List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: PATRINA: PATRICK & SABRINA FANS ONLY: NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

PATRINA: PATRICK & SABRINA FANS ONLY: NO BASHING

Started by ACEOFHEARTS at 2013/04/28 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/25 08:25PM, Views: 9622, Replies: 69
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2013/05/06 05:28PM
    Re: PATRINA: PATRICK & SABRINA FANS ONLY: NO BASHING
    RustyWater

Britch just gets uglier and uglier every day. Now she has lab techs doing her dirty work.

#32   2013/05/06 07:06PM
    jamie in Ga

I love Patrick & Sabrina. Cant wait till they see through the Britch!!!!

#33   2013/05/06 10:18PM
    Candi31

Quote jamie in Ga: I love Patrick & Sabrina. Cant wait till they see through the Britch!!!!

I love them too but it won't be they who sees through Britt. It's going be him lonely and stupid because he will allow Britt to push Sabrina right out of his life.

#34   2013/05/07 05:22AM
    Bizlet

Quote RustyWater: Britch just gets uglier and uglier every day. Now she has lab techs doing her dirty work.

Just wonder if she scr@wed Ellie over in getting that other lab tech to help her out. If Ellie does some more digging around in the lab now I am sure she will figure it out real quick. Remember Ellie knew how many embryos Lante had to be emplanted so if one is missing she will know.

#35   2013/05/09 05:35AM
    Dimples02

As much as I am loving the show as a whole, I miss seeing Patrina and I don't think we will see them as much with the OLTL 3 coming back and the New Morgan along with Ava Jerome.... GH has some serious juggling to do. It's difficult to maintain consistency with all these stories going on. Hope they can keep it going!

I just need to see Patrina together as a couple with no Britt talk/drama. Enjoying each other's company, getting to know each other more. Just them.....BEING, ya know!

#36   2013/05/14 07:55PM
    TxJojo

I am a total Patrina fan! I agree, they need alone time away from Britt and Patrick needs to make that first date! Theirs hasn't been just a hot mess all over each other like some couples which was refreshing. I need a good love story! Hold strong Sabrina! Your man's confused right now but someone or something will knock some sense into him!

#37   2013/05/15 07:49AM
    Dimples02

Quote TxJojo: I am a total Patrina fan! I agree, they need alone time away from Britt and Patrick needs to make that first date! Theirs hasn't been just a hot mess all over each other like some couples which was refreshing. I need a good love story! Hold strong Sabrina! Your man's confused right now but someone or something will knock some sense into him!

Awww!... I heart your post. I'm hoping we get some surprise scenes with them just being alone. I've noticed that RC is good for surprises. Especially when it's not known that your favorites will be on. He did that alot with McBam!

#38   2013/05/15 08:06AM
    Bettie Davis

I feel sorry for Emma she doesn't want a little brother or sister knowing its Britch that's having the baby, my hope is that Pat and Sabrina maintain a strong relationship through this and I really hope they can make plans for their future.

#39   2013/05/15 09:20AM
    Dimples02

Quote Bettie Davis: I feel sorry for Emma she doesn't want a little brother or sister knowing its Britch that's having the baby, my hope is that Pat and Sabrina maintain a strong relationship through this and I really hope they can make plans for their future.

I agree.

There's something going on with Patrick though. I don't know, I feel like in a way he may be putting up a wall with Sabrina a bit. I think he's scared of how he's feeling. He knows that he can totally fall in love with this girl and that's terrifying. He probably feels like he's betraying Robin if he lets go and gives in completely to Brina. Which would explain away his actions of late...Maybe he wants Sabrina to walk away. He knows that he doesn't feel anything with Britt. She's just there. He's putting all of his focus into the baby to not deal with what is really going on.... Does any of this make sense??

#40   2013/05/15 09:23AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote Dimples02:
    Quote Bettie Davis: I feel sorry for Emma she doesn't want a little brother or sister knowing its Britch that's having the baby, my hope is that Pat and Sabrina maintain a strong relationship through this and I really hope they can make plans for their future.

I agree.

There's something going on with Patrick though. I don't know, I feel like in a way he may be putting up a wall with Sabrina a bit. I think he's scared of how he's feeling. He knows that he can totally fall in love with this girl and that's terrifying. He probably feels like he's betraying Robin if he lets go and gives in completely to Brina. Which would explain away his actions of late...Maybe he wants Sabrina to walk away. He knows that he doesn't feel anything with Britt. She's just there. He's putting all of his focus into the baby to not deal with what is really going on.... Does any of this make sense??

Yes, and I understand, maybe he's taking it slow with Sabrina he has a lot to deal with at least I hope so.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list