List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Who's watching Sam?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who's watching Sam?

Started by whatapainchoosinanam at 2013/05/09 03:42AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/13 03:19PM, Views: 2392, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/09 03:42AM
    Who's watching Sam?
    whatapaincho...

Is it ME watching her cuz of Rafe or is it Jason back from the dead... He's NEVER gotten a Funeralso maybe they are gonna recast him? What are your thoughts on this?

#2   2013/05/09 06:28AM
    Re: Who's watching Sam?
    Axl Rose

I hope it is a re-cast Jason Morgan back from the dead but if not, then I think it is Michael Easton's new character that is watching Sam because of Rafe, so you and I have the same theories at least when it comes to that

#3   2013/05/09 07:29AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote Axl Rose: I hope it is a re-cast Jason Morgan back from the dead but if not, then I think it is Michael Easton's new character that is watching Sam because of Rafe, so you and I have the same theories at least when it comes to that

I agree too.

#4   2013/05/09 07:42AM
    tessicapls

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Axl Rose: I hope it is a re-cast Jason Morgan back from the dead but if not, then I think it is Michael Easton's new character that is watching Sam because of Rafe, so you and I have the same theories at least when it comes to that

I agree too.

SPECULATION ONLY: I think it's ME as a recast Jason Morgan:)

#5   2013/05/09 07:53AM
    oltllover

I hope not only because the SBu fans will never accept it.

#6   2013/05/09 07:54AM
    tessicapls

Quote oltllover: I hope not only because the SBu fans will never accept it.

I'm not sure they would accept anyone as a recast!

#7   2013/05/09 07:55AM
    whatapaincho...

I Just want a recast Jason already. It's going on a yr soon.. Geez No funeral, no body found, SB's on the Y&R with the stupidest story line (serves him right for leaving GH) He's not coming back so it's TIME TO RECAST JASON or else give him a funeral already.

#8   2013/05/09 07:57AM
    whatapaincho...

Being a fan of his I would have accepted a recast over him dying that way.

#9   2013/05/09 07:59AM
    tessicapls

Quote whatapainchoosinanam: I Just want a recast Jason already. It's going on a yr soon.. Geez No funeral, no body found, SB's on the Y&R with the stupidest story line (serves him right for leaving GH) He's not coming back so it's TIME TO RECAST JASON or else give him a funeral already.

Would you want it to be ME or no? I'm purely curious as to whether JASAM fans are open to ME being Jason.

#10   2013/05/09 08:10AM
    whatapaincho...

Quote tessicapls:
    Quote whatapainchoosinanam: I Just want a recast Jason already. It's going on a yr soon.. Geez No funeral, no body found, SB's on the Y&R with the stupidest story line (serves him right for leaving GH) He's not coming back so it's TIME TO RECAST JASON or else give him a funeral already.

Would you want it to be ME or no? I'm purely curious as to whether JASAM fans are open to ME being Jason.

If he looked like him I'd be ok with it but he looks nothing like SB so No.. They need someone with light brown/blonde hair that's short. And I don't see ME cutting or coloring his hair ever.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list