List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Who want Jason (Steve Burton) Back ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who want Jason (Steve Burton) Back ?

Started by virginia cat at 2013/05/30 10:00AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/02 05:41PM, Views: 4137, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/30 10:00AM
    Who want Jason (Steve Burton) Back ?
    virginia cat

I have been watching GH from the Beginning, but this is the Worse I have every seen it. No One to see these Stories Lines. Please Bring Back Jason (Steve Burton) Emily, Robin,. Bring Someone to work with Sonny, he needs a mob gang. Where is the Love? between someone. sad sad sad.

#2   2013/05/30 01:31PM
    Re: Who want Jason (Steve Burton) Back ?
    jl4ever

My vote is no if SBu is going to return to the same type of stories, etc that he did for over a decade. The actor looks happy as a clam and that in part is due to not being on GH and having his family life.

#3   2013/05/30 01:37PM
    liz-fan

I just came back to the show. I am a huge liaison fan but I will be honest. SB / Jason being gone is the best thing that happen to this show except the writing team change. The stories are more spread out. Not focus on just a few. VF seem to be trying to mend some of the damage done by over thwarting top fan based wars that are usually good but had reach the point of causing damage. So for the sake of watching GHOST again he's gone and happy. I wish him all the best but please stay gone.

#4   2013/05/30 11:27PM
    lovelymarlena

I don't. It causes too much argumentative posts on the board.

#5   2013/05/30 11:35PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote lovelymarlena: I don't. It causes too much argumentative posts on the board.

Well those don't ever really go away around here but as much as I'd love to have SBU back, I really don't see him returning, at least not anytime soon. I mean, let's be honest, if he had any interest in returning to GH, he never would have signed on with Y&R

#6   2013/05/30 11:53PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote liz-fan: I just came back to the show. I am a huge liaison fan but I will be honest. SB / Jason being gone is the best thing that happen to this show except the writing team change. The stories are more spread out. Not focus on just a few. VF seem to be trying to mend some of the damage done by over thwarting top fan based wars that are usually good but had reach the point of causing damage. So for the sake of watching GHOST again he's gone and happy. I wish him all the best but please stay gone.

I will see your vote and raise you Sonny. If Sonny would go to Genoa City to be with Jason that would be great! Sonny has slept with every woman in Port Charles and fathered kids with most of them not to mention never having to pay for any of his crimes. The gangster scene is old and stale. They don't have a mob in Genoa City. Let Sonny take his "coffee business" wink-wink there.

#7   2013/05/31 12:00AM
    liz-fan

I call! Sony and his traveling poker woods I mean coffee biz to a show I never have watched.

#8   2013/06/01 01:40PM
    Insxx

NOT Emily! That was one boring character, I was happy to see her go!Robin aint coming back just like SBu.The mob was better than this mess Ron is writing.Franco dont need to be paired with anyone, BUT Heather.The ONLY chance we have of getting SBU back(maybe) and that is for FV and RC to be gone!

#9   2013/06/01 02:02PM
    jl4ever

No.

SBu has lost weight and he appears to be happy with his decision to leave the show. Let's wish him well and move on with OUR own lives and let Jason stay dead with the fishes!

#10   2013/06/01 10:02PM
    umeandjasam

I would love to have the character of jason morgan revived but recast. Let's respect the choice of Steve to be more involved with his family life, he was enjoyed and he will be missed dearly.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list