List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: So Michael and Kiki going to do the deed!!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So Michael and Kiki going to do the deed!!!!!!!!!!

Started by gulla at 2013/05/30 08:25PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/09 06:50PM, Views: 3677, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/30 08:25PM
    So Michael and Kiki going to do the deed!!!!!!!!!!
    gulla

Wonder if Morgan finds this out and dump Kiki.he probably be upset with both Kiki and Michael. I would like her better with Michael.Believe me I have nothing against Morgan.but I want Michael and Kiki together.they are a perfect match.I just wish they wasn't making them cousins. I hope we find out they not some kind of way.

#2   2013/05/30 09:21PM
    Re: So Michael and Kiki going to do the deed!!!!!!!!!!
    ghfan50

disgusting.

#3   2013/05/30 11:02PM
    elijahsgotit

Ohh I have plenty against Morgan lol he's a spoiled brat that treats his family like dirt but unless Michael and Kiki turn out not to be related, I don't want them together

#4   2013/05/30 11:12PM
    liz-fan

At this point Michael and Kiki are cousins that would be really. Gross unless someone is lying. As for Morgan he needs at speaking or time out or something. He and Kiki both are acting like two year olds.

#5   2013/05/30 11:29PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote liz-fan: At this point Michael and Kiki are cousins that would be really. Gross unless someone is lying. As for Morgan he needs at speaking or time out or something. He and Kiki both are acting like two year olds.

Agreed. The only way it could work is if Kiki was somehow not really Franco's daughter but then they lose the RH/KA dynamic so I'm not sure they'd be willing to do that

#6   2013/05/30 11:42PM
    liz-fan

Franco could turn out not to be Jason's twin.

Still I don't want Michael with Franco's anything.
    I actual like this Franco. He is interesting and funny but he is responsible for what happened to Michael and sorry isn't enough. I know he didn't mean it but his cry for attention altered Michael's life. He needs to keep his distance.

#7   2013/05/30 11:48PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote liz-fan: Franco could turn out not to be Jason's twin.

Still I don't want Michael with Franco's anything.
    I actual like this Franco. He is interesting and funny but he is responsible for what happened to Michael and sorry isn't enough. I know he didn't mean it but his cry for attention altered Michael's life. He needs to keep his distance.

Yeah but I don't really see them taking back Franco as Jason's twin, at least not right now. Maybe further down the line once the ELQ crap has done its thing

#8   2013/05/31 03:30AM
    oltllover

Hasn't Franco's dna already been tested when sam was pregnant? I think they will keep Franco as the twin and maybe if they want Kiki with Michael it will turn out that she was never Franco's daughter. BTW gulla where are you getting this info from?

#9   2013/05/31 03:40AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote oltllover: Hasn't Franco's dna already been tested when sam was pregnant? I think they will keep Franco as the twin and maybe if they want Kiki with Michael it will turn out that she was never Franco's daughter. BTW gulla where are you getting this info from?

Yeah but how often do soaps actually get it right when it comes to their DNA tests lol

#10   2013/05/31 03:51AM
    annabannana

I don't think KAKA and Michael are cousins. I still think that Ellie is a Q.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list