List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Silas??????????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Silas??????????

Started by babysnooks at 2013/05/17 10:54AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/19 04:11PM, Views: 1091, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/05/17 10:54AM
    Silas??????????
    babysnooks

So, are we to assume that Silas really is Steven Clay's brother, or like me are there any who think he really is Steven. They can milk a lot out of this sl. I hope I'm wrong, because I've had enough of the vampire shmooz.

#2   2013/05/17 11:09AM
    Re: Silas??????????
    oltllover

my opinion would be that for now he really is stephens brother. if they make him stephen/caleb then it would change the show to much and there were so many mixed feelings about that story I cant see why they would want to push it.

#3   2013/05/19 05:55AM
    babysnooks

Quote oltllover: my opinion would be that for now he really is stephens brother. if they make him stephen/caleb then it would change the show to much and there were so many mixed feelings about that story I cant see why they would want to push it.

Sure hope your right, I've had enough vampire sl lately. Shades of Dark Shadows.

#4   2013/05/19 07:14AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote babysnooks:
    Quote oltllover: my opinion would be that for now he really is stephens brother. if they make him stephen/caleb then it would change the show to much and there were so many mixed feelings about that story I cant see why they would want to push it.

Sure hope your right, I've had enough vampire sl lately. Shades of Dark Shadows.

and what's wrong with Dark Shadows? There is really nothing wrong having a vampire mixed in, maybe they can make him a little more sensual, Rick Springfield played a cop in a movie and he was a vampire but didn't go around lusting for blood he drank plasma.

#5   2013/05/19 02:59PM
    flightygirl

IMHO Caleb is a lot sexier than John or Silas. Silas was just creepy!

#6   2013/05/19 03:03PM
    Insxx

Quote flightygirl: IMHO Caleb is a lot sexier than John or Silas. Silas was just creepy!

Who the hell thought of this character?This old ass looking man with as much sex appeal as a corpse.He is nasty looking, keep him away from Sam and Danny. Silas is to old looking for Sam. I bet she dont want to lose Rafe and hook up with the uncle. Just thinking about it makes me sick!Vamps are out!

#7   2013/05/19 04:11PM
    Bettie Davis

Let his hair hang down you will see a good looking Silas and I love vampires they are so popular right now.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list