List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Maura West's new character of Ava Jerome pairing

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Maura West's new character of Ava Jerome pairing

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/04/27 09:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/27 05:41PM, Views: 1422, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/04/27 09:18AM
    Maura West's new character of Ava Jerome pairing
    Axl Rose

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/maura-west-confirmed-in-new-role-on-general-... />
    After reading this article about Maura West joining General Hospital, she will be playing the new character of Ava Jerome of the Jerome crime family, the Jerome crime family being the first mob family to ever be introduced on GH way back in the late 80s, the last name Jerome being a huge part of Duke and Anna's past, with that said if Maura West's character of Ava Jerome sticks around long enough, who do you think Ava should be paired up with?

They could always pair Ava up with Sonny Corinthos, local mob boss

Or they could pair her up with Nikolas Cassadine

Or they could have Ava come between Mac and Felicia by having Ava set her sights on Mac

Or they could pair her up with Roger Howarth's new GH character of Alexander Cassadine, the son of Tony Cassadine and Alexandria Quartermaine, RH and Maura have worked together before in the past on As The World Turns so with both of them being on the same show at the same time, I could see the 2 of them being thrown together in a pairing

Better yet I can't wait to see Maura West back on my screen once again, I loved her as Carly on As The World Turns and I loved her as Diane Jenkins on Young and the Restless and now that she is here on GH as Ava Jerome, here is hoping her character stays around for a long, long time

But I want to see Maura West in scenes with MB or even in scenes with LW or RH

#2   2013/04/27 04:58PM
    Re: Maura West's new character of Ava Jerome pairing
    BringBackStarr

This has "sonny" written all over...Poor Maura...

#3   2013/04/27 05:41PM
    Re: Maura West's new character of Ava Jerome pairing
    Bing66

Quote BringBackStarr: This has "sonny" written all over...Poor Maura...

Tsk tsk. Maura had a better chance of longevity with Victor Newman.
    Guess in six months they'll be a new Logan sister on B&B.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list