List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spumor: Sabrina's father is ... (may be a spoiler)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spumor: Sabrina's father is ... (may be a spoiler)

Started by TreeBuild at 2013/04/17 01:58AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/17 08:17PM, Views: 1555, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/04/17 01:58AM
    Spumor: Sabrina's father is ... (may be a spoiler)
    TreeBuild

I don't know how this can be true, but per SOD, Sabrina's father is going to turn out to be Sean Donely!

#2   2013/04/17 04:58AM
    Re: Spumor: Sabrina's father is ... (may be a spoiler)
    Soapsta

Quote TreeBuild: I don't know how this can be true, but per SOD, Sabrina's father is going to turn out to be Sean Donely!

That would be awesome as he was Robins godfather. He's also a PI which means he would probably be the one who brings Brit and her parents down for their involvement with Robins disappearance. This would be an Awesome SL

#3   2013/04/17 07:06PM
    Axl Rose

That would make no sense if Sean Donely was Sabrina's father, and why I say that? Because apparently Sabrina's last name is Santiago and not to mention she looks Hispanic too so much so that she couldn't even pass for being Sean's daughter and not to mention Sabrina's backstory in the sense that her mother was a nurse but died when Sabrina was a little girl and that her father couldn't be bothered raising her so he sent her away to Puerto Rico for her to be raised by her Santiago family relatives, and that isn't like Sean that he would do something like that

And not to mention Sean was married to Tiffany too

#4   2013/04/17 07:21PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote Axl Rose: That would make no sense if Sean Donely was Sabrina's father, and why I say that? Because apparently Sabrina's last name is Santiago and not to mention she looks Hispanic too so much so that she couldn't even pass for being Sean's daughter and not to mention Sabrina's backstory in the sense that her mother was a nurse but died when Sabrina was a little girl and that her father couldn't be bothered raising her so he sent her away to Puerto Rico for her to be raised by her Santiago family relatives, and that isn't like Sean that he would do something like that

And not to mention Sean was married to Tiffany too

Youe idea would make sense if Sabrina was supposed to be the daughter of Sean AND Tiffany but if Sean had a child with someone of Hispanic descent it's very possible. My girlfriend who is very pale had a gorgeous little girl with her husband who is black, their child has her fair skin & red hair. If you didn't know her Father was black you would never know she has those genes.... so if that's the case this rumor isn't that far fetched.

#5   2013/04/17 07:33PM
    Axl Rose

Yes but for Sean to have a child that child even being Sabrina with a Hispanic woman would have required Sean Donely to cheat on his wife Tiffany with Sabrina's mother

#6   2013/04/17 08:17PM
    mellie1197

I think Mac would be a better choice for her father.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list