List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Rumor: Michael vs Morgan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rumor: Michael vs Morgan

Started by TreeBuild at 2013/04/19 12:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/19 03:15PM, Views: 959, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/04/19 12:42PM
    Rumor: Michael vs Morgan
    TreeBuild

There are rumors circulating that the new character KA is gonna play will come to Port Charles as Morgan's girlfriend, but she will fall for Michael.
    I know that RC wants to increase and put on the top the Quartermaine family, meaning he sure prefers having Michael being more a Quartermaine than a Corinthos.
    Are we headed for Michael&Aj vs Morgan&Sonny?

#2   2013/04/19 01:03PM
    Re: Rumor: Michael vs Morgan
    IHeartLizzie

I have had this feeling for a long time that Morgan's archatype was Michael Corleone from the God father who was the golden child of the family that everyone fought over and wanted better for him to go to college and he was sent off to Militaty School and came back str8 gangsta and took control of the family business. Morgan is going to be the one that falls into Sonny's footsteps. I have said this ALL along for the longest!

#3   2013/04/19 03:15PM
    Re: Rumor: Michael vs Morgan
    NYsunflower

Quote IHeartLizzie: I have had this feeling for a long time that Morgan's archatype was Michael Corleone from the God father who was the golden child of the family that everyone fought over and wanted better for him to go to college and he was sent off to Militaty School and came back str8 gangsta and took control of the family business. Morgan is going to be the one that falls into Sonny's footsteps. I have said this ALL along for the longest!

I know what you mean about Morgan. I could see that too. However I think the new writers are moving away from the mob stories. As far as her coming on as Morgan's girlfriend, Isn't Morgan more Molly's age? It would be really weird to make him so much older than her now.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list