List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Elizabeths Red Blouse

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Elizabeths Red Blouse

Started by Happy soap girl at 2013/05/26 08:46PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/28 07:36PM, Views: 1114, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/26 08:46PM
    Elizabeths Red Blouse
    Happy soap girl

Anyone know who makes the red top Liz had on on Friday's episode? I am new to this site so if there is a place to find characters clothing lines I would appreciate the answer. Thanks!

#2   2013/05/27 01:22AM
    Re: Elizabeths Red Blouse
    ChargerGirl

Quote Happy soap girl: Anyone know who makes the red top Liz had on on Friday's episode? I am new to this site so if there is a place to find characters clothing lines I would appreciate the answer. Thanks!

I don't know, sorry but I read once that Liz makes a lot of her own clothes IRL so I wonder if she could have made the blouse you're referring to?

#3   2013/05/27 03:33AM
    ransomha

There use to be a fashion question site that you could ask about designers that the actors were wearing. Not sure how to find it though. Maybe the "Contact Us" or FAQ. ( on side of this site ). Good luck!

#4   2013/05/27 01:18PM
    Insxx

The blouse was nice but it did nothing for Liz. She is to damn pale. She has no pop and her wonder bra wasn't working for her. She just didn't do anything for the blouse. GH has a stylish Liz should use him/her because the character dress is to old looking.

#5   2013/05/27 05:48PM
    CallMeMaybe

Red is such a great color for Rebecca Herst.
    I also think she has the best hair style on the show. Carly's used to be nice but I guess the producers didnt like it and that's why she cut it.

#6   2013/05/27 06:26PM
    ransomha

Quote CallMeMaybe: Red is such a great color for Rebecca Herst.
    I also think she has the best hair style on the show. Carly's used to be nice but I guess the producers didnt like it and that's why she cut it.

Stunning woman, she even looks good in scrubs!

#7   2013/05/27 06:49PM
    Bettie Davis

I thought Liz looked good in the red blouse.

#8   2013/05/27 06:52PM
    jl4ever

Liz/RH looks stunning in red. I would take a pale looking Liz versus the orangeness of some of the characters any day of the week.

#9   2013/05/28 12:41PM
    alikat

Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote Happy soap girl: Anyone know who makes the red top Liz had on on Friday's episode? I am new to this site so if there is a place to find characters clothing lines I would appreciate the answer. Thanks!

I don't know, sorry but I read once that Liz makes a lot of her own clothes IRL so I wonder if she could have made the blouse you're referring to?

Rebecca Herbst makes a lot of her Emmy dresses. I don't think she makes a lot of her own clothes. However, as far as I know her clothes on the show when she's in CHARACTER as Elizabeth, are from wardrobe and they shop from all different stores and designers.

#10   2013/05/28 06:35PM
    genhospchat

Quote Insxx: The blouse was nice but it did nothing for Liz. She is to damn pale. She has no pop and her wonder bra wasn't working for her. She just didn't do anything for the blouse. GH has a stylish Liz should use him/her because the character dress is to old looking.

Mid-30's mother of two in jeans and a sleeveless blouse dresses too old? Should her hooters be hanging out? Should she be wearing clothes that barely fit her. Should she dress like a teen in her 30's, while carting her kids around town.?

I think for the type of character she is and the type of person RH seems to be, she dresses exaxctly right. Most of the time she's in scrubs, can't change the age of those lol

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list