List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/29 10:16AM, Views: 94311, Replies: 1605
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/12 08:30PM
    Re: THE RANT & RAVE THREAD - ALL WELCOME
    jl4ever

Quote Vertigobarbie: I guess I'll start off with a rant. LOL

Can't stand Sam and the whole whitewashing of her character. She always said she was nothing without Jason and that's what she, is nothing.

=====
    Ditto. Sam was on her way out the door after bombing with Jax and Sonny. If it wasn't for the popularity of Jason/SBu, Sam would have been gone ten years ago!

#12   2013/06/13 03:45AM
    Vertigobarbie

I'll start with a rave this time. Elizabeth is has the highest episode count of all the female characters on the show so far this year.

My rant is on Carly. Her plans never pan out they way she wants them to and all she has succeeded in doing is giving Franco the fuel with which to blackmail her. We all know what Sonny will say to her when he confronts her now that Shawn told him what happened.

#13   2013/06/13 05:23AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote Vertigobarbie: I'll start with a rave this time. Elizabeth is has the highest episode count of all the female characters on the show so far this year.

My rant is on Carly. Her plans never pan out they way she wants them to and all she has succeeded in doing is giving Franco the fuel with which to blackmail her. We all know what Sonny will say to her when he confronts her now that Shawn told him what happened.

I agree, What the heck are they gonna do about Carly, its time to for her to get her payback.

#14   2013/06/13 06:45AM
    JaneDoe

FUN!

Current Rants:

I do not care for Kiki or NuMorgan at all and Silas is not ranking too high on my list either. They could all exit satge right and I'd be happy, happy, happy.

Carly and her hit plan along with Shawn following her orders is a big thorn in my side. Really Shawn?

Anything involving The Britch makes my stomach turn, but at least I get to watch her squirm having Sabrina and Felix all over her blood tests. THAT makes me happy, happy, happy.

I'm also not loving Taylor or TJ for that matter. The "Summer Teen Scene Drama" is falling very flat for me.

Current Raves:

LOVE NuKonnie! I've been waiting to see the two mixed together and I'm totally digging her now. As long as she stays the heck away from Sonny! Let Olivia have him girl.... she's already been ruined IMO.

LOVE Anna and Duke and I wish we could see more of them. The scenes with them babysitting Emma were wonderful! I'd really like to see more of the vets.... Lucy and Kevin come to mind. I'm sure they'll be back on our screen soon.

Really starting to LOVE RH's Franco. I simply FLOVE RH and I think he could play Sonny and make me love him.. ... maybe not, lol. His sarcasm is fabulous and he might come off as just a blonde Todd redo, but I'm ok with that.

Luke and Tracy back in the same orbit. These two belong together IMO. Their scenes a few weeks ago were Fan-Flipn'- Tastic! JE should get an Emmy nod for that!

Current Meh:

Sabrina and Patrick are OK. I do like both characters, but wasn't a big fan of them becoming a couple. I'm VERY glad he is not still with The Britch.... but knowing that Robin is alive makes this couple even more hard to really root for I guess. I don't want to see Sabrina get hurt. She doesn't deserve that.

AJ and Liz. There's part of me that really wants to root for them, and I kind of am..... but I'd be ok with them finding other people too. I really want to see AJ continue to rise to the top. I love watching the Q power struggle, but I don't want to see him continually getting beat down.

Sam/Danny. I really don't want to see another "sick kid" story. I do love that Sam has her baby and I also really like her and Rafe's connection, but I'm not wow'd by it either. Meh.

Laura/Scotty.... Meh

Dante/NuLulu.... Meh. I think it's because I still haven't gotten used to NuLu yet. JMB and DZ had great chemistry and I'm not seeing it as much with NuLu.

#15   2013/06/13 07:47AM
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

Rave : Loving Sam and Danny Storyline . The writers have a chance to portray a true storyline that many people go through with their kids . I can't wait to see how this unfolds with the Quartermaines and Cassadines getting involved since Danny is Jason's only son .

Sonny and Olivia getting closer . Iwanted them together when they first brought her on and finally it looks like a great story . Especially will Connie whole again .

Maxie and NuLulu chilling and eating Chinese food . LOved it . A nice relaxed scene with girls just hanging out . GH doesn't do that very often .

DANNY He's the cutest kid ever . Jakob and Jaxon are so handsome it should be a crime . I've not seen any baby have so many interactions on GH as he has . And everyone looks incredibly cute holding that little Stud Muffin .

I love Sabrina and Felix's friendship . Felix if definitely getting on my good side with humor .

Rant :
    Can't stand Britt So over her manipulation of Patrick . Its getting old like Lisa Niles .

The teen scene is so not working for me this summer . Taylor is way too obvious and desperate . I hate DEPERATE girls . Molly and Rafe is too much . It like she strings him along when she really wants TJ . Saying stuff like , " Will runaway . " to a guy who hasn't had anyone besides his mother is obvious going to get you some unwanted feeling from said guy . But I loved how Rafe understood they were just friends and nothing more .

AJ is just yawn to me . Liz and him together just puts me to sleep They definitely need other people . The chemistry is not there for me . Why put two boring characters together ?

The hit was like watching a bad silent film it you muted the tv . Carly was way too desperate for this to go down instead actually being Carly and scheming something for a couple of weeks . Shawn was like a dumb puppet who needs to find a new career like tomorrow if he wants his relationship to work out with Alexis .

Franco is just Todd with new hair and a creepier stare

When I was just starting to like Lulu and Dante Julie leaves I just don't see a real spark With NuLulu and Dante . But I do like Marcy Rylan .

I really have nothing to say about the yawnfest that is Morgan , Kiki and Michael . Don't care which way it goes so moving on .

If I hear anyone mention relish again I'm going to slit my wrists . I don't even like relish so to hear for like months is so annoying . Also the talk of BE and missing Quartermaine heir was like a needle to my ears . And all took for them to actually find her was for her to waltz right into the living room .

I'm soooo tired of them using Monica as a filler instead of a actual character . She leaves the room likes a child in her own house . For what ? She should being included in BE talk or something . She's becoming furniture .

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/13 07:56AM
    #16   2013/06/13 08:43AM
    alikat

Rave: DVR's allow me to watch GH marathons now and I don't have a stack of vcr tapes to the ceiling.

Rant: I have the flu

*looks around at the other posters going *

"What? I didn't get this right?

*snickers*

#17   2013/06/13 09:05AM
    ghfanfare

Rave: Glad I can watch GH again without ff'ing through most of the show.

Rant: Hmmm.

Guess that's all I've got.

#18   2013/06/13 09:19AM
    alikat

Quote ghfanfare: Rave: Glad I can watch GH again without ff'ing through most of the show.

Rant: Hmmm.

Guess that's all I've got.

Ditto ^^^^^^^^

#19   2013/06/13 09:55AM
    JaneDoe

Quote alikat: Rave: DVR's allow me to watch GH marathons now and I don't have a stack of vcr tapes to the ceiling.

*snickers*

So sorry you have the flu alikat.

#20   2013/06/13 09:58AM
    alikat

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote alikat: Rave: DVR's allow me to watch GH marathons now and I don't have a stack of vcr tapes to the ceiling.

*snickers*

So sorry you have the flu alikat.

Me too and I think it's the same one I had last year where each symptom comes in stages so it will take a week or more to get rid of. First just draggy, then sore throad, now stuffy head...next will come chills/hot thing then chest congestion. BLAH

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list