List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: PATRINA: PATRICK & SABRINA FANS ONLY: NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

PATRINA: PATRICK & SABRINA FANS ONLY: NO BASHING

Started by ACEOFHEARTS at 2013/04/28 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/25 08:25PM, Views: 9654, Replies: 69
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:
    #61   2013/06/13 06:27AM
    Re: PATRINA: PATRICK & SABRINA FANS ONLY: NO BASHING
    Bettie Davis

If Liz was Robins choice for Pat and we know that didn't happen, I think she would give her approval on Pat and Sabrina. Sabrina is everything that Emma and Patrick need.

#62   2013/06/13 06:34AM
    Axl Rose

I have to admit I saw their love scene, it was pretty hot if I do say so myself, Sabrina was smoking hot yesterday really sexy just WOW I'm impressed

#63   2013/06/13 09:16AM
    Nata26

I loved all their scenes yesterday they were beautifully well written by the writers, and beautifully well acted by the actors. Yesterday's episode showcased JT and TC on screen chemistry amazingly! Their chemistry was off the charts! I hope we get to have more beautiful and hot love scenes and moments with Patrina in the future! I think this couple has the potential to be supercouple!

#64   2013/06/13 05:52PM
    New to the Board
    Reverie_Touj...

Lovin Patrick and Sabrina and I wanted to read posts by other admirers.

#65   2013/06/13 05:59PM
    Great Lovemaking Scenes
    Reverie_Touj...

Very intimate scenes, they had marathon sessions and again this morning! I sense a shift in their relationship and I welcome some more substantial dialogue. The actors are becoming more comfortable in their onscreen relationship. Patrick seemed to be at peace with Sabrina this morning, looking at her adoringly. TC looked beautiful with minimal makeup, great lighting as well.

#66   2013/06/14 05:07AM
    Nata26

Quote Reverie_Toujours: Very intimate scenes, they had marathon sessions and again this morning! I sense a shift in their relationship and I welcome some more substantial dialogue. The actors are becoming more comfortable in their onscreen relationship. Patrick seemed to be at peace with Sabrina this morning, looking at her adoringly. TC looked beautiful with minimal makeup, great lighting as well.

I completely agree with you! Their love scene was just to die for, but their morning after scene was knock out! It was beautifully well written by the writers, and beautifully well acted by JT and TC their chemistry was unbelievable. I think they are now very comfortable in playing a couple who are both very much in love with one another! Yes, I said, even though the characters of Patrick and Sabrina haven't said the words yet, the scenes they have had in the last couple days proves this. Take the morning after scene they were in completely bliss and peace in being with each other, that they wanted to stay in that moment forever, if that doesn't scream out "being in love" then I don't what the haters are thinking then! I would just like to say thank you to the writers, the crew, and JT, and TC for making the scenes we have seen in the last couple days both beautiful and believable! It was a pleasure watching them. Hopefully we will get more great stuff for Patrina! Good luck to the GH crew, and JT this weekend at the daytime Emmys hopeful they'll win!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/14 05:10AM
    #67   2013/06/14 06:14AM
    Dimples02

Well to quote Miss Santiago I "thoroughly enjoyed" watching the "afterglow" scenes! They were so intimate and sexy. Love how Patrick showers her with compliments which just comes from love.

Their relationship is on a whole other level now. LOVE THEM!!

#68   2013/08/24 11:20PM
    elizasonfan

BUMP

#69   2013/12/25 07:11PM
    Brooke_HopeB...

Quote Axl Rose: I have to admit I saw their love scene, it was pretty hot if I do say so myself, Sabrina was smoking hot yesterday really sexy just WOW I'm impressed

Honestly?
    I really was/is not over the moon usually with sabrina pero si.(but yes!)I gottz 2 admit the love making scene is a favie of mine on gh so natural "real" and i think her being pregnant"might'sway me to become a full fledge fan.Not fond really of robin imo she is just boring but i like KIM MCCULLOUGH.i think robin and patrick work better as co-parenting. and amigas jmho sabrina i will tell ya look better imo with him,they seem better for each other.

adios!

~bella~

#70   2013/12/25 08:25PM
    Boatchick22

I think Sabrina is better for Patrick than Robin. I really think Patrick is hotter with Sabrina than Robin. TEAM PATRINA!!!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list