List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: PATRINA: PATRICK & SABRINA FANS ONLY: NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

PATRINA: PATRICK & SABRINA FANS ONLY: NO BASHING

Started by ACEOFHEARTS at 2013/04/28 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/25 08:25PM, Views: 9833, Replies: 69
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2013/05/15 10:38AM
    Re: PATRINA: PATRICK & SABRINA FANS ONLY: NO BASHING
    Candi31

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Dimples02:
    Quote Bettie Davis: I feel sorry for Emma she doesn't want a little brother or sister knowing its Britch that's having the baby, my hope is that Pat and Sabrina maintain a strong relationship through this and I really hope they can make plans for their future.

I agree.

There's something going on with Patrick though. I don't know, I feel like in a way he may be putting up a wall with Sabrina a bit. I think he's scared of how he's feeling. He knows that he can totally fall in love with this girl and that's terrifying. He probably feels like he's betraying Robin if he lets go and gives in completely to Brina. Which would explain away his actions of late...Maybe he wants Sabrina to walk away. He knows that he doesn't feel anything with Britt. She's just there. He's putting all of his focus into the baby to not deal with what is really going on.... Does any of this make sense??

Yes, and I understand, maybe he's taking it slow with Sabrina he has a lot to deal with at least I hope so.

I think Patrick is slowing pushing Sabrina out because he doesn't want to hurt her. He now knows the gravity of his situation after Britt said she needs to move in and be taking care of. Please believe me he would chose Sabrina any day over Britt. He is miserable with Britt in his life. He is miserable because he knows he is slowly but surely going to lose Sabrina for sure. And the cold part about it is that he is in love with her. He might not like how Sabrina is fighting for him in a typical girl fashion, but he needs her now more than she ever needed him.

#42   2013/05/15 06:12PM
    TxJojo

I read that this Dr. Silas Clay is supposed to come on staff at the hospital. Maybe, just maybe, Britt will latch on to him? His personality the last two days would give her a run for her money! (But let's make it quick, please!)

#43   2013/05/15 06:14PM
    Axl Rose

Quote TxJojo: I read that this Dr. Silas Clay is supposed to come on staff at the hospital. Maybe, just maybe, Britt will latch on to him? His personality the last two days would give her a run for her money! (But let's make it quick, please!)

Yes if Britt is in that much need of male companionship then why doesn't she go for Dr. Silas Clay, Michael Easton's new character something tells me that they would be perfect together or if Britt is in that much need of a new man I hear Nikolas Cassadine is available

#44   2013/05/23 06:49AM
    Dimples02

FINALLY!... Patrina will be on today. Preview looks really good. Can't wait to see!

#45   2013/05/23 07:01AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote TxJojo: I read that this Dr. Silas Clay is supposed to come on staff at the hospital. Maybe, just maybe, Britt will latch on to him? His personality the last two days would give her a run for her money! (But let's make it quick, please!)

Yes if Britt is in that much need of male companionship then why doesn't she go for Dr. Silas Clay, Michael Easton's new character something tells me that they would be perfect together or if Britt is in that much need of a new man I hear Nikolas Cassadine is available

Britt has a mission and only one, and that is to have Patrick, no mater what and who she steps on to get him, and besides, Mommy Dearest would also make sure it happens.

#46   2013/05/23 07:06AM
    mzdetermined78

I love Sabrina and Patrick together and hate what they doing to they storyline. they never had a chance to be happy before they threw that crazy britt into the pic. The story line is to predictable every soap opera have the same storyline. They need to hury up and end it asap.

#47   2013/05/23 07:10AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote mzdetermined78: I love Sabrina and Patrick together and hate what they doing to they storyline. they never had a chance to be happy before they threw that crazy britt into the pic. The story line is to predictable every soap opera have the same storyline. They need to hury up and end it asap.

We could use a happy couple, but, I am afraid it wont last.

#48   2013/05/23 07:50AM
    mzdetermined78

yes we do need a happy couple on gh everyone on there has issues. I honestly thought we had a happy couple on here.I actually stopped taping gh while im at work because of what they did to Sabrina and Patrick.I stopped watching the show I just read the message board on my tablet at work but I started watching all my children and one life to live on hulu and it is good.I will start watching gh again when britt is caught

#49   2013/05/23 07:51AM
    mzdetermined78

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote mzdetermined78: I love Sabrina and Patrick together and hate what they doing to they storyline. they never had a chance to be happy before they threw that crazy britt into the pic. The story line is to predictable every soap opera have the same storyline. They need to hury up and end it asap.

We could use a happy couple, but, I am afraid it wont last.

#50   2013/05/23 10:02AM
    Nata26

I love anything about these two! They are my favourite couple on the show! I really hope this entire situation with Britt will only bring Patrick and Sabrina more closer and not break them up! They deserve to be happy alongside with Emma after all they have been/are going through. Sabrina is perfect for Patrick and Emma because, she loves them both and she is not trying to take Robin's place in their lives, but instead is making her own place in their lives! Plus both Patrick and Emma love her as well!

P.S.: I hope on today's episode they have some time alone together, because quite frankly they haven't had any for a while.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list