List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 06:24PM, Views: 115460, Replies: 1992
    « 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 » »| page:
    #191   2013/07/30 04:23AM
    Re: THE RANT & RAVE THREAD - ALL WELCOME
    Vertigobarbie

Rave: I'm enjoying the show as a whole but I just have to add this little rant.

Rant: Why is the show becoming so predictable? I want some mystery and surprises.

#192   2013/07/30 07:37AM
    Nightmoves

Rave: LOVE the scene where Alice had Tracy and Liz told AJ he should do something and he just said "stop that, stop doing that" and was just smiling. I LOL'd and re-watched that at least 3 times as it just cracked me up.

The entire scene was so funny even Diane dancing around Tracy and Alice.

I was glad AJ kept control, but in the future I hope they both end up running ELQ together.

#193   2013/07/30 07:40AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves: Rave: LOVE the scene where Alice had Tracy and Liz told AJ he should do something and he just said "stop that, stop doing that" and was just smiling. I LOL'd and re-watched that at least 3 times as it just cracked me up.

I was glad AJ kept control, but in the future I hope they both end up running ELQ together.

ITA! That scene was fabulous all the way around! I too would like to see Tracy and AJ run the company together, but in the meantime.... it sure is fun to see the old Q battles wage on.

#194   2013/07/30 07:41AM
    oltlforever31

Quote Nightmoves: Rave: LOVE the scene where Alice had Tracy and Liz told AJ he should do something and he just said "stop that, stop doing that" and was just smiling. I LOL'd and re-watched that at least 3 times as it just cracked me up.

I was just going to say the exact same thing! I laughed so hard at that scene, I too had to rewind it and watch it again! That was the best!

#195   2013/07/30 08:35AM
    Nightmoves

Quote oltlforever31:

I was just going to say the exact same thing! I laughed so hard at that scene, I too had to rewind it and watch it again! That was the best!

My 12 year old daughter heard me laughing and came in the room and asked what was so funny. I played the scene for her and she cracked up and said play it again!

Just hysterical IMO

#196   2013/07/30 09:37AM
    ghfanfare

Another rave for the Tracy/Alice scenes and just in general, the Q bickering. So fun to see this again.

#197   2013/07/30 12:32PM
    lovelyliz

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote lovelyliz: Rant: I do not know whether this is a rant or what. I laugh so hard when Nick was holding Britt helping her sit down on the floor in the Lamaze class she seem so heavy that Nick almost lost his balance trying to help her. Too funny. She is not the most thin person on the show. Nick needs to be with someone that he can carry and it is not her she is too heavy. LMO. What is it with her dressing lord she shows her belly too much & I know she is not young. Several times I had seen pics of her & each time she wears short blouses. Is it not for young people. The lady that plays Brit you are not young girl. She is not all that beautiful either. JMO.

Rave: I'm glad the show uses everyone but I want a storyline for Liz & outside of AJ & Nick and the same for Patrick away from Sabrina.

That is some pretty horrendous actor bashing and not the first thread you've done this in!! You don't like the character fine but keep it at the character!!! This is appalling!!!!

I have apologize once I will not do it again. I need to find another forum to discuss things like that what she is wearing and that she dresses like a teen. Just because I do not think she is all that beautiful does not mean I think she is all that bad either. I'm just not a fan of hers and I will continue to bash the character because I see nothing root worthy about her at all. I can't find anything that makes me sympathize with her not even how her Mother treats her. She is a grown woman & a Doctor at that. She should know what is right and what is wrong. She was wrong for doing things to Sabrina, Emma and Liz. She gets no sympathy from me at all.

#198   2013/07/30 12:44PM
    alikat

Quote ghfanfare: Another rave for the Tracy/Alice scenes and just in general, the Q bickering. So fun to see this again.

And Leslie and Monica's jabs at each other...that was a surprise but I liked it. Kind of gave some insight to Monica who, ever since I've watched, has been above board and the "good" person. Now we see she was a little tramp sleeping with other people's husbands, etc...LOL

#199   2013/07/30 08:16PM
    genhospchat

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote Insxx:
    Quote Vertigobarbie: I guess I'll start off with a rant. LOL

Can't stand Sam and the whole whitewashing of her character. She always said she was nothing without Jason and that's what she, is nothing.

I have never actually heard Sam say that. But if she did there was a lot more to it. Anyway the character of Sam found out she is beyond a lot with or without Jason and so did Jason. The only person now that is depending on others and it seems like Ron C. have targeted Sam and Carly as potential targets is LIZ!That is twice Ron C. have stuck her into scenes with Sam and Carly.

Sam has said that actually

Hi Gen,
    I just didn't feel like searching for the scene in which she said it. I usually just ignore this poster anyways.

I didn't want to look either but it was said a few times and it's funny non-fans remember it but a fave doesn't, hence why my short response. Everything said is just to complain about Liz, nothing more is ever said, yawn

#200   2013/07/30 08:16PM
    genhospchat

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote Insxx:
    Quote Vertigobarbie: I guess I'll start off with a rant. LOL

Can't stand Sam and the whole whitewashing of her character. She always said she was nothing without Jason and that's what she, is nothing.

I have never actually heard Sam say that. But if she did there was a lot more to it. Anyway the character of Sam found out she is beyond a lot with or without Jason and so did Jason. The only person now that is depending on others and it seems like Ron C. have targeted Sam and Carly as potential targets is LIZ!That is twice Ron C. have stuck her into scenes with Sam and Carly.

Sam has said that actually

Hi Gen,
    I just didn't feel like searching for the scene in which she said it. I usually just ignore this poster anyways.

Hey Veggie!
    I didn't want to look either but it was said a few times and it's funny non-fans remember it but a fave doesn't, hence why my short response. Everything said is just to complain about Liz, nothing more is ever said, yawn

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/30 08:23PM
    « 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list