List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: PATRINA: PATRICK & SABRINA FANS ONLY: NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

PATRINA: PATRICK & SABRINA FANS ONLY: NO BASHING

Started by ACEOFHEARTS at 2013/04/28 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/25 08:25PM, Views: 9276, Replies: 69
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2013/04/29 05:41PM
    Re: PATRINA: PATRICK & SABRINA FANS ONLY: NO BASHING
    Soapsta

Quote tinasfatheronlostin: I admire Sabrina's values especially in regards to friendship.

Sabrina took over for Felix so that Felix could cover a co-worker's shift.

Let me guess. Wrong thread?

#22   2013/04/29 05:46PM
    Soapsta

Quote ACEOFHEARTS: Just a friendly reminder! This thread was created as a Safe Haven for Patrina fans ONLY. It was also created for the Patrina fans to have a place to talk about the positive things regarding this couple. We are believers of this couple. Please do not post any comments that may lead to a Heavy debate as there are already so many threads for that on the MB. Please respect the Title of this Thread. "No Bashing"

Well said ACE! Great observation. It's sad that you had to point that out. I think there is a way to report this kind of behavior. I am happy that you created another thread.

Thanks

#23   2013/04/29 05:52PM
    tinasfathero...

Quote Soapsta:
    Quote Axl Rose: I don't see how Patrick and Sabrina could overcome all these obstacles since Patrick is supposedly Britt's baby daddy since he got Britt pregnant and you know Britt she won't abort this baby, I guarantee you that she keeps the baby and if she does by changing her mind then you know Patrick he is going to want to be a father to Britt's baby because that is Patrick's flesh and blood and knowing how Patrick is already a father to Emma, with this new baby he is going to want to be there for that new baby whether the baby is a boy or girl because Patrick knowing the kind of man he is he wouldn't turn his back on his own child meaning Britt would have something of Patrick's that Sabrina doesn't have and that's a baby

And nothing brings 2 people closer together than that of a baby

But also at the same time Patrick is still technically married to Robin because Robin is not even dead, she's alive and well being held captive by Jerry Jacks and we all know if Robin were back in the picture then you know Patrick he would leave Sabrina in a New York minute to be reunited with Robin because Patrick loved Robin and I don't think he's really ever got over her supposed death

Oh believe me I am a Patrick and Sabrina fan and I am not bashing this couple here at all, but at the same time the reason I am saying any of this is because I am being realistic because Patrina if they are ever really going to be solidified as a potential supercouple, these obstacles they are going to have to overcome them but at the same time it is looking rather bleak but at the same time I hope Patrina does come through this

Hey, Did you accidently comment in the wrong thread?

I totally agree with your questioning of this post, Soapsta.

This is a thread dedicated to positives about General Hospital's story about Patrick and Sabrina's love story.

AxlRose, there are bountiful threads available on this board to comment pro\con about perceivable pitfalls concerning them. Please use them.

#24   2013/04/29 05:57PM
    tinasfathero...

Quote Soapsta:
    Quote tinasfatheronlostin: I admire Sabrina's values especially in regards to friendship.

Sabrina took over for Felix so that Felix could cover a co-worker's shift.

Let me guess. Wrong thread?

Nope. I posted a positive.
    I also defended your query about another poster's inclusion regarding his comments on Patrina's success.

#25   2013/04/29 08:50PM
    Candi31

Quote Dimples02: Also, I think the writers are setting up Patrina to be long term. At least long term until they bring Robin back. I'm sure they won't bring her back until Patrick has actually fallen in love with Sabrina. I mean, TRULY, MADLY, DEEPLY in love with this girl. It won't be a fair fight if he's not. I would love to see them grow and fall in love with each other and then whenever Robin comes back, we can see how torn Patrick will be. THIS is what i'm looking forward too! JMO

I like them together!! I just don't know if they are writers are setting them up for long term. I must be missing that vibe. What makes you think this?

#26   2013/04/30 05:26AM
    Bizlet

I like them together I hope it is longterm as well. If KM really has made the decision not to return Robin could be In Jerry's possession indefinitely. By the time she dose return Sabrina and Pat could be married and have their own children together.

#27   2013/04/30 09:50AM
    Dimples02

Quote ACEOFHEARTS: That was Such a cute scene with Patrick and Sabrina today. He really does adore her.

They are so cute and SEXY!! Love the intimacy between the two!

#28   2013/04/30 09:57AM
    Dimples02

Quote tinasfatheronlostin:
    Quote Soapsta:
    Quote Axl Rose: I don't see how Patrick and Sabrina could overcome all these obstacles since Patrick is supposedly Britt's baby daddy since he got Britt pregnant and you know Britt she won't abort this baby, I guarantee you that she keeps the baby and if she does by changing her mind then you know Patrick he is going to want to be a father to Britt's baby because that is Patrick's flesh and blood and knowing how Patrick is already a father to Emma, with this new baby he is going to want to be there for that new baby whether the baby is a boy or girl because Patrick knowing the kind of man he is he wouldn't turn his back on his own child meaning Britt would have something of Patrick's that Sabrina doesn't have and that's a baby

And nothing brings 2 people closer together than that of a baby

But also at the same time Patrick is still technically married to Robin because Robin is not even dead, she's alive and well being held captive by Jerry Jacks and we all know if Robin were back in the picture then you know Patrick he would leave Sabrina in a New York minute to be reunited with Robin because Patrick loved Robin and I don't think he's really ever got over her supposed death

Oh believe me I am a Patrick and Sabrina fan and I am not bashing this couple here at all, but at the same time the reason I am saying any of this is because I am being realistic because Patrina if they are ever really going to be solidified as a potential supercouple, these obstacles they are going to have to overcome them but at the same time it is looking rather bleak but at the same time I hope Patrina does come through this

Hey, Did you accidently comment in the wrong thread?

I totally agree with your questioning of this post, Soapsta.

This is a thread dedicated to positives about General Hospital's story about Patrick and Sabrina's love story.

AxlRose, there are bountiful threads available on this board to comment pro\con about perceivable pitfalls concerning them. Please use them.

See, I don't think there is anything wrong with posting your concerns as a fan. She's a Patrina supporter but she just has concerns about the way the story is going. Her reasons are valid and they were respectful.... So me confused! LOL

#29   2013/04/30 10:00AM
    Dimples02

Quote Candi31:
    Quote Dimples02: Also, I think the writers are setting up Patrina to be long term. At least long term until they bring Robin back. I'm sure they won't bring her back until Patrick has actually fallen in love with Sabrina. I mean, TRULY, MADLY, DEEPLY in love with this girl. It won't be a fair fight if he's not. I would love to see them grow and fall in love with each other and then whenever Robin comes back, we can see how torn Patrick will be. THIS is what i'm looking forward too! JMO

I like them together!! I just don't know if they are writers are setting them up for long term. I must be missing that vibe. What makes you think this?

It's just a feeling I guess. They have this major hurdle in their story already and their story is just beginning. It may just be hopeful thinking as well! LOL.

#30   2013/05/01 12:27AM
    Candi31

Quote Dimples02:
    Quote Candi31:

It's just a feeling I guess. They have this major hurdle in their story already and their story is just beginning. It may just be hopeful thinking as well! LOL.

I think Patrick is just as emotionally attached to Sabrina as she is too him especially now. Sabrina is keeping him from sinking dealing with Britt and her drama. Now, when I think about you are probably right the writers just might be setting them up for long term

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/01 12:28AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list