List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The PERFECT Lucas Jones (felix bf) recast...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The PERFECT Lucas Jones (felix bf) recast...

Started by BringBackStarr at 2013/05/19 07:50PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/21 05:43AM, Views: 3199, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/05/19 07:50PM
    The PERFECT Lucas Jones (felix bf) recast...
    BringBackStarr

Anyone else seen the new AJ on AMC?...The age is right....He even has strawberry blonde hair....His name is Eric Nelsen...

#2   2013/05/20 01:18AM
    Re: The PERFECT Lucas Jones (felix bf) recast...
    TreeBuild

I read that Lucas is indeed coming back to PC, but not as Lucas Jones.
    He'll be using his mother's maiden name. He'll be referred as Lucas Spencer.
    (unconfirmed yet)

#3   2013/05/20 05:59AM
    Axl Rose

If Lucas does come back to town, Carly would have her brother back in town and not to mention Lucas is related to both Lulu and Maxie since he is their cousin but also he is Luke's namesake and nephew, so for Lucas to show up in town I hope Lucas ends up working at the hospital as a doctor but in what specialty?

#4   2013/05/20 06:46AM
    oltllover

If they do bring on this character and they pair him with Felix I hope that this time around the fans will be more accepting, not like when FV/RC did the s/l on OLTL and unfortunately some people just couldn't handle it.

#5   2013/05/20 07:35AM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover: If they do bring on this character and they pair him with Felix I hope that this time around the fans will be more accepting, not like when FV/RC did the s/l on OLTL and unfortunately some people just couldn't handle it.

At least it would give people something to talk about. Right now, not so much.

#6   2013/05/21 05:38AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover: If they do bring on this character and they pair him with Felix I hope that this time around the fans will be more accepting, not like when FV/RC did the s/l on OLTL and unfortunately some people just couldn't handle it.

At least it would give people something to talk about. Right now, not so much.

I think viewers will accept a gay storyline, as long as it`s done right,and not over the top,if you know what I mean

#7   2013/05/21 05:43AM
    Axl Rose

Plus Lucas is a legacy character, Lucas is a biological Jerome but at the same time Lucas was raised as a Jones/Spencer and he was adopted as a Jones/Spencer, so to see him back in town with the ties he has to the canvas yes I would want him back

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list