List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/29 10:16AM, Views: 94101, Replies: 1605
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/11 11:10PM
    THE RANT & RAVE THREAD - ALL WELCOME
    LiasonSteckyFan

So, seeing how Reigns thread got closed?! I thought I would make a new thread!

This is a thread for all GH fans to rant & rave ( keep it classy folks ) Talk about the characters you love, the characters you hate and the characters you love to hate!

I am loving the idea of this kind of thread! All kinds of opinions!

So, the rules CLEARLY STATE that you can't bash an actor/actress which are not doing...just merely pointing out the love/hate for the fictional characters they portray! Also, my title does not so no bashing...so bash away.

Just to post the rules:
    1. Abuse: Flaming of actors or posters will not be tolerated - whether it be acting or physical appearance, profanity, racial, ethnic, religious, or sexual-orientation slurs. Character bashing in a thread that clearly says "no bashing" is not allowed, but in other threads you are free to state your dislike for a character. We do not allow sexually-oriented material, nude avatars, or any other offensive material on the site or in email to staff of the site. We reserve the right to edit or remove postings that go against the abuse guidelines. We encourage you to use constructive criticism and tact. You are welcome to voice your opinion and debate/ argue the point, however, don't argue with the poster!

So, if you love to argue & debate...come on in! Just remember NO ATTACKING THE POSTER! ...please remain on topic!

#2   2013/06/12 03:33AM
    Re: THE RANT & RAVE THREAD - ALL WELCOME
    Vertigobarbie

I guess I'll start off with a rant. LOL

Can't stand Sam and the whole whitewashing of her character. She always said she was nothing without Jason and that's what she, is nothing.

#3   2013/06/12 06:49AM
    Bettie Davis

The only one that is irritating me right now is Carly, will she ever pay for any of the stuff she has done? If she gets found out wouldn't she be responsible for conspiracy to commit murder?

#4   2013/06/12 07:04AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Vertigobarbie: I guess I'll start off with a rant. LOL

Can't stand Sam and the whole whitewashing of her character. She always said she was nothing without Jason and that's what she, is nothing.

I think almost every character has been whitewashed or redeemed at some point. I don't mind Sam and I don't think she is nothing. She is raising Danny and trying to give Rafe a home. Now she will have to deal with her son having cancer. I would have liked John McBain to remain a character as I liked them together. Silas, not so much.

As for ranting I really don't have much lol. I guess the only thing that I'm not happy with is the ruination of Shawn having become another one of Sonny's lackeys. I really think Shawn could have become a good strong character but now he is just the opposite IMO

#5   2013/06/12 07:12AM
    tel4plm

I hate hate HATE the fact that they are pushing Michael and Kiki together.

Perhaps they're trying to do a "SURPRISE - YOU'RE RELATED!" type thing, but hasn't Michael been through enough? He's been raped, his girlfriend died...ENOUGH ALREADY!

#6   2013/06/12 02:40PM
    Insxx

You are among the few who can't be Sam stands on her on 2 beautiful legs!really don't need you to help!

#7   2013/06/12 02:44PM
    Insxx

Quote Vertigobarbie: I guess I'll start off with a rant. LOL

When have she been whitewashed??I think you are speaking about Liz(she the only one they have tried to clean up).Sam is Sam just progress with age and a child like more normal people do!CAN'T stay young and immature forever.All you see if you gow up and someone maturing.

#8   2013/06/12 06:00PM
    alesamkrismo...

The only ones right now that are bothering me are, Ava,Morgan,Kiki,Michael and most of all Alexis and Shawn. I can't stomach that relationship. It is torture to watch. I'm hoping and praying that they break up and go their separate ways.

#9   2013/06/12 07:53PM
    thatguy22

Where the hell is Spencer? Where the hell is Josslyn?

#10   2013/06/12 08:09PM
    genhospchat

Well LSF, that went a whole, what, 4 posts before someone did exactly as you asked NOT to do!

I can't say I despise anything on the show but am indifferent to some.

Today Carly ticked me off. What she did makes her no better than what Franco has done in the past. This instance aside, I put Sonny in that category as well.

Morgan is way too dull and this storyline seems like just filler with no purpose.

Not a fan of RH playing Franco, he is basically Todd with a bad dye job.

Love Quiz! I don't even mind that he slept with Carly and didn't tell Liz because, well, she ended the relationship so he was free to do as he wanted.

Love Connie, though she is more enjoyable away from Sonny.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/12 08:14PM
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list