List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Where is Serena? (Scott's daughter)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where is Serena? (Scott's daughter)

Started by easton101 at 2007/10/05 02:08AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/06 08:29AM, Views: 1091, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/10/05 02:08AM
    Where is Serena? (Scott's daughter)
    easton101

When all this stuff came up that Logan may or may not b Scott's son i started wonder about Serena & how Scott loved her so much & she was his whole life. so i waited & waited 2 hear just a mention of her name but no one did not ever Scott, whats up with that? then when Scott learned that he was indeed Logans daddy,he only mentions her briefly 2 Logan, but no word on where she was or how shes doing, or did i miss something? It would b cool 2 c her show up 1 day 2 c her dear old dad! comments?

#2   2007/10/05 04:19AM
    Re: Where is Serena? (Scott's daughter)
    cam1218

I've been wondering the same thing. Having her come on the show would be an asset. She's can be the one person that just loves Scott more than anything and stands up for him. I just imagine her being feisty, pretty (of course, this is a Soap).
    She can come on and be in Law School and intern for the DA's office. I just imagine all the run ins with LuLu and Maxie. i can see Coop falling for her to cause more rift between Logan and Coop (Logan's sis). More than anything it would give Coop more airtime.
    Thoughts?

#3   2007/10/05 06:05AM
    Back2GH

I like the idea for Serena to come back and work in the DA's office and having Coop fall for her, that is a s/l I would like to see

#4   2007/10/05 06:21AM
    alikat

I like that idea also. Also, she could be involved with Nikolas Cassadine/Emily, she could even be friends with Lucky. Maybe even a third for Robin/Patrick and she could be in med school/residency.

Ooh, here's a thought. She would be Logan's sister and there is a long standing fued between the Spencers and the Baldwins but she could also be associated with or friends or ex lover of Johnny Zacharra.

#5   2007/10/05 07:01AM
    dolfinmom

I know Carly Schroeder has been busy in films. Hopefully they can bring in someone to replace her and possibly Scott's parents as well. I thought the writers did a great job in mentioning Karen as well. Sometimes they can forget about little details like that.

#6   2007/10/05 07:25AM
    Aryn

It would be great to have Serina back and maybe some of the men that are going crazy over Lulu could give her a break. Maybe they could bring Lucy back too, what happened to her?

#7   2007/10/05 07:37AM
    dolfinmom

Quote Aryn: It would be great to have Serina back and maybe some of the men that are going crazy over Lulu could give her a break. Maybe they could bring Lucy back too, what happened to her?

yeah, and have Lucy come between Scott and Luke.

#8   2007/10/05 07:43AM
    alikat

Here's a thought. Serena could come back young like Georgie and both of them fall for Spinelli.

#9   2007/10/05 08:02AM
    Jenfal89

I'm new to this board (have been reading for about a month but just subscribed). I watched GH off/on in the '80s and '90s and can't remember exactly when Serena was born. Just wondering if she would be older or younger than Logan since he's supposed to have been born when Scott (Kin Shriner) was off the show in the mid '80s...which would make him in his early 20s.

#10   2007/10/05 08:08AM
    kylesgirl

Serena Baldwin Was born in 1993 she would be 14 now which means in Soap time she would be an adult the way they age they age these kids. It would not be a big suprise if they brought her back as an adult.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list