List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Dead or Alive I say Alive

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dead or Alive I say Alive

Started by luluspencer at 2013/06/04 02:19PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/05 09:25AM, Views: 1105, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/06/04 02:19PM
    Dead or Alive I say Alive
    luluspencer

Baby Danny is ill, they will need a bone marrow they will make it, seem like it was from Franco, but the rumor,is they hire a day actor, he's blond 30's 40's and we will only see his back Jason Morgan is alive when he comes home no one knows but he is alive.

#2   2013/06/04 02:21PM
    Re: Dead or Alive I say Alive
    oltllover

Quote luluspencer: Baby Danny is ill, they will need a bone marrow they will make it, seem like it was from Franco, but the rumor,is they hire a day actor, he's blond 30's 40's and we will only see his back Jason Morgan is alive when he comes home no one knows but he is alive.

Personally I think they want Sam with Silas so they aren't going to bring Jason back even for a second. they already made the mistake of showing us that Robin is still alive.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/04 02:23PM
    #3   2013/06/04 02:30PM
    ransomha

Franco, Jason's brother will be the match to save Danny......can you say REDEMPTION?

#4   2013/06/04 03:56PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ransomha: Franco, Jason's brother will be the match to save Danny......can you say REDEMPTION?

Redemption,

#5   2013/06/04 05:01PM
    tinasfathero...

Quote oltllover:
    Quote luluspencer: Baby Danny is ill, they will need a bone marrow they will make it, seem like it was from Franco, but the rumor,is they hire a day actor, he's blond 30's 40's and we will only see his back Jason Morgan is alive when he comes home no one knows but he is alive.

Personally I think they want Sam with Silas so they aren't going to bring Jason back even for a second. they already made the mistake of showing us that Robin is still alive.

Bullseye!!!!

Showing us Robin is a alive was a major blunder.
    For us to see Jason alive would totally scrap any romantic story for Sam.

#6   2013/06/05 12:55AM
    Zacchara

Personally I think Jason is alive but he remembered his life as Jason Quartermaine and now wracked with shame and guilt he's living in isolation. I keeping thinking that's what happened and he's living as a priest some where.

#7   2013/06/05 03:33AM
    Bizlet

Quote Zacchara: Personally I think Jason is alive but he remembered his life as Jason Quartermaine and now wracked with shame and guilt he's living in isolation. I keeping thinking that's what happened and he's living as a priest some where.

Living with monks learning the art of deal making. Just kidding.

#8   2013/06/05 07:04AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote Zacchara: Personally I think Jason is alive but he remembered his life as Jason Quartermaine and now wracked with shame and guilt he's living in isolation. I keeping thinking that's what happened and he's living as a priest some where.

That would interesting twist! Although in RL brain damage is not reversible, but if we are expected to buy Franco's nonsense then why not?

#9   2013/06/05 08:39AM
    alikat

Jason won't be alive until Silas and Sam are at the altar and she's carrying Silas' child

or some such other nonsense.

#10   2013/06/05 09:25AM
    liasonishot

I wouldn't be surprised if Carly finds out Danny is sick and needs some sort of transplant. Realizing Franco is about to be executed, she races to stop it and she's the one to get shot..

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list