List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Todd Manning is FRANCO???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Todd Manning is FRANCO???

Started by chicky72 at 2013/05/29 01:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/30 12:15AM, Views: 8726, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/05/29 01:00PM
    Todd Manning is FRANCO???
    chicky72

This is RIDICULOUS!!!

Why doesn't anyone point out the obvious? Franco and Todd Manning look exactly the same!

It's Todd.

#2   2013/05/29 01:16PM
    Re: Todd Manning is FRANCO???
    Niki6682

Seriously. This is a soap. Todd doesn't exist anymore for legal reasons. Characters get replaced by new actors all of the time. I think it's time to get passed this and just except what is. The story is actually getting interesting. People just need to stop taking things so literally and give the writers a chance. Their hands have been tied. I will take RH anyway they want to give him to me:)

#3   2013/05/29 03:32PM
    iluvtad

Quote chicky72: This is RIDICULOUS!!!

Why doesn't anyone point out the obvious? Franco and Todd Manning look exactly the same!

It's Todd.

No, Roger Howarth played a fictional soap opera character named Todd Manning on OLTL & briefly on GH, now Roger Howarth is playing another fictional soap opera character on GH named Franco. Roger's character of Todd Manning had a long scar on his cheek and he had brownish-red hair, his new character of Franco has blonde hair and no scar, so they do not look identical.
    They are two separate soap opera characters, played by the same talented actor, simple.

#4   2013/05/29 03:46PM
    Weaglette

Is there an actor shortage? I don't understand how this works - no one even says "hey, you remind me of someone I knew LAST MONTH!"
    It's so distracting it's very annoying. If the old characters had to be written off, then bring in new people - or the old Franco.

#5   2013/05/29 06:03PM
    Sumer

First of all, I shall translate your "question" into proper English so it is more palatable to those of us who value education: "In the TV show "General Hospital", they are using the same actors. However, they are playing different characters.

American Horror Story season 2 some of the actors returned
    In different roles.

Please take the time to Google repertory company and educate yourself.
    I know It's hard to get used to but, If you don't like it, no one is forcing you to watch.
    I just started to watch General Hospital after oltl.
    I don't know who Franco is or what he did and I don't care.
    I like this character.

#6   2013/05/29 06:55PM
    Thanson63

Beettch!y

#7   2013/05/29 06:59PM
    Thanson63

I was going to ask the same question. Is there a shortage of actors? I can accept multiple John McBain's, and the fact that Starr is now Kiki. But I don't think I can ever accept Todd Manning as Franco. Sorry... You just lost billion-year viewer.

#8   2013/05/29 07:00PM
    Thanson63

I can't accept that!!!

#9   2013/05/30 12:15AM
    raylit

Quote Thanson63: I was going to ask the same question. Is there a shortage of actors? I can accept multiple John McBain's, and the fact that Starr is now Kiki. But I don't think I can ever accept Todd Manning as Franco. Sorry... You just lost billion-year viewer.

No shortage on actors just the fact that if those three want to remain on GH they cannot be OLTL characters since ABC no longer owns those soaps!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list