List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: HERE are your SPOILERS--Roger Howarth...Ava...Kink

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

HERE are your SPOILERS--Roger Howarth...Ava...Kink

Started by BringBackStarr at 2013/05/26 04:47PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/27 06:54PM, Views: 1844, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/05/26 04:47PM
    HERE are your SPOILERS--Roger Howarth...Ava...Kink
    BringBackStarr

ROGER HOWARTH....The show promises it will shock the guests and the VIEWERS...Even bragging that we wont believe it when we see it... .Drops hints at Maxie and AJ being at Roger Howarths Haunted Starr party----pointing out that Jason wouldnt invite either of them....ALSO RC (very interestingly) says Sam can put one her most horrific experiences behind her after the reveal..(i say enough hype, lets get to the desert)

I CALLED IT weeks ago------Ava and Duke and Anna!!!...Duke is intrigued...Ava is Coy (and planning revenge?)...Anna isnt going to be happy...

Sabrina and Felitch plot to get a paternity test or prove Britt has intimate relations with someone other than Patrick!!....

Tracy and Luke----They begin to work thru it...But a health crisis and Laura continue to complicate things...

KiKi and Michael-----will his past keep him from temptation, or will he take a forbidden leap?

Nick decides to not directly break up AJ and Liz----but the circle of who finds out widens....How long can Liz stay in the dark?

Maxie and Ellie continue to feel guilty....Someones gonna crack.....

Morgan wraps Carly around his finger----But she is still wants no KinkyBusiness....

Silas continues to remain a mystery....Is he good, is he bad?

LUCY comes up with a new scheme....

Lulu remembers an EX HUSBAND ....

Laura and Luke get intertwined in the LuLu story....

The TJ Rafe Molly storyline is not going to be about who wants Molly, as soon as Taylor hits PC....

Alexis past is close ......

#2   2013/05/26 04:50PM
    Re: HERE are your SPOILERS--Roger Howarth...Ava...Kink
    BringBackStarr

A GUESS-----Will Roger Howarth bring out an unexpected person from the past with him to the party?

#3   2013/05/26 05:08PM
    BringBackStarr

I forgot-----As Olivia and Sonny get closer----Will Connie throw her hat back in the ring?

Look for Carly and Todd Whatshisname to spend some time together....Will AJ come into the mix?

Felix gets a clue against Britt!....

Britt runs into someone we didnt know she knew (a man)....ooops!

#4   2013/05/26 05:22PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote BringBackStarr: I forgot-----As Olivia and Sonny get closer----Will Connie throw her hat back in the ring?

Look for Carly and Todd Whatshisname to spend some time together....Will AJ come into the mix?

Felix gets a clue against Britt!....

Britt runs into someone we didnt know she knew (a man)....ooops!

Thanks for your information I also found out that Carly and AJ can't get pass their affair, and that Kevin,s and Lucy's daughter comes to PC, and love is in the air for Felix. Also on the rumor board and its just a rumor that RH's character is Alexander Quatermain. ( not sure about that )

#5   2013/05/26 06:17PM
    BringBackStarr

A wild guess----

----Young and Restless (where STEVE BURTON now works)..."shared" an actress---Eileen Davidson who is now on Days....Could ABC have reached the same deal and allowed a ONE DAY JASON RETURN?.....OH MY GOSH....i really think this could be it!!!...

REMEMBER they said we wont believe our eyes!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/26 06:21PM
    #6   2013/05/27 11:38AM
    tinasfathero...

Quote BringBackStarr: A wild guess----

----Young and Restless (where STEVE BURTON now works)..."shared" an actress---Eileen Davidson who is now on Days....Could ABC have reached the same deal and allowed a ONE DAY JASON RETURN?.....OH MY GOSH....i really think this could be it!!!...

I believe it was DAYS that shared Eileen Davidson.

Y&R only shares with B&B.

REMEMBER they said we wont believe our eyes!!!

I believe it was DAYS that shared Eileen Davidson.

Y&R only shares with B&B.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/27 11:42AM
    #7   2013/05/27 06:54PM
    jl4ever

Whatever.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list