List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/24 05:48AM, Views: 131094, Replies: 2310
    « 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 » »| page:
    #1171   2014/05/08 05:06AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    oltllover

Quote fotinigirl: oltllover...agreed!!

and oops I left out Levi in my rant....where to go and what to say on this one??!! So I will keep it simple SERIOUSLY annoying!!!

ITA, Levi needs a good smack. I know KS is easing back into the show and that this Levi thing might be part of something bigger but I really hope tptb do not drag this out I want Maxie back and IMO the writers run the risk of being insulting to people who are vegans etc. because Levi is so obnoxious about it.

#1172   2014/05/08 09:15AM
    ghfanfare

Quote oltllover:
    Quote fotinigirl: oltllover...agreed!!

and oops I left out Levi in my rant....where to go and what to say on this one??!! So I will keep it simple SERIOUSLY annoying!!!

ITA, Levi needs a good smack. I know KS is easing back into the show and that this Levi thing might be part of something bigger but I really hope tptb do not drag this out I want Maxie back and IMO the writers run the risk of being insulting to people who are vegans etc. because Levi is so obnoxious about it.

Yeah, IA about the stereotyping of vegans and peace lovers as obnoxious. It is insulting.

Seems like people who promote peace and a gentler way of living are always treated like kooks and crazies who are not to be taken seriously. Instead, it's all about who has the most weapons and the biggest bank account.

Okay. I'll quit now.

#1173   2014/05/09 08:31AM
    Nightmoves

RAVE: Nurses Ball!! I loved it and can't wait to see more. Everyone looked so beautiful and handsome. Loved seeing Julexis together too

Dr. O!! Love her! Her performance was awesome and I actually felt sorry for her when not one person applauded

Britt and Brad LOL!! They were so funny.

Maxie watching the 'red carpet' and loving it! Heels 101 Sam LOL.

Spencer and Cam they are too much. Batman PJ's and pizza haha!

Really looking forward to more

#1174   2014/05/09 08:35AM
    oltllover

Quote Nightmoves: RAVE: Nurses Ball!! I loved it and can't wait to see more. Everyone looked so beautiful and handsome. Loved seeing Julexis together too

Dr. O!! Love her! Her performance was awesome and I actually felt sorry for her when not one person applauded

I agree with everything and how funny for it to be Sam that tripped when she is the queen of the 6 inch boot.

#1175   2014/05/09 08:49AM
    ghfanfare

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves: RAVE: Nurses Ball!! I loved it and can't wait to see more. Everyone looked so beautiful and handsome. Loved seeing Julexis together too

I agree with everything and how funny for it to be Sam that tripped when she is the queen of the 6 inch boot.

You know, I didn't think of that. Sam always wears those tall heels. So that was a bit ironic.

Sam looked very pretty in the red dress and her and Silas make for a handsome couple.

#1176   2014/05/09 09:03AM
    fotinigirl

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote oltllover:

You know, I didn't think of that. Sam always wears those tall heels. So that was a bit ironic.

Sam looked very pretty in the red dress and her and Silas make for a handsome couple.

AGREE with everything! and REALLY Sam??! She always wears heels..unless her heels got caught in that beautiful gown! It was kinda funny though. LOVE Maxies comment heels 101!! Alexis and Julian looked GORGEOUS together!

As for Levi he is about as good as one of my kale cleansing smoothies that take me all day to get down...blahhhhh!!

#1177   2014/05/11 12:13AM
    genhospchat

Rave: LOVE Liz and Ric, the oldies (Anna and Duke, Felicia and Mac, Lucy and Kevin, Bobbie and Scotty....some of the main people who are the reason GH is on today)and Julexis.

Love the Nurses Ball always!

Look forward to a Felix/Lucas....something

Rant: enough of Obrecht! How is she still COS? Why didn't Liz press separate charges? This character has run it's course.

Enough of Sonny's straying libido, or just Sonny in general, he never grows. It's time to get the truth out and he to fall.

Fluke MOVE IT ALONG!!!

Britt, STFU! I'm tired of her woe is me. She made the choice to do what she did, don't feel bad for her. Brad too. How do they still wrk at the hospital? They are making the PCPD look ridiculous.

Spencer.....UGH!!!!! This kid needs a LONG time out!

And the worst: LEVI! Get rid of this character. Horrible, horrible casting and horrible character. Thank goodness for the FF button!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/11 12:15AM
    #1178   2014/05/11 04:24PM
    lovelyliz

Rant: I agree Britt needs to STFU!!! She serves no purpose on the show. Hate the character take her crying and poor trash with her. Dr. O is over kill and she is a joke. She needs to go and her whole dam family & Britt needs to take Nick and his child with him.

Rave: Love Liz, love her dress it was made for her. She looked gorgeous as did the other women. Love her and Kiki.
    The whole show was better to me this year than last. Go Nurses Ball!!!

#1179   2014/05/12 12:36AM
    unlimited

Rant: Liz is a joke, and she has been for awhile.
    Kiki was awful, the girl cannot sing. She tried on OLTO and she didn't do much better. She should move on to another story because she is blowing her part here badly.
    If she had played her part better maybe they could have caught Luke, but she said all the wrong things at the wrong times. Julian, useless, a mob boss with no power to make decisions. REALLY???? He needs to go. His s/l has been weakened too much. Alexis needs a brain. Morgan needs to grow up, and realize you can't say everything you feel.

Rave: Sam and Silas is looking good. Sonny is playing a good part because I am disgusted with him. Everything he touch is wrong and he is very convincing. The ball is fun.

#1180   2014/05/12 05:43AM
    countrylivin

Quote oltllover:

I think Sam's tripping was their attempt to do a take off on Jennifer Lawrence tripping on the red carpet at the Oscars.

« 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list