List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/18 06:37AM, Views: 140572, Replies: 2464
    « 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 » »| page:
    #1441   2014/07/30 09:19AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    oltllover

Quote ghfanfare: It was sad when Tracy and Ned were talking about the Q's and she said, "there's too few of us left." Maybe that means that RC will bring some of them back from the dead?!

Also, when did Ned and Monica have an affair?!

Olivia was most entertaining. "Can't unscrew Ava". LOL! Speaking of Ava, liked the caftan and earrings she was wearing. Like her devious plot against Sonny, too.

I like Jordan. Wish she would have done more than slap Shawn who is always manhandling her. How about a kick in the you know what?! That might cool his jets. Jerk.

I don't know about bringing some back from the dead but they could keep Ned on and back back Dillon and have Michael be more Q. Ned and Monica had their affair many many many year ago. She had no idea who he was at the time.

#1442   2014/07/30 09:27AM
    ghfanfare

Quote oltllover:
    Quote ghfanfare: It was sad when Tracy and Ned were talking about the Q's and she said, "there's too few of us left." Maybe that means that RC will bring some of them back from the dead?!

Also, when did Ned and Monica have an affair?!

Olivia was most entertaining. "Can't unscrew Ava". LOL! Speaking of Ava, liked the caftan and earrings she was wearing. Like her devious plot against Sonny, too.

I like Jordan. Wish she would have done more than slap Shawn who is always manhandling her. How about a kick in the you know what?! That might cool his jets. Jerk.

I don't know about bringing some back from the dead but they could keep Ned on and back back Dillon and have Michael be more Q. Ned and Monica had their affair many many many year ago. She had no idea who he was at the time.

Yes, they did mention Dillon and Brook Lynn. Is Scott Clifton still on B&B?

And what ever happened to Maya and the little sister?! Weren't they Q's as well? I don't quite remember that story.

#1443   2014/07/31 08:12AM
    JaneDoe

Quote oltllover: Frank Valentini tweet: Surprise await all GH fans, keep your ears to the ground, clues are everywhere.

Sounds like FUN!

#1444   2014/07/31 08:17AM
    JaneDoe

RAVE: Julian and his no nonsense. You threaten or hurt my family and I will take care of the situation!

Jordan ID'ing Luke's voice! I think the ride is finally moving forward folks.

Lulu and Maxie! I've really missed their friendship and while I'd still rather be seeing JMB in this role.... I'm warming up a bit to NuLulu since she FINALLY stopped being annoying.

OLIVIA! I LOVE her with Ned and I think she needs to loosen up and act like this more often.

RANT: Tracy. Carly.

#1445   2014/07/31 09:50AM
    FBM914

RAVE: Drunk Olivia.

RANT: Why didn't Jordan and Anna put Fluke's phone call on speakerphone?

#1446   2014/07/31 09:50AM
    lilbit1113

Luv Julian & Nathan - they are hands down HOT HOT HOT
    not a fan of Nina but her telling Nathan to go after Maxie
    I luv it hope he listens - Must get rid of Levi he is got
    to be the biggest loser on GH of all time & I have been
    watching since Steve Hardy & Jesse Brewer - need to keep
    Alexis & Julian together - Molly is becoming a big pain
    Silas & Sam not feeling it - much better when he was McBain
    Luv Sonny but don't understand it's ok he killed AJ but not
    ok that Ava killed Connie - I know he loved her - but he also luved Olivia -Connie- Brenda - Maria - Carley - Carley & of course Ava - killing is a killing no matter what -

#1447   2014/08/01 08:12AM
    ghfanfare

I get that Molly is upset about her dad and her mom and Julian and all that and I feel for her. I just can't listen to the whining. Too annoying.

This plot with Britt and Spencer is kinda pathetic. Why doesn't Britt just bring Spencer home and end it? She wouldn't even have to come clean with Nikkie boy.

I liked the scenes with Morgan and Alice. It is nice to see characters of all ages interacting. That is one of the things that FV and RC brought to GH that has worked for me.

#1448   2014/08/04 07:30AM
    Nightmoves

Rant: Sonny's continued egotistical and misogynistic tendencies. When He said "you took something that belonged to me" meaning Ava, I wanted to throw something at the TV. Ava is not a 'something' and she certainly does not belong to you Old Sonny

#1449   2014/08/04 07:35AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Nightmoves: Rant: Sonny's continued egotistical and misogynistic tendencies. When He said "you took something that belonged to me" meaning Ava, I wanted to throw something at the TV. Ava is not a 'something' and she certainly does not belong to you Old Sonny

Word!

#1450   2014/08/04 08:02AM
    oltllover

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Nightmoves: Rant: Sonny's continued egotistical and misogynistic tendencies. When He said "you took something that belonged to me" meaning Ava, I wanted to throw something at the TV. Ava is not a 'something' and she certainly does not belong to you Old Sonny

Word!

it's all about possession with Sonny.

« 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list