List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: PATRINA: PATRICK & SABRINA FANS ONLY: NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

PATRINA: PATRICK & SABRINA FANS ONLY: NO BASHING

Started by ACEOFHEARTS at 2013/04/28 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/25 08:25PM, Views: 8692, Replies: 69
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2013/04/28 09:31AM
    PATRINA: Patrick & Sabrina fans ONLY: NO Bashing
    ACEOFHEARTS

This thread is dedicated to the fans of Patrick and Sabrina. I am new to the boards. I've been reading posts for about a week but was hesitant to jump in because of all the negativity, so I decided to create a thread just for them. Now we can read ONLY positive comments about this Couple, because I believe that "They will survive"!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/28 09:34AM
    #2   2013/04/28 10:14AM
    Re: PATRINA: PATRICK & SABRINA FANS ONLY: NO BASHING
    tinasfathero...

I wish your thread all the best. All couple fans should have a bash-free thread!

#3   2013/04/28 10:21AM
    ACEOFHEARTS

Quote tinasfatheronlostin: I wish your thread all the best. All couple fans should have a bash-free thread!

Thank you

#4   2013/04/28 10:38AM
    Dimples02

:D I am in love with Patrina. I usually stay over on the Patrina fan boards. There are two of them.

There's going to be alot of frustration over the next few weeks. Really hope the baby is not Patricks. It almost seems that way since her mother is runnin things in the background.

Viva La Sabrina Santiago Drake!! LOL

#5   2013/04/28 10:41AM
    cardgirl

I usually avoid these threads because they tend to be very exclusive but I understand the need for them. I like Patrick and Sabrina together. She is so good to Emma it's hard to not like them. I hope they get to stay together. But Sabrina needs to stop letting Felix run her life. She can speak for herself and she will eventually. I think she is just trying to respect Patrick and only get involved when he wants or asks her to, I hope they get their date soon. They are so cute together.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/28 10:48AM
    #6   2013/04/28 10:44AM
    ACEOFHEARTS

Quote Dimples02: I am in love with Patrina. I usually stay over on the Patrina fan boards. There are two of them.

There's going to be alot of frustration over the next few weeks. Really hope the baby is not Patricks. It almost seems that way since her mother is runnin things in the background.

Thanks Dimples. I didn't know that there was a fan board for them already. I'm new to the boards and have not quite mastered the navigation. I'm going to try look for them.

#7   2013/04/28 02:07PM
    sharonismygirl

Quote ACEOFHEARTS:
    Quote Dimples02: I am in love with Patrina. I usually stay over on the Patrina fan boards. There are two of them.

There's going to be a lot of frustration over the next few weeks. Really hope the baby is not Patrick's. It almost seems that way since her mother is runnin things in the background.

Thanks Dimples. I didn't know that there was a fan board for them already. I'm new to the boards and have not quite mastered the navigation. I'm going to try look for them.

I was lying awake this morning, and had this vision of what might happen with Britt, and came up with this!!...Felix will investigate Britt, and find all about her father being Faizon, and her mother is the evil doctor,who was holding Duke in the hospital, and attempted to murder Robert!

Then Felix will tell Sabrina about it, and then Anna will get involved, and Britt will be exposed for trying to trap Patrick, from the moment they met!...I love Sabrina with Patrick, and Emma, and want them together!!...I see love there!!!....There is a spoiler about the BABY!! _________________SPOILER___________________________________

There is a spoiler about Britt carrying the Dante & Lulu baby!..The actress who portrayed Robin doesn't want to return to General Hospital, so, what happens with that??

Judy

#8   2013/04/28 02:30PM
    papaya

I like them together. There's a lot of sweet chemistry between them. I hope Britt gets caught whatever she's doing.

#9   2013/04/28 02:37PM
    Sumer

I like Sabrina and I like Patrick but...now that they are together they are boring.Patrick needs to take a leave of absence and take Sabrina to the Caribbeans for some wild adventure.

#10   2013/04/28 03:46PM
    Daphne40

Quote ACEOFHEARTS: This thread is dedicated to the fans of Patrick and Sabrina. I am new to the boards. I've been reading posts for about a week but was hesitant to jump in because of all the negativity, so I decided to create a thread just for them. Now we can read ONLY positive comments about this Couple, because I believe that "They will survive"!

Thanks for creating a positive thread. Patrina fans now have a safe haven.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list