List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoiler: Patrick and Sabrina

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Patrick and Sabrina

Started by ACEOFHEARTS at 2013/05/27 07:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/12 10:06PM, Views: 8672, Replies: 65
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/27 07:42PM
    Spoiler: Patrick and Sabrina
    ACEOFHEARTS

Week of June 10th

6/10 Sabrina and Patrick make love

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/27 07:44PM
    #2   2013/05/27 07:47PM
    Re: Spoiler: Patrick and Sabrina
    ACEOFHEARTS

Hopefully it won't take place in the Hospital's Locker room shower

#3   2013/05/28 06:30AM
    ransomha

That sounds AWFUL!

He looks way too old for her.
    Would be like Sonny having sex with Ellie.

#4   2013/05/28 06:30AM
    Nata26

It's the moment that we Patrina fans have been waiting for! I really hope the writers give us a very beautiful, but hot love scene with these two, because their chemistry is off the charts!

P.S.: I got two questions regard this spoiler the first one being who do you think initiate this? I'm going to say it's Patrick, because the way he was looking at Sabrina in the locker room speaks volume! In the end though we know that they are going to make the mutual decision to sleep together. My second question is: Where do ya'll think they make love? I'm going to say it's either going to be at the Metro Court, or at Patrick's house. Yours thoughts?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/28 06:33AM
    #5   2013/05/28 06:54AM
    Bizlet

Quote ransomha: That sounds AWFUL!

You do realize all of the actresses paired with MB over the last 8 years with the exception of VM and the original Connie were at least 7 years younger then him. The new Connie was born in 1978 MB was born in 1963 now that is robbing the cradle.

#6   2013/05/28 07:08AM
    ransomha

Quote Bizlet:

You do realize all of the actresses paired with MB over the last 8 years with the exception of VM and the original Connie were at least 7 years younger then him. The new Connie was born in 1978 MB was born in 1963 now that is robbing the cradle.

You do realize that the actresses real age has nothing to do with the character that they play. Connie and Sonny were suppose to be school chums. Sonny with Emily was odd for me. That's how I see Patrick and Sabrina. She's like this virgin child and he's about to deflower her .

#7   2013/05/28 07:14AM
    oltllover

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:

You do realize that the actresses real age has nothing to do with the character that they play. Connie and Sonny were suppose to be school chums. Sonny with Emily was odd for me. That's how I see Patrick and Sabrina. She's like this virgin child and he's about to deflower her .

while its true that actors ages rarely reflect the characters age the fact that you see patrick as some "old" man confuses me and while we have no idea how old sabrina is suppose to be what difference does it make. did you have these same hang ups when olivia was sleeping with johnny or when carly was sleeping with johnny or when michael was sleeping with abby.

#8   2013/05/28 07:23AM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:

while its true that actors ages rarely reflect the characters age the fact that you see patrick as some "old" man confuses me and while we have no idea how old sabrina is suppose to be what difference does it make. did you have these same hang ups when olivia was sleeping with johnny or when carly was sleeping with johnny or when michael was sleeping with abby.

Michael was a different case. I did think Sam was wrong to fix him up with a prostitute though .
    I thought Olivia doing a guy her sons age was wrong as I have kids that age and would not like them sleeping with any of my friends.

Sabrina seems so clueless, having to rely on Felix to know what to do and say. IMO she looks to Patrick as a father figure and that's a turn off for me.

Sabrina should be with Michael or some other young guy. Not a widow with 2 kids.

#9   2013/05/28 07:31AM
    Bizlet

Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:

Michael was a different case. I did think Sam was wrong to fix him up with a prostitute though .
    I thought Olivia doing a guy her sons age was wrong as I have kids that age and would not like them sleeping with any of my friends.

Sabrina seems so clueless, having to rely on Felix to know what to do and say. IMO she looks to Patrick as a father figure and that's a turn off for me.

Sabrina should be with Michael or some other young guy. Not a widow with 2 kids.

IMO you just don't like Sabrina which is fine. I don't like Britt.

#10   2013/05/28 07:37AM
    oltllover

Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:

How is Michael a different case we actually knew what the age difference was with them. we have no idea about Pat and Sabrina.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list