List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: sonny, carly, sean, are murderors

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

sonny, carly, sean, are murderors

Started by madamerose55 at 2013/06/10 04:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/12 07:11PM, Views: 2803, Replies: 61
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/10 04:06PM
    sonny, carly, sean, are murderors
    madamerose55

I thought it was so awful when sonny and carly were talking about murdering franco. They are talking about taking someone's life, it doesn't matter if it is frano, the taking of a human life is very bad, and then sean agreed so quickly, where is this storyline coming from. I always knew sonny was a criminal, but that is his character, I do not agree with him but I can see the character doing this. but for Carly to be talking about killing someone and sean agreeing to do it is repugnant. and then when sonny calls of the hit, carly takes it upon herself to tell sean to do it and I believe someone innocent is going to get hurt. I do not like this storyline at all, I will never be able to look at the character of Carly or Sean with any care or respect anymore. bad thing you have done here writers, you have ruined the characters of two people on the show that I liked. murder is murder and should never be addressed lightly even on a soap

#2   2013/06/10 04:21PM
    Re: sonny, carly, sean, are murderors
    flightygirl

Quote madamerose55: I thought it was so awful when sonny and carly were talking about murdering franco. They are talking about taking someone's life, it doesn't matter if it is frano, the taking of a human life is very bad, and then sean agreed so quickly, where is this storyline coming from. I always knew sonny was a criminal, but that is his character, I do not agree with him but I can see the character doing this. but for Carly to be talking about killing someone and sean agreeing to do it is repugnant. and then when sonny calls of the hit, carly takes it upon herself to tell sean to do it and I believe someone innocent is going to get hurt. I do not like this storyline at all, I will never be able to look at the character of Carly or Sean with any care or respect anymore. bad thing you have done here writers, you have ruined the characters of two people on the show that I liked. murder is murder and should never be addressed lightly even on a soap

I thought Sean was Sonny's new hitman and that's what hitmen do....I don't like it either.

#3   2013/06/10 04:55PM
    papaya

I totally agree. Sean is supposed to be a science teacher? I could buy him as a security agent but a hit man? NO NO NO!!! How could he even think of doing this, two minutes after he declares his love for Alexis....not to mention he's a role model for TJ? YUK. And Carly? Yes they're all done now..... cold blooded murderers. Out of character for everyone...and super annoying. A soap is a soap but it needs to have some grasp on reality for viewers to be hooked. BIG disappointment for me.

#4   2013/06/10 04:57PM
    ReinyDayz

Sonny is no better than Franco and Carly is just barely above those two only because she hasn't murdered anyone yet.

I don't know what's worse....Brit trying to abort a baby in her second trimester or Carly ordering a hit on Franco and not sonny!

#5   2013/06/10 05:00PM
    ransomha

Quote ReinyDayz: Sonny is no better than Franco and Carly is just barely above those two only because she hasn't murdered anyone yet.

I don't know what's worse....Brit trying to abort a baby in her second trimester or Carly ordering a hit on Franco and not sonny!

Britt had NO intention on aborting that baby and told the woman at the clinic just that.

Sonny had nothing to do with this hit.
    That is ALL Carly and Shawn.

#6   2013/06/10 05:00PM
    tllsmi

They are so dead set on killing Franco because they say he is a murderer...are they any different? But I guess it is okay for them to be but no one else..

I had to laugh that Sam was defending Jason for being a hired hitman but she hates Dr. Clay because he looks like his brother.

I swear somedays this show doesn't make sense.

#7   2013/06/10 05:03PM
    ReinyDayz

Quote ransomha:
    Quote ReinyDayz: Sonny is no better than Franco and Carly is just barely above those two only because she hasn't murdered anyone yet.

Britt had NO intention on aborting that baby and told the woman at the clinic just that.

She brought it up and threatened to do so....whether she planned to or not isn't relevant..the fact the she even made the appointment is what bothers me... She was already showing.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/10 05:04PM
    #8   2013/06/10 05:11PM
    ransomha

Quote ReinyDayz:
    Quote ransomha:

She brought it up and threatened to do so....whether she planned to or not isn't relevant..the fact the she even made the appointment is what bothers me... She was already showing.

She only said it to play Patrick and he fell for it hook line and sinker.
    She told the worker she had NO intention of doing it.
    That's the least of Britt's misdeeds, IMO....... She plays HARD......gotta love her'

#9   2013/06/10 05:12PM
    ReinyDayz

Quote ransomha:
    Quote ReinyDayz:
    Quote ransomha:

She only said it to play Patrick and he fell for it hook line and sinker.
    She told the worker she had NO intention of doing it.
    That's the least of Britt's misdeeds, IMO....... She plays HARD......gotta love her'

Brit is a britch....and nope...don't gotta love her...she's a horrible person just like many others on the show but I will never defend the actions of something that is not defendable...no matter how much I like the character.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/10 05:18PM
    #10   2013/06/10 05:13PM
    ransomha

Quote tllsmi: They are so dead set on killing Franco because they say he is a murderer...are they any different? But I guess it is okay for them to be but no one else..

I had to laugh that Sam was defending Jason for being a hired hitman but she hates Dr. Clay because he looks like his brother.

I swear somedays this show doesn't make sense.

Carly's bent because of what happen to Michael. She can't see straight until Franco pays.

Sam was back with Jason for about an hour. Before that she wasn't giving him the time of day.
    that whole thing was real strange.....

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list