

Love that Liz and AJ's relationship is moving along, finally.

RANT: Can Kiki and Morgan go far far away...She is a clueless twit and he is the male equivalent of a twit...I'd say twat but we all know that is something totally different... fitting yes but still, not the same.

And good lord Michael, get some dignity and grow a brain. Why the hell are you allowing Mortwat to push you around. And Kiki for your information is playing you. Sort of. Maybe you would be better off playing for the other side. Brad thinks your hot...but you are to good for that creep. And speaking of creep or creepy, why would you let Felix pimp you out? What did you have to gain from that? Again, you have money buy yourself some dignity. UHG.

I know Danny is a baby, a very cute baby and he is sick...but can Sam please please stop whining. And really what mother sits OUTSIDE of her gravely ill child's room instead of in his room? And perhaps you should teach the hospital how to run a CODE PINK, which is the code for when a baby is stolen from the hospital by a psychopathic maniac. Sorry brain tumor or no brain tumor Frodd is a sicko who should never EVER be allowed near children, dogs, cats ants. GEEEZE.

Still hate TJ and Taylor...not together ...I hate them both.

And Carly Carly Carly. UM IT's FRODD. He made your life hell, your son's life hell, your best friends life hell, and he is a freak of nature. Why do you always go after men who are freaks and bad for you???? This is why you are always on the bus list.

That, and please stay out of your GROWN children's lives. You have screwed them up enough. You can't fix it...you will just have to live with your guilt and stop being a control freak. And please stop making Michael do your bidding with Morgan. Morgan treats him like crap if you haven't noticed. I do give you credit though for seeing Kiki for the twit she is and seeing how bad she is for Morgan....and eventually Michael. Sorry but your boys will just have to learn the hard way. You do have a small window of time to keep from messing up Joss...just let the nanny keep taking care of her. That would be best for her.

OK I feel better now.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/02 02:06AM
    #209   2013/08/02 03:32AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote cardgirl: Rave: I love that even after all these years GH can still surprise me. I never even saw the Julian thing coming. Bravo.

Love lots of Duke and Anna on the screen. More vets please!!!!

Love Silas being slick enough to do a DNA test on he and Kiki.

Finally, Britt fessing up..I may have to take her off the bus list...MAYBE.

Love that I have not had to see Frodd in awhile. I love comas and tubes in the mouth. If the brain tumor doesn't get him soon, I will need to bribe Brad into pushing his bed in front of the bus.

Love that Liz and AJ's relationship is moving along, finally.

RANT: Can Kiki and Morgan go far far away...She is a clueless twit and he is the male equivalent of a twit...I'd say twat but we all know that is something totally different... fitting yes but still, not the same.

And good lord Michael, get some dignity and grow a brain. Why the hell are you allowing Mortwat to push you around. And Kiki for your information is playing you. Sort of. Maybe you would be better off playing for the other side. Brad thinks your hot...but you are to good for that creep. And speaking of creep or creepy, why would you let Felix pimp you out? What did you have to gain from that? Again, you have money buy yourself some dignity. UHG.

I know Danny is a baby, a very cute baby and he is sick...but can Sam please please stop whining. And really what mother sits OUTSIDE of her gravely ill child's room instead of in his room? And perhaps you should teach the hospital how to run a CODE PINK, which is the code for when a baby is stolen from the hospital by a psychopathic maniac. Sorry brain tumor or no brain tumor Frodd is a sicko who should never EVER be allowed near children, dogs, cats ants. GEEEZE.

Still hate TJ and Taylor...not together ...I hate them both.

And Carly Carly Carly. UM IT's FRODD. He made your life hell, your son's life hell, your best friends life hell, and he is a freak of nature. Why do you always go after men who are freaks and bad for you???? This is why you are always on the bus list.

That, and please stay out of your GROWN children's lives. You have screwed them up enough. You can't fix it...you will just have to live with your guilt and stop being a control freak. And please stop making Michael do your bidding with Morgan. Morgan treats him like crap if you haven't noticed. I do give you credit though for seeing Kiki for the twit she is and seeing how bad she is for Morgan....and eventually Michael. Sorry but your boys will just have to learn the hard way. You do have a small window of time to keep from messing up Joss...just let the nanny keep taking care of her. That would be best for her.

OK I feel better now.

Cardgirl, love your rants and I agree with them. I hope the bus isn't in need of a tune up

#210   2013/08/05 10:20AM
    JaneDoe

RAVE: I cannot wait to watch GH. I'm loving the ELQ drama and the Jerome return. I'm loving the possible redemption of Frodd and Britt. I'm not hating Sonny as much this past week! I LOVE seeing Duke and Anna and with the Jerome's back in the picture.... this should continue. I'm anxiously awaiting the paternity story with Britt and seeing how the Lante/Maxie baby saga plays out. There is just so much that I'm loving right now.

RANT: Morgan and Kiki still need to shut up and leave. Can't stand either and they can take Taylor with them.

« 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list