List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Jason and Sam's Song! For J-A-S-A-M

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jason and Sam's Song! For J-A-S-A-M

Started by RuRedy4This at 2007/10/02 09:16PM
    Latest post: 2012/11/13 06:32PM, Views: 222698, Replies: 1963
    « 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 » »| page:
    #1841   2012/05/23 06:47PM
    Re: Jason and Sam's Song! For J-A-S-A-M
    Devil-or-Angel

JaSam ~*~ Just a Kiss

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr6FVOhphOU

#1842   2012/05/23 07:39PM
    anybeth22

Quote Devil-or-Angel: JaSam ~*~ Just a Kiss

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr6FVOhphOU

One of my favorite songs right now.

#1843   2012/05/26 01:47PM
    Devil-or-Angel

The Morgans ~*~ You'll Never Find

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mo1cVCHNIU

Thought I'd share the vidders words about this video because they mirror what every fan already knows...
    Ok thought this was the perfect song for The Morgans right now. Sam has lefet Jason and just like the song says he's is missing her loving. And he will never find anyone else who will love him unconditionally like Sam does faults and all. He knows that she has always been there for him no matter what.
    Doesn't matter what they are going through or even if they are together at the time. When they need each other they know the other one will always be there. Sam and Jason have a lock on each other's heart and always will.

#1844   2012/05/28 09:18AM
    anybeth22

Quote Devil-or-Angel: The Morgans ~*~ You'll Never Find

Thought I'd share the vidders words about this video because they mirror what every fan already knows...
    Ok thought this was the perfect song for The Morgans right now. Sam has lefet Jason and just like the song says he's is missing her loving. And he will never find anyone else who will love him unconditionally like Sam does faults and all. He knows that she has always been there for him no matter what.
    Doesn't matter what they are going through or even if they are together at the time. When they need each other they know the other one will always be there. Sam and Jason have a lock on each other's heart and always will.

Dang I can't pull this one up on my phone

#1845   2012/05/28 10:13AM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote anybeth22:

I'm sorry.... but if you get a chance you should watch it; it's good.

#1846   2012/05/28 01:45PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Jason & Sam Morgan || Good Life

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZFeOR0FcJI&feature=youtu.be

#1847   2012/05/30 11:27AM
    Devil-or-Angel

The Morgans ~ Heaven By Your Side

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBKqguuj7jY&feature=g-user-u

#1848   2012/05/31 11:39AM
    Devil-or-Angel

The Morgans

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mojds47OfOY&feature=youtu.be

#1849   2012/06/04 07:43AM
    anybeth22

Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote anybeth22:

I got the chance it was really good.

#1850   2012/06/04 07:02PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote anybeth22:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote anybeth22:

I got the chance it was really good.

« 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list