List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: LULU!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

LULU!

Started by the girl is HOT at 2013/04/15 01:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/17 04:43PM, Views: 4296, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/04/16 12:52PM
    Re: LULU!
    Meegs

Quote Rena54: What happened to LuLu? I have no idea what is going on - did Julie Bergman quit? was she fired?

I know the actress playing LuLu she played Abby Newman - why did she leave Y&R? maybe her role was boring so she decided to go to GH?

Don't worry there are many people who don't realize Julie's gone. She left-gave notice last July she wanted to leave in November but FV convinced her to stick around until March and she was basically doing nothing.

Emme Rylan left Y&R because she was only on recurring and the people at GH called her agent, saying they wanted her as a recast role and obviously it would be a contract role so it's a no brainer. She gets to play the daughter of one of soap's legendary couples, gets a contract and is thrown into a front burner storyline.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/16 12:53PM
    #12   2013/04/16 01:12PM
    sarah23

Quote Ceenie: What happened to the old Lulu? She was fantastic. The new one is horrible! Not a fan, she is way to blah and looks so old. Our Lulu was young and feisty not old and pasty. Please bring her back!

Wow! I couldn't agree more. I had heard JMB was leaving and they were recasting with this new chick. Bleck! I couldn't believe it. They didn't even test her with DZ or TG. NOT looking forward to this.

#13   2013/04/16 01:20PM
    IslandGirl33

I'm all about giving any recast a chance. Afterall, we have had many recasts over the years that we just fell in love with so I see no reason why this should be any different.

#14   2013/04/16 01:55PM
    Renata

Why is the real Lulu leaving the show, thats is so sad, watched her grow up on GH

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/16 02:03PM
    #15   2013/04/16 02:00PM
    Renata

Quote Ceenie: What happened to the old Lulu? She was fantastic. The new one is horrible! Not a fan, she is way to blah and looks so old. Our Lulu was young and feisty not old and pasty. Please bring her back!

Thats what I want to know

#16   2013/04/16 02:01PM
    Renata

Thats what I want to know, watched her grow up on GH

#17   2013/04/16 02:01PM
    HOT PINK

Emme (Marcy) Rylan is a great actress, and I am looking forward to seeing where the character of Lulu is heading with her in the role.

FYI - Marcy legally changed her name to Emme a while back and she goes by Emme on Twitter, which is why I refer to her as Emme when I post about her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/16 02:02PM
    #18   2013/04/16 02:12PM
    Lanie1959

She is good actress give her some time..you won't be sorry. I like the amnesia angle Lulu has been in limbo too long now it will be fun to see them mix things up

#19   2013/04/16 05:55PM
    pink kiity

marcy rylan is a good actress shes won an daytime emmy for hers role of lizzy on guiding light and shes is a good actress everyone like hers on guilding light and on the young and restless and we all miss hers and wish shes hasnt left we were all mad when shes left ,

#20   2013/04/16 06:13PM
    Soapsta

Quote Bettie Davis: I like the way GH handled LuLu the amnesia is a good way I think make her like a different person, so we can get use to the change.

I agree

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list