List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Patrick - Sabrina and Britt

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Patrick - Sabrina and Britt

Started by ChargerGirl at 2013/04/26 07:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/29 05:53PM, Views: 2594, Replies: 31
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/04/26 07:02PM
    Patrick - Sabrina and Britt
    ChargerGirl

I know that real age means nothing in soapland but since so many people think that Sabrina is just a little "teenybopper" unworhty of Patrick and Britt is such a mature woman/ So I checked out the real ages of these actors. Patrick is 36 which I would have guessed. Now here is what I found amusing. The "teenybopper" is actually a year older than Britt! IRL the actor who plays Sabrina is 28 and the actor who plays Britt is 27. Who'd of thunk it? I don't know how old either woman is supposed to be on GH but Britt is the baby of the two IRL!!!

#2   2013/04/26 08:09PM
    Re: Patrick - Sabrina and Britt
    Soapsta

Quote ChargerGirl: I know that real age means nothing in soapland but since so many people think that Sabrina is just a little "teenybopper" unworhty of Patrick and Britt is such a mature woman/ So I checked out the real ages of these actors. Patrick is 36 which I would have guessed. Now here is what I found amusing. The "teenybopper" is actually a year older than Britt! IRL the actor who plays Sabrina is 28 and the actor who plays Britt is 27. Who'd of thunk it? I don't know how old either woman is supposed to be on GH but Britt is the baby of the two IRL!!!

Wow Chargergirl. Thanks for that! That is very surprising!

#3   2013/04/26 08:14PM
    BringBackStarr

Look---Its no secret I am TeamBritt----But I will even put that aside to point out the problem with this storyline...

In a Britt VS. Sabrina storyline---Sabrina has never ever shown herself to have a backbone or even level up to Britts manipulations. YES I actually do like Sabrina (with the Patrick Factor removed)...

As someone who has been in my fair share of relationship "quagmires" ---I would have removed Britt easily--And her little lap dog too...That chick wouldnt be near her locker without a fresh set of sonograms to enjoy.

#4   2013/04/26 08:23PM
    HollieSpencer33

Too funny I am 7 years younger than my husband but about 8 years ago he used to get ID'd and I wouldn't, but now I am 32 and get ID'd everywhere. Age is a funny thing apparently I have regressed, lol!
    I absolutely love Patrick and Sabrina BTW, I am a Mom so I have to go with Emma, kids have an amazing sense about people.

#5   2013/04/26 08:28PM
    BringBackStarr

Emmas judgement cannot be taken into account because she has no structure. Daddy is peddling her off on co-workers all the time. Im surprised Epiphany hasnt been over to tackle PATRICKS responsibility of parenting the kid.

#6   2013/04/26 09:26PM
    Soapsta

Quote BringBackStarr: Look---Its no secret I am TeamBritt----But I will even put that aside to point out the problem with this storyline...

In a Britt VS. Sabrina storyline---Sabrina has never ever shown herself to have a backbone or even level up to Britts manipulations. YES I actually do like Sabrina (with the Patrick Factor removed)...

As someone who has been in my fair share of relationship "quagmires" ---I would have removed Britt easily--And her little lap dog too...That chick wouldnt be near her locker without a fresh set of sonograms to enjoy.

Ok so really! Sabrina has to stoop to the level of Brit to prove she has a backbone? Really? Who does that? I'm sorry but I happen to be on the Good girl's team. I just don't like evil people! TV or not. This is ludicrous! What's wrong with just being a decent person? Gees does everyone on the show have to be a Shyster?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/26 09:28PM
    #7   2013/04/26 09:53PM
    BringBackStarr

Trust me...If I were Britt---Everytime Sabrina was around, my baby would magically "kick"...

Or I would be "crying" to her fellow nurses how Sabrina dates other peoples baby daddies..

Or I would be announcing to Patrick how I need some help decorating the nursery HE is paying for...

#8   2013/04/26 09:58PM
    Soapsta

Quote BringBackStarr: Trust me...If I were Britt---Everytime Sabrina was around, my baby would magically "kick"...

Or I would be "crying" to her fellow nurses how Sabrina dates other peoples baby daddies..

Or I would be announcing to Patrick how I need some help decorating the nursery HE is paying for...

Oh that's a really grown up thing to do! Surely Britt is mature enough not to do that.
    And if I were Sabrina, I would tact a very large calendar on Brits locker. A constant reminder that time is ticking. The game will be over soon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/26 10:00PM
    #9   2013/04/27 04:04AM
    Lishey43

Quote HollieSpencer33: Too funny I am 7 years younger than my husband but about 8 years ago he used to get ID'd and I wouldn't, but now I am 32 and get ID'd everywhere. Age is a funny thing apparently I have regressed, lol!
    I absolutely love Patrick and Sabrina BTW, I am a Mom so I have to go with Emma, kids have an amazing sense about people.

I too love Sabrina and Patrick. Sabrina's new look rocks!The Britch needs to kick rocks and move on.

#10   2013/04/27 07:52AM
    ChargerGirl

Quote Lishey43:
    Quote HollieSpencer33: Too funny I am 7 years younger than my husband but about 8 years ago he used to get ID'd and I wouldn't, but now I am 32 and get ID'd everywhere. Age is a funny thing apparently I have regressed, lol!

I too love Sabrina and Patrick. Sabrina's new look rocks!The Britch needs to kick rocks and move on.

I totally agree!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list