List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: So Michael and Kiki going to do the deed!!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So Michael and Kiki going to do the deed!!!!!!!!!!

Started by gulla at 2013/05/30 08:25PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/09 06:50PM, Views: 3648, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/05/31 04:09AM
    Re: So Michael and Kiki going to do the deed!!!!!!!!!!
    oltllover

Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote oltllover: Hasn't Franco's dna already been tested when sam was pregnant? I think they will keep Franco as the twin and maybe if they want Kiki with Michael it will turn out that she was never Franco's daughter. BTW gulla where are you getting this info from?

Yeah but how often do soaps actually get it right when it comes to their DNA tests lol

So true. but if they want to keep RH around they are going to have to tie him to a family. funny thing is this s/l as its being written now with trying to redeem Franco is sort of similar to RH/Todd way way back. Todd was a bastard who it turns out had a lousy childhood then it turns out that he was viki's brother a an heir to the Lord fortune....

#12   2013/05/31 04:51AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote oltllover:
    Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote oltllover: Hasn't Franco's dna already been tested when sam was pregnant? I think they will keep Franco as the twin and maybe if they want Kiki with Michael it will turn out that she was never Franco's daughter. BTW gulla where are you getting this info from?

Yeah but how often do soaps actually get it right when it comes to their DNA tests lol

So true. but if they want to keep RH around they are going to have to tie him to a family. funny thing is this s/l as its being written now with trying to redeem Franco is sort of similar to RH/Todd way way back. Todd was a bastard who it turns out had a lousy childhood then it turns out that he was viki's brother a an heir to the Lord fortune....

I agree. It's really amazing what RH can do with a character. Both Franco and Todd are despicable characters who should be irredeemable by every measure but RH somehow manages to play them in a way that's almost human. Todd was a pathetic excuse for a man on paper but I still couldn't help but to feel for him and I already see many of those same traits in his version of Franco. They definitely seem to share the facade of acting like they don't give a crap but deep down being eaten alive by the guilt of what they've done. I know it's still very early but I just get the feeling that they're trying to recreate the Todd character

#13   2013/05/31 08:07AM
    alikat

Is this an unmarked spoiler in the title? How do we know Michael and Kiki do the deed? I don't think they will unless we work out some sort of scenario where Michael and Kiki aren't actually related / 1st cousins. I just don't see the writers going there. They've written some pretty stuff for soaps but I don't ever remember RC going THERE.

#14   2013/05/31 08:12AM
    alikat

Quote annabannana: I don't think KAKA and Michael are cousins. I still think that Ellie is a Q.

I do too. I think we're going to find out that Kiki and Ellie were switched at birth. It would help tie in Ellie to the canvas because as far as I can tell, she's tied to no one at this point. Also, Kiki will be tied simply because of her mom and Morgan.

Wouldn't it be great if what they actually did was have Kiki and Ellie be twins but with different fathers. That's a new soap staple and it would make Kiki NOT a Q. Maybe we find out that she's actually a Falconari or a Webber. Maybe Steve Webber and Ava slept together on the same night that Ava slept with Franco. OR maybe she's actually Silas Clay's daughter.

#15   2013/05/31 08:52AM
    Bizlet

Quote alikat:
    Quote annabannana: I don't think KAKA and Michael are cousins. I still think that Ellie is a Q.

I do too. I think we're going to find out that Kiki and Ellie were switched at birth. It would help tie in Ellie to the canvas because as far as I can tell, she's tied to no one at this point. Also, Kiki will be tied simply because of her mom and Morgan.

Wouldn't it be great if what they actually did was have Kiki and Ellie be twins but with different fathers. That's a new soap staple and it would make Kiki NOT a Q. Maybe we find out that she's actually a Falconari or a Webber. Maybe Steve Webber and Ava slept together on the same night that Ava slept with Franco. OR maybe she's actually Silas Clay's daughter.

There is going to be something that makes them not cousins either Heather lied yet again or Kiki was switched at birth. Too bad she does not have the distinct birthmark like AJ did when he was born. That was from 50 anniversary marathon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/31 08:54AM
    #16   2013/08/09 06:50PM
    Sandrinha

Michael and Kiki have true chemistry so the writers would be crazy to keep them apart, since true couples seem like a disappearing species in GH this days.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list