List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/28 08:27AM, Views: 132960, Replies: 2334
    « 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 » »| page:
    #991   2014/03/06 12:59PM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    Howie79

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Bizlet: Rave: there is some great story telling going on.

Agreed and this only confirms my opinion that the "break" in story telling for Robin's return was a complete waste. I have nothing against KMc/Robin but now that her return is over we can get back to some good soapy stuff that leaves us guessing and wanting more one exception is the Lante/Ben story its time to wrap that up.

Agree completely with this post. The KMC thing just broke up some really good stories and put them on the backburner. Now that we have that fiasco behind us, much like the one with the Balkan and Brenda, we can now move on and wrap up the Baby Ben story and get down to the good stuff that brings me back every day.

#992   2014/03/07 04:47AM
    Nightmoves

Rant: Shawn! Listening to him talk about AJ waking and ID'ing Sonny as his shooter made me think he will try and finish AJ off in the hospital. This character has fallen so far it's really sad as he had so much potential

#993   2014/03/07 10:14AM
    yanksip

Quote ghfanfare: Rave: Sonny and Ava were quite entertaining! Sonny getting his hands dirty and wallowing in guilt while Ava played him like a fiddle. Master manipulator, that Ava. Great scenes.

The writers have managed to tie in Ava AJ Sonny Julian Anna Nate Silas Sam and now Michael Elizabeth and Ric to the ongoing stories. Maybe Tracy Luke and Monica as well? Feels like classic soap writing and I am really enjoying all the twists and turns.

Rant: The only story left hanging at this point is Britt Nik Lulu Dante Ben. Time to move that one along.

I'm tending to agree re the classic soap writing, especially after just having this thought last night: AJ, whether he lives or dies, nails AVA for having shot him, thereby finally being a good father to Michael by saving his relationship with/faith in Sonny and also letting Sonny know, by implication, that Ava is the guilty one re Connie. Whether Sonny then comes clean to Michael, I guess, depends on whether he extends his contract next fall....

#994   2014/03/08 09:31AM
    ghfanfare

Had forgotten how entertaining Ric can be. Lots of clever lines in his scenes with Alexis. Glad he is back.

#995   2014/03/10 08:31AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare: Had forgotten how entertaining Ric can be. Lots of clever lines in his scenes with Alexis. Glad he is back.

LOVED his scenes with Alexis! I didn't realize how much I've missed him.

#996   2014/03/10 09:36AM
    Howie79

Quote Nightmoves: Rant: Shawn! Listening to him talk about AJ waking and ID'ing Sonny as his shooter made me think he will try and finish AJ off in the hospital. This character has fallen so far it's really sad as he had so much potential

Yep - I just got caught up over the weekend and was coming here to say pretty much the same thing.

Also, my big rant is Sonny whining about how he can't believe that he did this to Michael and who is going to cover for him and so on. Ugh. I feel like maybe he needs to write lines to get it thru his thick skull "I need to stop and think before I shoot. I am not a baboon brandishing a pistol." Maybe if he wrote it 1,000 times it would sink in.

He has done this so so so many times that I really can't stand to hear it anymore.

#997   2014/03/13 05:57AM
    JaneDoe

RAVE: LOVE that AJ at least was able to clear Julian! LOVED Julian and Alexis' scenes.... she WILL run out of excuses. LOVED watching Ava squirm with Julian... Carlos, you better watch out! LOVE watching Sonny squirm while he's LYING to Michael's face and digging himself a nice big hole to bury himself in.

RANT: AJ going back in a coma.... Michael not being able to see the obvious! Take off your Sonny blinders dude.... he's LYING to you. He shot your father because he simply can't help himself, he's a selfish worm who can't even own up to what he's done. He'd rather lie to his son and risk losing ALL of his respect when the truth comes out.

#998   2014/03/13 06:27AM
    Nightmoves

Rave: Julexis that's all I need to say

Rant: Of course it's got to be Sonny. How can he stand there in AJ's hospital room pretending to care while Michael is suffering knowing he is the one causing it ugh

#999   2014/03/13 06:37AM
    oltllover

Quote Nightmoves: Rave: Julexis that's all I need to say

Rant: Of course it's got to be Sonny. How can he stand there in AJ's hospital room pretending to care while Michael is suffering knowing he is the one causing it ugh

ain't it funny how Julian is a "bad" dad because he won't bank his marrow to protect himself yet Sonny is lying to Michael after shooting AJ to protect himself yet he is still"superdad"

#1000   2014/03/13 06:41AM
    Nightmoves

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves: Rave: Julexis that's all I need to say

ain't it funny how Julian is a "bad" dad because he won't bank his marrow to protect himself yet Sonny is lying to Michael after shooting AJ to protect himself yet he is still"superdad"

yeah funny how that works isn't it

« 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list