List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/28 08:16PM, Views: 93572, Replies: 1599
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2013/07/03 06:03AM
    Re: THE RANT & RAVE THREAD - ALL WELCOME
    JaneDoe

Quote cardgirl:
    Why couldn't Alice have "accidently" smacked Morgan in the face so he could not talk anymore? Can Mikey grow a brian?

Can Britt and Taylor and Felix go for a ride together on their bikes in front of a bus?

I love this!

#92   2013/07/03 06:05AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Still raving, JD's rant on Morgan. Totally agree.

JD we are going to have to find something that we can repectfully disagree on. LOL

Hmmmm, let me think...... OK, I love Sam and Danny Boy and I hope that Rafe gets to stay with them.

There ya go, disagree away, lol.

#93   2013/07/03 06:08AM
    JaneDoe

RANT: CARLY!*?!*?!*? WTF woman. Sonny threatened to KILL YOU and now everything is just peachy? I think I'll temporarily put you on the bus hit list.

RAVE: Liz and AJ. I really liked how Liz knew she'd be a hypocrite if she didn't forgive AJ. Like she said, there was nothing to forgive.

#94   2013/07/03 08:24AM
    ghfanfare

Rave: I am liking NuLulu. She doesn't seem as annoying. JMO, of course.

Rant: Prince Nik is looking rather handsome...but he is still a pompous a$$. JMO, of course.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/03 08:25AM
    #95   2013/07/03 08:50AM
    sam1201

If they let Franco get ELQ I am done watching. I have watched this shown for over 40 years. Many stupid s/l's
    thru the years but this one with Franco & Ava is horrible.
    They are living in the mansion like they own it. Who invited them? The family is not going to give Franco their shares, how does he think he can get ELQ? He does not seem
    to have any money to buy shares. Monica would never let them live there. Many times she has threatened to kick Tracy out. Time to kick those leeches out, Kiki & Morgan too. Franco is still a freak, no redemption possible.

#96   2013/07/03 08:54AM
    JaneDoe

Quote sam1201: If they let Franco get ELQ I am done watching. I have watched this shown for over 40 years. Many stupid s/l's
    thru the years but this one with Franco & Ava is horrible.
    They are living in the mansion like they own it. Who invited them? The family is not going to give Franco their shares, how does he think he can get ELQ? He does not seem
    to have any money to buy shares. Monica would never let them live there. Many times she has threatened to kick Tracy out. Time to kick those leeches out, Kiki & Morgan too. Franco is still a freak, no redemption possible.

According the the will, both him and Kiki are eligible for shares of ELQ despite what the family "wants". They are living in the house because both Tracy and AJ need their vote, so they are pretty much at their mercy. I'm just happy there is a major story involving the Q's and ELQ.... they've been left in the dusty corner for far too long.

#97   2013/07/03 11:46AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Still raving, JD's rant on Morgan. Totally agree.

JD we are going to have to find something that we can repectfully disagree on. LOL

Hmmmm, let me think...... OK, I love Sam and Danny Boy and I hope that Rafe gets to stay with them.

There ya go, disagree away, lol.

Okay we will disagree there. LOL

I've never been a Sam fan and I never will be but that's okay. Like Ali, maybe if she was played by a different actess. We all see things differently and I see her as overshadowed by some of the other actors she's in scenes with. (Not a bash, just my personal opinion.) I have nothing against Danny, the twins are cute and judging by their names, their mother is possibly a fan of the show.

As for Rafe staying with Sam, with her criminal past she is definitely not a candidate to be a court appointed guardian and never would have been. Besides, we all know that Silas will leave NY City permanently and join the staff of GH.

#98   2013/07/03 01:27PM
    sam1201

I know they have shares but not enough to take over ELQ.

#99   2013/07/03 06:00PM
    lovelyliz

My rant is Liz should not of taken AJ back. I like to rave about Liz she is just the best love her scenes yesterday with AJ. She just pulls you into her scenes the things she say. JMO. My rant is about AJ he just do not do love scenes good he acts so stiff. He was stiff when him & Carly made love. He needs to liven up. I do like him with Liz kids more so than Nick. If the rumors are true he hooks up with Britt. To me Nick is not that bad as Britt. Nick is evil when it comes business but I never seen him deliberately hurt people like Britt does. I still do not think they make a good match. I won't be watching. He better still be friends with Liz no matter what or who.

#100   2013/07/04 03:46AM
    Vertigobarbie

Rave: Emma being bratty. It's natural that a child her age would act out, especially since a woman she doesn't like and has flat out told her that she didn't want Emma around is going to give birth to her little brother or sister. Emma picked up on those feelings right away and most children don't like change. Children are more aware of what goes on around them than a lot of people think. Tempertantrums, talking back to your parents and acting out is all a part of childhood. No child is perfect, nor is any parent perfect.

While Patrick should have been the one to explain things to her, Sabrina did a good job. Be honest with children about a situation but you don't have to go into detail.

I remember reading an article years ago about how to answer the difficult questions your child can ask you. The example used in the article was a man was at home sitting down reading the newspaper and his young son, about 5 or 6, asked him what a homosexual was. He didn't hem and haw or beat around the bush but he did pause for a moment. The man told his son; you know how mommy and daddy love each and the son answered yes. The man went on to say that when two men or two women love each other they way mommy and daddy do they are a homosexual. The son's response was okay daddy and that was the end of it. He answered his son without going into a lot of detail and his son was happy because daddy answered his question. (Sorry for going off on a tangent there.LOL)
    In my nanny/caregiver days I had something similar happen to me with one of the children I was caring for. When I told his parents about it later that day, his mother's reaction was oh thank God it was you and not me. LOL

Rant: Morgan - S.T.F.U!!!
    Really Britt are you in high school? A supposedly "well respected" Dr and you're acting like an immature idiot. Oh wait, that's right you do need Mommy to fix things for you because you and your inept peon Brad can't manage it on your own.
    I can't wait for her house of cards to collapse around her and then mommy can tell her how disappointed she and daddy Faison are in her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/04 03:47AM
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list